I'm a devoted meat eater and I like to go turkey hunting

I'm a devoted meat eater and I like to go turkey hunting.

My girlfriend just became vegan and she doesn't know about the hunting, I secretly hate that she's vegan and I've been acting blunt towards her cause of it.

It's destroying our relationship.

What do Sup Forums?

Pic unrelated

Trips gets a shitty booty pic of hers

A) Stop being a dick.
B) Break up with her and stop trying to force it.

I'd say to talk to her about it, but I doubt that'll even work with a difference like this.

Bro. Let her eat her vegies. As long as she isnt riding your ass about eating meat then dont ride hers for her choice.

>I'm a devoted meat eater
why do you guys always have to preach your beliefs?

>What do Sup Forums?
kys

I'll probably break up with her at this rate.

That was a joke

stop shoving your beliefs down people's throats. you hate someone for something they're not doing. kys.

I might give her a talk about the whole thing and ask her to stop sending me a bunch of videos like earthlings

I'm very mixed about what to do

DUMP HER, people become really obnoxious when they turn vegan, she's just going to drag you down and make you miserable or you'll be pressured to be vegan and whenever she cooks for you it's going to be tasteless vegan food.

Also all your milk will be replaced with soy/almond milk and everything you love to eat will be thrown out. Vegans suck, the sooner you cut them off the better

Then do it. Seriously. Being pissy towards her over something you haven't even addressed (you did say "secretly") is childish and unmanly behavior. If you think you can have a civil discussion about this, then do so. If not, then break it off.

If she's being preachy, you can ask her to stop, but if your problem is with her just being vegan, then that's not really something you can fix, particularly if meat-eating and hunting are something you consider part of your identity.

I'd also add that if you're being short with her over this, then you probably can't even stand being around her as long as she's vegan. That's not gonna work.

Okay, so she's sending you videos. You can ask her to cut it out. But if Earthlings had anything to do with her decision to go vegan, then it was probably an ethical decision and not a fad-hopping one or a health-motivated one. That's way harder to reconcile.

There's a bunch of vegan YouTubers she watches, and they all bash people who eat animal products.

They are definitely having an influence on her.

does she spit or swallow?

also
>vegan

Yep, it's all ethic.

She shoves all this stuff down my throat about how how the animal industry is bad for the environment and that the animals are abused, bad for health, ect.

And I get the whole reason for her becoming vegan, but she is a bit pushy.

But I'll definitely give her a talk about it.

OP if she;
>talks down on you for eating meat
>tries to convert you to veganism
>doesnt suck your meat because you arent vegan

Dump that bitch. If she doesn't do those three things stay with her for that fine puss until she does

Swallow.

Going to show her that lmao

Seems like everyday she's getting a bit closer to those, but maybe a long discussion will fix it.

no negotiating with terrorists faggot

It's too late for her man, dump her ASAP, either you're going to have to dump her or you're going to be pressured to become vegan until you have had enough of her shit or you become a vegan and you'll have to eat shitty food and shell out unreasonable amounts of money for your shitty food

Pack her bag tonight and make sure you put a steak or something (without packaging) in her bag then literally throw her out of the house.

Do you think secretly sneaking animal product into her food would revert her back?

>Yep, it's all ethic.
That, again, is much harder to reconcile. A health vegan might even be willing to cheat occasionally and isn't as emotionally invested in it, but an ethical vegan is another story.

>She shoves all this stuff down my throat about how how the animal industry is bad for the environment and that the animals are abused, bad for health, ect
Well, that's all true. It doesn't make it right (or even effective, for that matter...) to be completely fucking obnoxious about it, particularly with somebody you're close to, but I can guarantee that you're not going to get anywhere with her by arguing against any of those things. "I understand the consequences of my decisions and don't want you shoving your beliefs down my throat" should be enough, and if it's not, then drop her.

>But I'll definitely give her a talk about it.
Good. Also, take note of her rhetorical style concerning this issue. That's what you're in for any time you and she have a difference over something that matters to her. Ask yourself if you're willing to buckle in for that.
>Going to show her that lmao
Don't. It's not even an accurate image, and even if that weren't the case, being spiteful will get you nowhere with women. If she's being preachy and sending you similar shit from the opposite camp, don't lower yourself to that level, even if you break up with her.

>Pack her bag tonight and make sure you put a steak or something (without packaging) in her bag then literally throw her out of the house.
I strongly discourage you, OP, from lowering yourself to this level.

no? it would just make her mad

No, she'll still hold all her crazy vegan views, the only way she'll come back to meat is on her own or with a gun to her head constantly especially since she converted because of shitty ethics videos that only apply in 3rd world shitholes

I think it would be a tremendous risk. If you're not going to stay with her, then there's no point in doing it or even giving a fuck about her anymore. And if you are, then you're running the risk of her never trusting you again.

Dude, his GF is definitely too far gone in the vegan world, dumping her asap is the best course of action in this situation, she's only gonna get worse if she's an "ethics" vegan

I'm working under the assumption that she possesses other qualities that he likes, and that he would have broken it off by now if she didn't.

You're completely right tbh.

I'm in love with her, I'll just get over our difference in views with this entire ordeal and talk to her about stopping with the pushiness.

We're both firm with our beliefs so nobody would be changing when it comes to that, but I think she'll stop talking so much about all of that stuff.

I'll bring up turkey hunting with her as well, and if she can't accept that then I guess it's her loss?

Yeah, we have a lot in common so I really didn't see this vegan lifestyle thing coming whatsoever.

Kind of my mind away.

Veganism really changes people, it changes their interests or simply becomes a part of their interest even if that interest is irrelevant to veganism. I've seen it a lot, the preachyness is the worst part, they look down on you eating meat and won't hesitate to tell you or knock your pulled pork roll out of your hands

It's a good thing if her pooping decreased. A cute girl shouldn't do big shits, it's gross as fuck.