How old are you?

How old are you?
and
How much money(financial assets) have you made? (including your house, cars, shares, etc. Not including inherited assets)

Me: 33 y.o., $27000.

893434895u3948578934589348934589348953489534534893458934895 billion trillion

wtf ur old!

Eбaть oлд
Я тoлькo нa втopoй кypc пocтyпил

bad thing is that i'm poor

what you work as?
im scared of adulthood. want to leave this country and come back when I have more moneys

23 yo
I have nothing, no car, no any property, no inheritance. Just a job 1k$ per month and I spend everything for renting an apartment, food etc

2k$/month

have about 55k in savings
make 74k a year

20 years old

$35,000 :^)

you rich motherfucker

you too
how the fuck do you make this much monies?

Just work, save and invest.

It's easy. Don't buy useless shit and always try to maximize income. It's not even a lot. People have made millions by this age.

I work as an engineer at a major oil company

I'm a fucking programmer

>grab your fucking nuts and be it

How do I transform into a biomechanical spaceship that can roam between galaxies?
>mfw normies

>Just work, save and invest
What to do if you live in a 3rd world shithole?

lucky lucky
is it fun?

what lang? I'm working with RoR and have 4500$ month

>1k$ per month
So you're essentially a king for where you live, but instead of enjoying life you misuse your money?

>is it fun?
not really, but it is good pay and my team is really chill
gf dumped me a few weeks ago, so I've been pretty depressed as of late. Been spending a lot of money on vidya and other useless things.

more than 10 years of experience. Now I have $2k monthly and big problems with my health

20yo
0$

Oh... That's sad.
Find a new gf, user. You sound like you're successful, it shouldn't be hard! Ganbatte!

does russia have free healthcare?

this is me too

Half of that I spend on renting an appartment

Id start by getting a job.

$0

I don't work. My parents pay for my apartment, car, etc.

yes but it's quality is slightly worse than decent
2 year exp. what problems?

>does russia have free healthcare?
it has, but they cannot do nothing. Shitty healthcare, shitty education, shitty service, shitty food.

$0,000000000

I've got no skills :(
I'm so shit at everything :(

Sounds like Brazil
In fact, Russia is the Brazil of the north.

russias health care & school is better than swedens from what ive noticed

Time to learn some skills then

>2 year exp. what problems?
Just working half time as a freelancer and don't have enough clients.

what do you do, leaf friend?

Is it a bait or something? From what have you drawn that conclusion?

wut

>I've got no skills :(
go to duolingo
learn a new language
work at local tourist spots

its not rocket science m8

)))

About 30000 €

had earned 6500$ during one and half month. worked 14 hours a day usually. currently 800$ a month running online shoppingmall.

but can't sustain this longer since one month livehood costs 900$
soon maybe it will cost 1800$ a month idk yet.

That sounds like a good idea.
I mean, I speak english and portuguese...
That oughta do it, right?

im russian, lots of russians go back to visit doctors if they get a chance and really need something, the hospitals here have been a huge debate in politics and schools too where there is 0 discipline & complete jungle.
im not joking
meme all you want but its true göran, still people live here rich and comfy so over all its a much better life here of course

find out where most of your tourists come from, besides English speaking countries, and learn that language
even if you're not fluent, as long as you can understand the tourists, it'll be enough

30-40k€

How did you learn svenska spraket?

Probably they speak spanish. I hate spanish.

How? Elaborate please.

shiet everybody is rich as fuck.

same way you learn any language, its not to hard of a language too so it made things easier

>im russian, lots of russians go back to visit doctors if they get a chance and really need something
I've heard that russian americans do it since healthcare in america is pretty expensive for a poorfag, but europeans - no.

Can you live in Sweden speaking only English?

Age 44
Not including inherited assets about 2 cents

>How old are you?
>How much money(financial assets) have you made? (including your house, cars, shares, etc. Not including inherited assets)

I live with my parents and have no job, even though I went to 10+ interviews this last month. Fucking meme country, can't find an internship even though I'm a polyglot and lived in the US for a while.

I think I'll just leave everything behind and start buying/selling random gadgets.

Do the youtube or some shits. Since it will get paid as dollars it will be super advantage to you to earn moni.

Making money with internet got super easy comparing 10years ago. and it will be much easier in coming future.

In my 30s now fug dem grandpa feels.
40k eur in real estate owned. 3k eur on 'investing' account. +1.5k eur legal net profit per month +some on 'the side'.

NEET

I've one car, I spend my assets on traveling when I can. Meet girls get laid
>saving money
>not enjoying your money when you're still young
Only one life homie

Almost nothing, I spend all my money on drugs, booze, parties, games and traveling. Altough I almost got 3 room apartment. Don't know how much does it costs, about $100k I think.

hospitals here give you pills and more pills then in the end after a good while they make a diagnosis thats why they while they visit russia they usually go there
i guess but it wont be easy at all, i do recommend if you plan comming here you should learn the language first
my sis bf is from belarus and he cant speak swedish (or english well) and the only reason he still got by here is cause he works in her small cleaning company.
as i said before its not a very hard language and with good studying youd make it

the equivalent of 15,070 USD

Didn't work so well when you tried to be a train ya dead faggot.

I been working for 3 - 4 years with 30k annual net income (though I'm studying now).
When I moved on my own a few years ago I skipped the rental housing phase and bought my own one room flat straight away with a bank loan. I don't spend money on useless things.
I have
>10k in my bank account
>10k on investments
>estimately 15k on my apartment (market value - mortgage left)

>guy died by a train during the peak of his career
Only one life homie. Do what you want now than later.

