Give Hungary your power for Wednesday Sup Forums!

Give Hungary your power for Wednesday Sup Forums!

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

we gonna get btfo

tsu \o/

I root for you hungarian brothers

We're going to need all the memes desu senpai. GIVE US YOUR BLESSING LORD KEK

TSUUUUUUU \o/
>BASAAAAA

The kek lord with us.

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

Hungary please, you have one job.
Tie would be enough.

you are asking too much

it will be a bloodbath

0-5 or something

\o/

I'm Hungary right?

Magyarország Hungary Magyarország Hungary Magyarország Hungary Magyarország Hungary

I fear this as well
Meme magic has taken us so far thou

TAKE IT ALL!
OUR HOPE AND DREAMS ARE WITH YOU HUNGARY!
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

C'mon Magyars, pls don't be disappoint.
\o/\o/\o/

eat up brothers, you need your strength for Wednesday

YOU CAN DO IT HUNGRY

"no"

YOU CAN DO THIS, BROTHERS !!!

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

What if Austria and Iceland both park the bus next match? Will the ball just remain in the middle of the pitch for 90 minutes?

Hungary is in the KO phase whatever happens.

Austria should just let Iceland win.

i would give her my power

hungary is going to lose to portugal

portugal 5

hungary 4

if you win you are 3rd

if you tie you are last

if you lose i have no fucking idea iceland has 4 points too and we tied, what then?

Magyarország? What the actual fuck?

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o

That's Hungarian name for Hungary.
It's from the Magyar tribe.

GTFO

RIA RIA HUNGÁRIA

HUNNNNNNG

doesn't really matter what happens on Wednesday
we'll get Wales / Belgium / Germany
so we need all the memes

You're not allowed to. You will win. And Pena "TSUUU" ldo will implode on the pitch.

yes but if portugal lose then they are out

even with a draw it might not be enough

Thanks bro

np
how are you holding? I'm sorry for rooting for the underdog, but you had it coming because of penaldo.

>"""experts""" said Portugal will easily get 1st place
>"""experts""" said Austria is the dark horse of the tournament
>"Hungary will finish last" they said
>mfw based Magyars will top the group and eliminate Portugal from the tournament

We can't beat Portugal, if we do then we can't play with the slovaks, we have no chance against Belgium and Germany

Hungary 2016 better believe it, jump on the wagon or get rekt.

I believe it, WE CAN BEAT BELGIUM WE WILL AVENGE YOU POTATONIGGERS

Hamšík wil 1v11 your meme team with grandpa goalie

Yeah, +90 degrees Hungary is still Hungary.

based

We can wreck Belgium, they shit.

either way Hungary wins :^)

The amount of goals we missed against Iceland and Austria we will score against you lol-

Portugal is JUSTing pretty hard, we can beat them desu

?

fuck off hungary, you'll go back to the irrelevance preety soon

just make sure Ronaldo is the main man in your team again and we a have sure victory lads

not going to happen

-90 then

?

better start lubing your white ass.

>the city of serbia

You're very full of yourself. It is interesting, given the team's performance so far.

we will dance on ur corpse fag

at least it's not brown like yours

Goddamn, Király is so damn typical fucking hungarian panelproli looking, I hate him so much, but he is perfect for shitposting

oh shit guys, those beasts demolished Estonia, better watch out

he looks like my dad, not kidding

>the fuck did you do you little shit did you break the window with your ball no dinner today and go to your room

>poortugal thinks his opinion matters

lel

Hungary is Ireland tier tbqh

COME ON, you fucked us, now Fuck Lelnaldo. Hes already traumatized after today, just wear a Almer Mask

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

Those you realize that we could have humiliated both Iceland and Austria right? Anyone who knows even a bit about football knows that we're going to pass to the next round top of the group.

Also the group phase means nothing, even a non team like you, Iceland, Ireland; Wales can get through it, that's the idea of 24 teams. Even the 4 best 3rd get to play the next round, wtf?

When this bullshit ends is when the real Euro begins.

In 2012 we also start the wrong way, we lost to Germany and when the things got serious we fucked up Denmark and Nederlands. We reached semifinal, this year will be the same, that's how we roll.

No if you go with flow and you fall to Sup Forums memes I've nothing else to say to you.

No way we lose. Does any of your players even play in european leagues?

no way. if o'ireland had kleinheisler and dzszszsszudzszak they'd be a much better team

He looks like my dad too, except he's not as fat.
Is this the only goalie Hungary has?
Or is he a team mascot at this point?

why is their flag so thin

>Those you realize that we could have humiliated both Iceland and Austria right?

Please somebody screencap all the portugese banter.

>Or is he a team mascot at this point?
Pretty much. I honestly can't even remember who the keeper was before him.

we have mememagic on our side little-hungary

he is pretty good desu, I dunno if there was anyone better

You've only humiliated yourself, boastful pricks.

I'm not saying he's bad.
I remember him playing in early 2000's. I was surprised seeing him week ago for the first time since then.

What are you doing on the Euro threads?

>mememagic

Draw with iceland is not magic

>And I turn Italy's flag upside down
>It's Hungary now

what did he mean by this?

valaki mondja már meg mi a büdös kurva istenre adott 11-est Király akciója után az a szájbabaszott ruszki féreg?

haven't seen anyone this salty since the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah

If you turn Ital's flag upside down, it's still the Italian flag, isn't it?

Miután Királyon átestek páran a labda egy izlandinál volt, szembe ment vele valakink, azt eldobta magától. Arra.

Hell if I know. What a massive fag he was.

Yeah. But hey, guess wha, we also want to advance. We will try everything. And if I know our luck, you will be getting refballs left and right.

I'm hoping Austria will win or at least do a draw.

>Kleinheisler
>Dzsudzsak

Hoolahan and Long tier

Orbán nem szopta le meccs előtt, pedig megígérte neki.

We play best when we need to really win desu
It's always been like that forever

Putyin faszát már bevette tövig, az nem elég?

>I'm hoping Austria will win or at least do a draw.
If they do, we advance for sure, doesn't even matter how well Portugal does against us.

Ok, who the fuck are those dude Hungary?

Nobody knows, he had 0 reason to give that penalty. Too bad, that fucker's cost us 2 points,

fans

Will you say something about the game or are you just post reaction images?

>expecting a serious discussion with a retarded person from hungary
Tbf it was my bad thinking better of you.

>banter
2004-2006-2012 still hurts?

>teams celebrating like they won the euro just because the get to draw against us
fuck, you guys really don't know better, but it's funny saying that we are the ones who got humiliated.

>stats of the game
Anyone cares to talk about the game or is this just a meme fest?

Slovakia for all the memes

>fans
t. Jobbik

Nem, mert a szankciók fenntartása mellett szavazott, így most megint le kell majd neki.

Since when is 59% possession "dominating"?
Number of shots doesn't matter if none of them score a point.

the combination of butthurt and delusion is just perfect

>fck isis
coward shit wouldn't even write it properly.

Haven't seen someone this made since Katyn
;_;

And if I know our luck, you will be getting refballs left and right
Like we had today?
Fuck off, Austria should have finished with 10 or 9

It's drake, man