Why haven't you gone vegan yet Sup Forums?

Why haven't you gone vegan yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KmK0bZl4ILM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cause i fucking like meat

I can look at it all day.

muslim ?

i don't like getting cucked

Meat tastes good and I'm indifferent to their suffering?

because I am not a faggot

I like being a butcher

Lol I've skinned and butchered probably 100 pigs in my life. Not a huge amount, but I'm pretty sure I can handle looking at this.

The suffering makes it taste better

meat is yummy

cuz im not gay lol

I looked. And now I am hungry. Brb. Going to the slaughterhouse.

If you have an issue, here is a tissue!

I do feel bad about eating pigs honestly, from what ive read they are acrually pretty smart, same withan octopus.

That being said, i fucking love pork and everything inside a pig

Only sand niggers kill pigs this way.

That's not how they are supposed to die. I call for more safety practices in the meat industry.

Earth is rightfully owned by humans, by the right of nature: the strongest species rules. If you are a pussy who refuses to enjoy the privileges that our ancestors fought for, then kys tbh fam.

Great. First I was hungry, now I'm horny.

Not eating the meat isnt going to stop the animals from being dead

/thread

Tasty pic op

>I eat meat that come from pigs
>meat is obviously dead pig flesh
>FUCKING LOOK AT THIS DEAD PIG

I could eat bacon while killing and chopping up a pig, nigga please

Do you think a Lion fucking cares or feels bad when he is devouring his prey? no, jesus christ have we become weaker as a species with our empathy towards other animals. I'm not gonna lie, I love dogs and hate seeing them get hurt. However, food is food and we need the meat. All things considered, those animals have a pretty humane death most of the time. Upside down, neck cut. Only problem arrises when the knife is rusting or something.

that's a fucked up person feeding a puppy who doesn't know any better to a an adult snake.

That literally has no effect on me
I skin my own deer and fish. It's fucking natural you dumb cunt

Because I'm a tiger

Because meat is so tasty

>Fatty and unhealthy
>Tastes good
>Keeps muslims away

Net benefit is clear

Haha this just makes me want a big mess of bacon and sausage.
We are omnivores by nature people

earth is owned by bacteria and viruses

Typicall fucking Vegan propaganda pic.

I drown all my pigs and there's zero blood.

made me feel sad but if you think it its almost the same than feeding the snake whit a rabbit

Would you stop a tiger from eating zebras? We are animals too. Animals eating other animals is normal.

because it's biologically redundant. grow a pair and farm your own meat

Wow had to double check browser, thought I was looking at tumblr for a second

Ya? Whats a bacteria vs our giant fucking nukes of devastating anal blast

OP that looks like a BLT to me. Give me more pig gore please. It's making me want to fry bacon.

I have no problem looking at that picture. How the fuck do you get through life you little cuck vegan faggot?

This is facebook level gore, faggot. You're gonna have to do better

I'm literally eating a bacon and ham pizza, masterbating and saw this picture, I came immediately.

>that webm
on point my nigga

Are you paid to post this every day? How do i get in on this?

because I like it
Ive killed and defeather chickens once they stop laying eggs

If god didn't want us to eat meat then why did he make it so damn dellllicious

Ha, two pigs cowering in the corner.
Those two pigs would eat that dead one given the chance.
I worked on pig farms. There is nothing a pig won't try to eat. Dead, alive doesn't matter. Watched several guys get their legs shredded by pigs. Before we got them pulled out of the stall.

Eat pigs. They will eat you. They won't kill you quick and easy first. They will eat you alive from the feet up. Fuck vegans. Throw their ass in a pig pit let them reason with some hungry boars.

That's halal slaughter bro! you really need to stop the halal processing because that sent abattoir slaughter back to the primitive era...Animal MUST be bled to death where as A captive bolt device is used for normal slaughter. then they are cut. Meat will always be part of human (that's Normal Humans anyway) diet

Being vegan is expensive. That, and you'll most likely become an obnoxious hippy whenever you see someone eat meat.

bacteria survive nukes, you don't.

you're right, this is hilarious. look at those little fucking bitches knowing their next.
this made me really really want some bacon.
>is there some sauce, like an actual video of when this picture was taken?

Holy shit....
A guy in my city had a Python and he used to take stray cats or adopt them at local shelters to feed it.
When people found out there was a huge blast of shitstorm in national scale all over news and fecalbook. The guy said it's hypocrisy because noone would bat an eye if he was buying lab rats or little chicks or even ducks to do it. Which is kinda right. But tey basically crucified him here....
Still... a puppy..... i don't like cats, but poppies.... specially a puppy that big.... fucking cruel man... the snake will take minutes to kill it.

I love how people bitch about this shit. It just meat stfu. I would gut the pig and cook it in front of them.
Grow up OP get off the PETA bandwagon

Because im a hunter and I dont give a fuck

Is there more to this vid?

thats nothing , when i bbq i hang the pig but keep it alive, when ever i need a cut i take it keeping the pig alive, that right there i the freshest best tasting pork.

Want to expose every single one of your faggit vegan friends?

Ask them if they support the freehand community.
Ask them if they think it's OK eating products with traces of animal products is ok, if it has been discarded by big corporate supermarkets.

