Found out today that my friend got drugged and raped by this guy a few weeks ago (pic related, the rapist)...

Found out today that my friend got drugged and raped by this guy a few weeks ago (pic related, the rapist). Cops don't believe her. The worst part is this guys is cringe as fuck (emo faggot hair, hot topic earrings, calls self a "sociopath" because no one understands him, etc.). I have his address. What do?

Suck his dick.

Should I post his address?

Show address

His name is Grant

Address: 2828 N Christiana Ave, Chicago, IL 60618

Lol she deserved it

not your personal army faggot.

Bitches will say anything to ruin a person's reputation. He probably turned her down and she's plotting revenge.
Stay the fuck out of it -- especially if the police ain't doing shit.

He's done it to other girls also, never got busted. It's more just that he's a faggot in general.

NYPA.
Also this sounds like bullshit. Cops fucking love to arrest emo faggots for rape. How soon after did she go to the cops?
I'm not saying it 100% didn't happen, but since you're young you probably just don't realize yet: Girls lie. A LOT. About ANYTHING. And they'll do it without feeling a shred of guilt because whatever "feels" true to them in the moment becomes true in their head, their brain will literally rewire itself to fit the current emotional need.
I realize that sounds like nonsense but whatever, you're welcome to stay friendzoned to some slut that fucks emo faggots until you get smarter.

This dude is correct.
But to add to op: If you're deadset on being this cunt's whiteknight, sending pizza to her rapist isn't going to help. Go beat the little dickhole up. Keep in mind it won't get your "friend" to sleep with you but if he really is drugging/raping girls then it's clearly the correct action to take either way.
Man up and deck him, he honestly looks like a fucking pussy.

Why would you even bother censoring his face?
Obvious bs

Already gonna beat the shit out of him. Didn't really want assault charge, seeing as this guy is the type of bitch to press charges, but I guess it's the only option. Also, already slept with her, 2/10 idk why this guy raped her, she isn't that great.

I bet even a fag like that would kick your ass.

I live in chicago where does he usually chill op

>OP mad because he fucked his crush

Thought maybe if he tried to sue me or some shit that would make it better. Fuck if I know

Are you literally retarded?

If you are so upset how about you I enact a little vigilante justice and cut his dick off.

Op,

How did this faggot get the opportunity to drug her in the first place?

Not sure. I just know his address. Probably area around his house when he isn't shut into his room cutting himself.

Most rape cases are thrown out and the females get sued and actually raped by a defamation case.

Party

You live near to op? Just curious

No

>inb4 girl got piss drunk and fucked him
>RAAAAAaaaaape

I saw find him drug him and rape like you've never raped before OP

I'm in Chicago and if you're not a fucking lying little bitch, I will come assist you right now. Post pics of your friend or I will stop feeling like solving your faggot problem.

Considering the fact he raped her then I'd say that's a good definition of a sociopath.

>also not your personal army
>mfw cops don't believe a girl when she said she got raped for the first time in fucking years

Nice try op

ok, op I'll maybe put a burning dog shit bag in his door it won't help but why not

I don't live in Chicago. No way I'm putting her pic up.

Rape him, take pictures.

op it's OK she wanted it

Get some cleets and a mask and beat the shit outta him. Guys like that don't learn and deserve to die, but it's too risky legally/mentally for you to go through. Alternatively leave pastries on his door w/ ipecac and laxatives.

I'll be in chi soon. If I fuck him up I'll take pics.

4-2-0 checked

wait, oh god - is this an online friend of yours?
You are for sure being lied to and you are a dumb dumb.

Also just block her face out like you did for her "rapist".

Its bait he or some one else posted this shit 3 times all ready its stupid

Not internet friends. I moved a few months ago. I still have family in Chicago, therefore semi-frequent visits. Next time in chi I'm gonna go after him.

Review of the thread so far: OP got cucked super hard.
More on this thread as it develops.

Not denying this. Also not asking for a personal army. Just trying to give Sup Forums a deserving person to have fun at his expense.

>believing a girl when she tells you she's been raped
>believing a slut over law enforcement
>thinking we are your personal army

Pass. I see no lulz in this.

Everyone knows cops are a complete joke

Post results of your ass being handed to you by a faggot.

Of course