WW loli

WW loli

Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/57/
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=inupora
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/57/

I don't care if it's for ants, Wonder Loli is hot.

thatt's great, but why such a fucking downscale

bump

Ganbare, Spidey.

anyone dislike when a girl is being taken advantage of? not necessarily rape, just kind of not pushing back?

artist name?

I remember when I saved this and it was upside down, and I flipped it, cause it was ridiculous.

IQDB says it's inupora.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=inupora

The thread is called WW loli, not "hey post any loli"

Where can I find WW loli if this thread turns out to be shit? I noticed it's not particularly easy to look for.

Continuing the WW loli dump

larger, m8.

I think it's hot, honestly. Especially when the girl gets NTR'd.

thanks, shame there isn't much though

That's how it is in the doujin though.

I'd like to say I know what NTR'd means but i'm drawing a blank.

And our hero is here.

Noice.

Yeah but as a separate image, taken out of the context, it makes more sense with the loli on the bottom of the picture. Also halloween loli.

:)

So next time be more specific, cuz WW stand for a lot of stuff, you re like a newfaggs magnet rite now

It's short for 'netorare'. Basically it's cuckolding, but unwilling in nature, usually by the male.

Fucking a girl so hard she doesn't even want her boyfriend/husband anymore - that shit's good.

In a pic that was drawn? I think it's kinda hot

Keep fighting man, you can do it.You missed your quads but that doesn't mean you're out yet. Do your best.

eh not to me. I'm not really into the cuckolding thing, for good reason, at least to me. Just not my thing, i'm far more into having sex with a girl myself, rather than having someone else do it.

anyone interested?

Yes please user

no thank you

Read it a million times, but it's decent, so sure.

this may sound like a stupid question, but i've never looked into it, what the hell does onii-chan even mean?

I'm not into it either. I just picture myself in the position of the dude stealing the girl.

k, don't have some of the pages but I'll post what I can.
(2)

Older brother. Likewise, Onee-san means older sister. It's more of a moniker than anything though, since you can refer to strangers as Onii-chan or Onee-san.

Oh i gotcha, makes a hell of a lot more sense now. I had it mistaken, I thought you meant from the perspective of the guy getting the girl stolen from him.

spotted the weaboo guys, dont worry

dat phallic sword hilt doh

Hell yes!

any qwen from Ben 10?
or some DBZ stuff?

oh, gotcha. So when a girl wants to fuck onii-chan, its incest. It all makes sense now. Also this image was in japanese, but I used to have one without panties of the exact same image and she was saying this. Unfortunately I had to modify it myself. Sorry if it looks...well just "eh".

(this new captcha stuff is ridiculous)

is that sarcasm?

noice

It's not particularly incest, since onii/onee can refer to someone who is like a sibling, rather than someone who is a sibling.

sorry forgot to attach file

Wonder Loli is done, huh?

These are good.
Severe lack of Wonderloli here though.

Thanks for the dump user c:

When it comes to blackmail it kinda lakes me feel shit

ah, this has been enlightening.

well in the hentai world its all harmless fun.

they moved to another thread

I got distracted, so sorry

Y tho?

There's no need to apologize, man. I was just wondering.

but you can't make arrests you're a super hero not law enforcement.

because of ramdom lolis (the thread says WonderWoman loli, newfaggs postin' ramdom lolis, thats y)

Can I live in an age like that? :3

Maybe she got deputized by blowing the police chief?

But we're being Sup Forums - random.

12 [end]