Que fucking hypocrisy.

HEY YOU GUYS! CUCK! LOL! C U C K ! YOU ARE A CUCK! WHAT A CUCK! LOOK AT THIS CUCK! WHAT A STUPID CUCK! STUPID CUCKS ALL OVER THE PLACE! YOU CUCK! I BET YOU CAN'T EVEN DO MATH YOU STUPID CUCK!

This. Halal meat needs to be slaughtered while hung up and the throat being slit. Normal non-halal pork is (i assume) stunned and braindead before its killed, look up how they kill cows, theres no pain at all, they get an industrial strength tazer to the brain. Instantanious death. Still killing the animal i suppose, but its being as humane as possible

Freegan community

How the fuck do I turn off autocorrect.

Honestly, I don't agree on how they kill the animals. It's insanely cruel and gross. I do eat meat, but I feel incredibly terrible for the way they're "taken care of". It's sick how anyone can kill them by beating them to death. Find another way. Do something that wouldn't scare the living shit out of a poor helpless animal. Eating meat is a part of the average human diet, as we are born omnivores. I don't care if you eat just meat or just plants. Whatever keeps you healthy/happy. But this; this is fucked up.

Meat too good.

Because I'm literally a butcher. But I don't think the piggy bros should see the others die...

because the adrenaline produced by that causes discoloration in the meat after the carcass is processed.

Dogs/cats have been bred by humans to be pals/useful shit.
It's not the same as a fucking lab rat or chicken.

Sword looks straight outta bleach or some shit.

Actually have a genetic disorder where my body can't process protein from anything else but meat. Come at me vegans

Because that vegan girl who died on Mount Everest because she wanted to prove vegans were strong is too funny

i've looked at it...can i have my bacon now?

In our society where almost no one cares about human suffering, other than their own, why would anyone care for that of an animal?

because meat is tasty

Cuckuduu you fag cuck. I'm fucking strong and handsome , you're a wannabe hipster with lambs legs as your arms. You're a fucking sad piece of shit.

I can look Im hungry as fuck for any of the things on that list faggot

Cats which are abandoned/abused/left to rot in a no kill shelter or killed by the dozen because charities can't afford to rehome/keep them.

Why leave the flat screen in there?

Because vegetarian is good enough for me for right now. I don't have a car which means I have to take a 45 minute bus ride if I want to get more than supplemental veg stuff, and then I still have to carry it home because the bus doesn't stop anywhere near my apartmemt. There is a little store near where I live, but it's small so they only carry one brand of tofu and nothing else in the way of protein replacement.

This is all I can say about this...

youtube.com/watch?v=KmK0bZl4ILM

>Breaking News: In a modern society where dirty work is isolated, millennials are upset after discovering that animal meat comes from animals.

But not antibiotics. They don't survive antibiotics.

At least until now. Today we got some sorta antibiotic resistant strains. Which means we're f*cked if we get that.

Beautiful...

I'm a vegetarian cuck. Pigs are as smart as dogs and cats, so I don't see why people eat pigs and not them. I dont eat any anymore. Its all wrong.

I bet the bacteria won't eat the cuck vegans.

>But not antibiotics. they don't survive antibiotics

How fucking retarded are you? Currently a major problem we're having is that the bacterial survival rate to our antibiotics is increasing.

What if that image doesn't bother me? What if I still Like bacon? What if Im not a vegan cause of bullshit like this?

I'm guessing you didn't eat his whole post did you? Lick the bacon out of it.

>implying I'm bothered by that picture in any way

Im not a vegan cuz I don't got "daddy issues" and "no one understands me" syndrome

Pigs are as smart as dogs? Have you reached a pig to sit down or roll over? Hunt animals with you as a partner? I don't think so.

Same here. I do dairy but as far as I'm concerned, I'd rather not spend my hard earned wageslave money on meat.

I'm not a faggot. Also, your pic makes me hungry, brb, BACON.

I have eaten dog in Korea on a business trip. It's not good meat.

makes me hungry for smoked pork shoulder

You can teach a pig to do tricks more easily than you could a cat.

Because meat is delicious, you silly goose

All my internets to you, sir.

Knowing that the animal I'm eating died an excruciatingly painful death gives me a stiffy

We should start eating more dogs.

And people! It's really a good idea.

Just look how much is lost to entropy!

Top kek

there are plenty of organizations that raise — and kill — animals humanely. One of them is Humane Farm Animal Care, a nonprofit organization created to improve the lives of farm animals by certifying their humane treatment. When you see the Certified Humane Raised and Handled® label on a product, you can be assured that the products in question have come from facilities that meet precise, objective standards for animal treatment. Other organizations, like the American Humane Association (AHA), offer meat certifications to farms that practice humane farming techniques. Their standards are based upon the values of the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, as well as input from animal science experts and veterinarians.

but to answer your original question, >Why haven't you gone vegan yet?

because i don't want to or have to.

This is not the standard slaughtering procedure and anyone who thinks it is is retarded. I had no issue looming at the photo either. They are animals. They are less important than me. I am higher on the food chain and I refuse to feel bad for that.