That pic legit breaks my heart

Own savings about 35K
Inheritable land from grandparents is worth 2M+ on paper but you can't really sell it at that price

21 I worked in oil field since 16 when I graduated high school early, moved here to study medicine this year. so in conclusion have made way over half a mill but spent 300k on gf studying in Harvard, bought my parents a house and only have about 10k left

damn your hobos get 1/3 a loaf of bread with their meals?

just how rich are you people

>spent 300k on gf studying in Harvard
What kind of meme is this

-45.000 Euro or something like that, at some point I stopped counting

I have a problem

That's the monthly ration.

Why is that man still alive

Kus sa kinnisvara omad kui tohib küsida?

Lõuna-Eestis. Rohkem teavet ei taha anda.

>house, cars
>$27000
is that a picture of you?

Don't know desu, maybe ~30000€ with kitchen, tv etc. I spend lots of money to travel.

oh John maybe if you went to school you would know the real cost

Ehk põhimõtteliselt Tartu siis. Ei kujuta ette, et kusagil mujal kunagi hinnad tõuseks.

On olemas kohti Tartu lähistel, kus hinnad tõusevad. Ka minu uues kodulinnas. Minu jaoks oli pigem elukeskkond suurem määraja kui loodetav tulu kinnisvara hinnatõusust. Kuigi jah, Tartu on töökohaks.

are you muddy mexican made $500k in your 21?
and you spent $300k on your PIZDA?

that's fucking unbelievable!

no, I don't have a car and I rent a flat

Svenska är lätt som fan, vem som helst kan lära sig det

30 yo
3 cars ~$100,000 total
Real estate $480,000
Cash ~48k
401k ~$20k

Current work income $98k/yr
Real estate income $3500/mo

Sama toimub Maarduga. Inimesed ei taha või ei jõua pealinnas kodu osta. Sõidavad pigem pool tundi autoga ja maksavad poole vähem. Maardu pidi üks vähestest Eesti linnadest olema kus rahvaarv ja kinnisvara hinnad tõusevad. Ei tea kas kunagi hakkab Tallinna ja Tartu kasv aeglustama ka, sest mingi hetk peaks nagu küllastuspunkt kohale jõudma.

inb4 a mountain jew shows up with $500k+

this is pizdec, suka blyat

i've worked 7+ years with nothing in my name

Eks see on omasoodu huvitav küsimus, kus on ilmselgelt liiga palju mõjutajaid, et päädivat hinnangut anda (vähemalt minulaadsel väheinformeeritud osapoolel).

Palgasurve tõmbekeskuste näol, kinnisvaraäri, juurdeehitised, renoveerimine, linnaplaneerimise oskus või oskamatus, vana hea nõudluse ja pakkumise suhe, miks mitte ka regionaalpoliitika oma jõulisuses või pigem hetke jõuetuses... ja igasugu muud mõõdikud. Takkatipuks ka puhas inimlik emotsioon.

Raske öelda. Lähiajal ilmselt pole küllastumus silmapiiril, aga mingi hetk kindlasti. Millal? Kurat seda teab. Võibolla peale me mõlema surma.

>34
>181k

Ja Maardu on mõnevõrra anomaalne nähe ka. Seal on mitu asjaolu, mis igas teises kohas puudu. Esiteks kindlasti sadam ja sellega seotud tööstus. Ei maksa alahinnata. Seal raha liigub. Ja teiseks, võibolla ka esiteks: Georgi Bõstrovi effekt. See mees oli juba elu ajal lege.

31 and probably close to 2 million euros, dont know the exact worth of my company though, could be more by now, it used to be 4,5 million like 10 years ago and I own a quarter of it

what does the company do?

we sell heavy duty spare parts for trucks and busses, we also bought a garage last year which is already making profit on its first 6 months, future plans are truck parks and motel for truckers.

Pean tunnistama, et ma enne ei teadnud Bõstrovist eriti palju kui just ta keelemured kõrvale jätta. Maardu on tõesti päris erandlik linn.

my sincere respect to you, white sir

Maardu erandlikkusele on "särav" vastand ka olemas: Paldiski. Linn, millel justkui peaks olema tugev potents Läänemere kaldal, aga kuidagi on selle koha ainus nimme vääriv tunnus tuumajäätmete ladestamis koht, üleüldine pasalask ja mandumine.

Kui ma tihedamalt kinnisvara portaale kammisin, leidsin päris huvitavaid pakkumisi sealtkandist. Mingi paarisaja eurose hinnaga neljatoalisi jne.

>How old are you?

>How much money(financial assets) have you made?

Currently I'm making $2600/month after taxes.

Russian healthcare, education and other public services are Africa-tier, if not worse. Russia is literally the shittest country to live in.

>Currently I'm making
>have you made

30 years
40k in bank
47k s year

Could be better, could be worse.

See suvi külastasin ka esimest korda Paldiskit. Vähemalt kui läbi n.ö. linna keskuse sõita, siis see ei olnud isegi nii hull kui ma arvasin. Samas sõber, kes on abipolitseinik, räägib et sealt tuleb väga huvitavaid väljakutseid. Näiteks naaber helistab, et purjus mees ajab kirvega naist taga. Tegelt ei oska tõesti midagi arvata Paldiskist. Enamuse Ida-Virumaaga võrreldes tundub täitsa tipp-topp.