Explain why you haven't left this cesspool of a website and moved to Reddit

Explain why you haven't left this cesspool of a website and moved to Reddit.

>Better content and easier to find
>r/traps has nothing but OC traps posting daily
>r/watchpeopledie is one big rekt thread
>r/Sup Forums has the highlights from here
>RES is godmode. just block all the shit subreddits like r/sandersforpresident

Sure the comment section pretends to be some beacon of intellectual discussion when its actually just lame jokes and puns but its better than the shit here.

Because its fully anonymous and theres always people here. Why are you here faggot?

Reddit is anonymous and has a higher user base.

It's not anoymous people read your comment history and judge you because of it. And if someone makes a good point but sounds like an asshole they downvoted and no one sees it

Fuck off shill. It's not like we don't know what reddit is.

Obvious bait is obvious

Who ever decided you can't use both?

Because they don't cream themselves over trips

No one does that shit.
Not bait. Facts.

Fuck off. Please, please an hero, you god damned cancer.

Some do if you have a decent amount of karma

Sup Forums is better for being anonymous and on this board doing shit posts like yours. Try finding a subreddit you could make this post in and not get removed by mods or get no comments. Check mate faggot

Rude. This behavior wouldn't be accepted at Reddit.

See how much better it is already?

r/circlejerk
r/Sup Forums
r/shitpost
r/copypasta

Theres 4 im sure there's hundreds more

Telling people to kill themselves is frowned upon at reddit and will be downvoted.

Damn, I actually feel a lot better now. Like, peaceful even. I think I like moderation...

I'm off to get a fedora!

i used to be all for reddit then i relized how much the karma system filters shit out, and if you want to post anything on alot of the subreddits you have to have a mod scrutinize it.

this guy gets it

which are shittier versions literally pretending to be Sup Forums. If you frequent a certain subreddit and post 20 times a day people recognize you and you're no longer anoyomous

>>r/watchpeopledie is one big rekt thread
Oh really? I guess I'll try it then, I don't even fucking post so I don't care.
I'm tired of refreshing every 5 minutes untill the rekt thread appears

Then dont post low effort posts like "ni**ers" or "j*ws" or any of that shit you see here

I can samefag all I want

Same user here, reddit's structure sucks balls.

i mean i like reddit for certain things like /r/Sup Forums or /r/stellaris and stuff, i just find that im far more likely to post here.

Be like this guy and join a decent community Sup Forums.

^^Its time to grow up^^

Le le le le...
Because I masturbate with your tears

get out of my thread if you are not going to contribute anything of discussion.

see this is where the reddit hivemind would filter this shit out.... and thats why i like this plac

Why are you here faggot? It's not just one or the other I use both.

Make me faggot
This isn't the land of le
YOU HAVE NO POWAH HERE

Why the fuck did you censor jews?? Since when was that a swear word. At least niggers makes sense (though not here)

Le samefag. Lel

Grow up? I am literally watching people dying in a horrible way.

What's more horrible than seeing yourself die one second at a time?
Here, have this mirror.

Don't me to me or dem bois like that ever again!

So edgy. Good thing you've never had to deal with somebody dying irl I can't wait until you do

>>>/OP/

Believing this site is anonymous

I like posts like this one. Do you know me? Do you know what I do for a living? This is a fucked up world, cunt.

people post on reddit for points
we post of Sup Forums to talk to other people with anonymity
they are both completely different and shouldn't be compared
also you have a much better chance of people actually finding your shit on Sup Forums because it has to get upvoted for all the other people to see it on reddit

Yes I can judge people and someone who sees death on the daily wouldn't be watching people getting killed on their off time so try again faggot. You're probably a little emo kid who works at walmart

its as anonymous as it needs to be
its not like we are trying to hide from our isp or the government
we just protect our identities and past opionions/bias from other users

There are no wallmarts in my fucking country for fuck's sake.

You get the idea cunt.

Hey that's rude.

Matrix theory; I essentially want to help people escape their own mental prisons.

You can't even escape here why are you shitposting faggot? Take your own advice you autist

Because Sup Forums was my replacement for &Totse

Reddit is gay

That is all

Idk i use both but i find reddit to be to pc now, if i call someone a faggot or a nigger people get offended. So i just stick to Sup Forums cause everyone on here is generally on the same page