Write a fucking story Sup Forums

write a fucking story Sup Forums

>there once was a nigger who lived on a farm.

Other urls found in this thread:

1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

While pickin' some cotton he then hurt his arm

Then he ended up raping a girl in a barn

The cops showed up and shot him.

So he went to his cottage on the edge of the woods, that was filled with other niggers that were making a mix tape

aw shit nigga they said
u r covered in blood

I didn't know she was a virgin! None of the blacks are!

Then he stuck his head into a bowl

Only to realize it's full of bowels

by which I mean marijewana

Luckily it only added another layer to his skin

And he was slobbering on the mic and slurring his vowels, shit-talking other MCs and smoking with Malcolm McDowell

"Me be Gooch ! " he said while trying to remove the bowl from his head

and then he felt that his toes have incredible semen power

"Djemb, you blind fool!"said his master-ploughing hag.

He carried with him always the book of his hero, Mario the Plumber, which told of a lost treasure, the attainment of which Mario had once let slip through his fingers.

Then one day he said fuck mario! And took a huge dump in his mario book then shot a nigger load on his shit and sealed the book

Then his aunt came ,half naked as usual, and said " u no gooch mothafucka ! You be quidarious gooch like ur own dad was befor he lef..died !"

He then grabbed his aunt by her nappy hair and sai, "listen here nigress, ima stick my dick in yo mouth if u come up in here and disrupt me again bitch"

'Eyy Obama', she was shouting, 'whachu doing?'

At which point hitler walked in "mein niggers" said hitler

I said check' em "homie, because fuck the fourth wall."

I said "check' em homie, because fuck the fourth wall."

After all of that hapened he tried to begin a career as an "artist" so he became a rapper under the name of Goochie Mane

"What" said hitler

the best WR in the NFL literally has the same hair

His first song released was "show ur coochie to goochie" but he only sell'd 2 ,one to his aunt and one to himself (and he still own money to himself)

"Ey dis is story nigga!" he shouted. Hitler wasn't amused "Fuck these shit posters..."

"That's what I thought" hitler said with a smile

*makes clicking noises using tongue and mouth*

The decided to go the extra mile. They started a genocide on all the shit posters... Which also happened to kill all the jews.

And they all went here and jacked it to Chun-li wearing panties
1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0

dat name tho.
WI WUZ KANGZ!
ALL HAIL HIS MAJESTY QUINDARIOUS GOOCH, STEALER OF THE 18spd ALPINE, CONSUMER OF ALL THE MALT LIQUOR OF AMPSHIRE PROVINCE, THE FATHERLESS, THE UNWASHED, SLAYER OF BITCH ASS NUYGAHS!

Hitler got tired of the shit music music and went to leave "Hay where's mien bike" he shouted "it was here two minutes ago I used it to zyclon over here"

Kek'd

Her aunt [insert an ultra nigga-ish female name here ] took the lyrics as an hidden message and showed her coochie to goochie

Goochie said "ima smack ur pussay bitch ass niggress " then he ended up geting her pregnant

Loyal to his own coutumes, he flee like a proud nigga but he forgot someting , he was living by his aunt money

Now alone he had to find a way to gain some money to get some chickent to eat tonight .

Without even thinking, he found himself sticking some weed into his asscrack and a vague taste of semen in his mouth