Dumb ass bitches, while you all shit at your computers all day I'm out protecting America saving your asses...

Dumb ass bitches, while you all shit at your computers all day I'm out protecting America saving your asses, giving you freedom.

Start respecting me and the other troops or there will be trouble!

Pic related, me and my military gear

ps, stay the FUCK out of my thread filthy eurotrash. USA only

You're so right, we're sorry. Fight on brave hero

Fake

Oh fuck off. Not this shit again.

fucking bullshit, that doesn't even look close to an IOTV fucking retard

>Giving you freedom

How are YOU giving ME freedom?

do we have to have this bait thread every day? it's not very funny or entertaining ever,.

Fuck off Farva

Put a fucking bullet in your head.

Nice airsoft gear faggot, and i guess you dont get CIF issued gear, because your "gear" looks like some cheap amazon 20$ trash.

Wow, you scaring me with your green baby bib wearing trailer trash diaper changing station faggott ass

good thread

so many idiots taking the bait...

Hey, try not to engage in any gang rapes of the locals while you're out there. I'm still glad that piece of shit Green managed to off himself in the lockup here in Tucson.

Fucking this. Looks like this shit was bought from Walmart. And no active service member calls it generic "military gear", you dumb shit.

>itsbait.jpg.org.mov
>comments anyway

Protecting my freedom by killing arabs
>k.mov

What kind of military gear is that?

i'm diggin that cardboard armor dude

I want fascism

STOLEN VALOR

Shit - tier plate carrier fam. Next time you want to post bait at least get some decent milsurp

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

GOLD FRINGE AROUND THE FLAG

what are you gonna do? not protect us?
Then you'll be an unemployed vet... and good luck with THAT loser. Might as well just give your sidearm a blowjob right now.

pics or it didnt happen

and OP is the reason so many people hate the military...

good on you brother. Im not mil but im in the security field as well. god bless and stay safe!

>implying he's actually enlisted

You only want it cuz it "looks cool" and I get that, but the thing about it is it's not worth your money in comparison to something that actually has substance, that's like spending $60 on a skin and when you could spend $60 on an entirely new game, and if you'd chose the skin theirs something wrong with you because you have to think how far your dollar can go, like for a dollar you can get a hot dog, which lasts you a couple of mins, or for two dollars you can get a pack of gum that will last you a few day, which would give you more overall enjoyment, so you'd buy the gum, because the money to fun ratio is higher with the gum, your money goes farther.

But with SKINS, your spending the same amount of money that you could on entirely new game, full of new experiences, and overall just having a lot of fun with it, but you choose to spend that money on a SKIN, which is literally just there to look cool, it serves no game mechanic function, it isn't even buff, or a add-on, it doesn't add anything to your actual play experience besides looking cool, this is why it makes me so angry cuz you have crippling austim.

That lifevest will never float your fat ass, faggot. Hope you didn't enlist long enough to ruin all of your young adulthood.

I think u have it backwards and its small for ur fat body.

>implying people hate the military and not the faggots who pretend to be a part of the world's police

not saying they are, but by saying what they did doesn't help...

I stopped reading after gorilla.. They don't teach u English in the navy you stupid ape?

Really dude

Hurr durr I'm a brainwashed contracted murican oil fighter. Kill people for gas to drive around my pickup truck even though I don't put stuff in the back of it. Don't want to work when I come off so I set on my military pension and complain about people of welfare take money from gubbment. Did I mention I was in military?

>falling for this old of a copypasta

Wew lad

good bait thread from the master baiter, roll on cannon fodder

OP please kill yourself
Sincerely
Actual combat vet

Thank you!

Fuck off maggot

That's no way to speak to a US marine

Guys like me are the reason you even have the privilege to type your shitpost you just made

Now I demand an apology

i mean, he's playing himself by trying to argue with Sup Forums

what is copypasta?

Suck my dick OP it's been a while since I've had a good sucking u want to play with my balls army man huh do u go fuck u cousin hillbilly trash

a Marine who doesn't capitalize the M. Wanna know how I know you're gay?

claiming it was bait? nice cover....

lol tacticool faggot.

i wiped my ass with the american flag today. set it on fire afterwards so i didn't have to look at it anymore. suck a bag of dicks cunt.

you did all that to a flag? fucking edgy bro.... why dont you try doing it to a marine?

was so ready to post this.....good work user

MY FUCKING SIDES

I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS A YLYL THREAD

dude ive been here since pudding
suk my dik

But I'm dq'ed from service. Heart surgery, and I stutter. So I sit at home on my computer and drink. I do come from a military family. My, brother, dad, grandpa, uncle, and a step brother served.

I thought the queen banned anything with this much edge. Might get in trouble there britboy

Faggot.

GIGI PUDDING = NEWFAG

that's not that old fam

WHOAH GET M8

FUCKING QUINTS CHECK'D

I've been here since 1999

suck MY dick faggot

Dude fucking killyourself

Bow down hoes

>*cough, cough*

>Giga

You cuck united dates of America is a country in North America.you are protecting fucking 1 country not all of America you fucking faggot

Fuck I hate that bitch. Just a little too much Rachel maddow

They don't call the US military the world police for nothing..

Fucking private Lolol

OP definitely is the type of guy to tell everyone to respect him.

This, my friends, is what I call bait.

>>Fat fuck
>>Dishonorable
>>Vest doesn't even fit correctly
>>Probably has never served his country

Get the fuck out asshole.

You forgot your helmet.

someones gotta suck his dik now

Witnessed

HAH! The photo you posted before clearly says U.S. Army. Typical Army asshole. You'd never make a Marine because you don't have the will.

your not really in the military,
hat brim doesnt get bent like that.
we havnt had that bad looking body armor since the gulf war.
the american patches we wear are not that big also placed elsewhere.
eat shit and die. stolen valor is a felony.
/thread

thank you sir for putting your life at risk defending uz. seriously.

your fat

So many people taking this bait, i'm not going to lie though, its pretty funny.

Have fun playing army, little man.

faggot

That belt is holding on by a thread...

While your out protecting our country I am doing my part and fucking your wife so she's not lonely.

and here you are still faggin on Sup Forums you piece of trash you are useless to the american army GTFO

Whose dick did you get to suck today?

"put some respeck on the troops"

You look like one of those militia dudes, OP.

Muh sheckles, goy

Goy Mee hoy Minoy moy

Why do all u fags gotta ruin the bait, dont fuckin ruin it. u cucks need to learn..

Not in the army faggot. Kill yourself