Unpopular opinions thread (I live in IN):

Unpopular opinions thread (I live in IN):

Lower the age of consent to 14
Remove the death penalty
Drinking age 18

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/05/south-fort-myers-florida-high-school-girl-bathroom-sex-25-guys-boys-students-football-snapchat-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=5KLPxDtMqe8
youtube.com/watch?v=hiduiTq1ei8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've never agreed with someone more in my life

Fucking finally someone agrees with me

Parce-que tu es americain! Donc tu es stupide!

no to first one, yes to second two

do you remember how much of a fucking tard you were when you were 14??? also u still wont get pussy even if its barely pubescent

Well what would you like instead??

Lower age of consent to 14 for two white people having sex.

RAISE age of consent to 20 for all other sex.

why would the age of consent be different than the drinking age?

are you saying that people aren't mature enough to drink but they can fuck? are you that retarded, OP?

I wouldn't regret the decisions I made at 14 any less if I were 17 when I made them. Honestly. People seem to think those 3 years makes that much of a difference..

Can I drive? No, you're not responsible enough.
Can I drink? No, you're not responsible enough.
Can I start popping out babies? Yeah sure, knock yourself out kid.

You're the retarded one if you think experimenting with others is similar to impairing one's judgement as to where to stop.

AoC should be 12 with the permission of parents and licensed child psychologist. 15 with permission of parents. 18 otherwise.
Aoc Should be 16 for beer and wine, 21 for hard liquors
Death penalty - either abolish it, or execute people within a week. Keeping people in death row for years is idiocy.

and what would your alcoholic pedophile self do with no repercussions to your violent crimes?

Lower the age of consent to 15
Reinstate the death penalty where it's no longer used
Bring back 80's power metal.

So there's no solution to violent crimes other than the death penalty?

Dude, almost all 18 yearolds are tards and most adults, regardless of age, are tards as well. Want enforce an age of consent? Fine. Design a test of some sort that would calculate someones mental maturity and give permits to those that pass and are under the set age of consent get a license to permit them to fuck older people. If said test existed, I guarantee you that most people over 18 took that test, they'd all be illegal to fuck because theyd show as having the mental maturity of a fucking 13 yearold.

Let's face it. 18, 14, 15, its all fucking arbitrary.

>no repurcussions
Death isn't the only punishment

Voting age minimum 30 years old. Females cannot vote or hold public office. Discard mentally retarded or disfigured babies. Banish all forms of sexual perversion. Allow people/families to die if they cannot provide for themselves.

A 14 year old can learn to drive tho. But if he/she's in school they shouldn't be allowed to be able to abuse alcohol.

--Eliminate the electoral college. It's an antiquated system that was obsolete years ago.

--Reduce the financial burden on those pursuing higher education by following the UK's example and making bachelor degree programs three years in length. Eliminate most core liberal arts classes; high school should have taught you that stuff.

--Gender is not a matter of personal choice or identification and we need to stop pretending that it is to preserve certain people's feelings. You are male or female, it's decided at birth, and there is a no return policy. It doesn't matter how much you chop off or stuff in, how many hormone pills you inhale or what pronouns you use, you are what you are. Accept it and move on. That said, people who chose to chop, stuff or inhale should be free to do so without fear of discrimination.

The US should spread democracy and liberty throughout the world, using military force if necessary.

>heavy.com/news/2016/05/south-fort-myers-florida-high-school-girl-bathroom-sex-25-guys-boys-students-football-snapchat-video/
I second that

I'd argue that sex is not a matter of personal choice, but gender is. That said, this SJW shit is getting annoying. I don't care if you have a dick and rather be addressed as a woman, but don't give me shit if I can tell you're a man and address you as such without knowing how you prefer to be identified as. I'd rather people treat me like a normal height human-being, but everyone see's a manlet. My fault for not looking tall enough. I don't even mad.

Bacon is absolute greasy dogshit funneled into the mouths of those who don't bother to chew their slop.

Follow feminist logic. Women can't consent when drunk, on medication, or any mental changes. Woman's hormones are always changing so women can never give consent.

Thus women should all be slaves of their male superiors feminists demand it.

Fucking ZOZZLE

Bacon is meme-tier food. It's >50% fat and doesn't even taste that good by itself.

>unpopular opinion thread
>lists extremely popular opinions

Deport all niggers to Africa. They want a black only space? Great Africa is black only shit hole.

I fucking guess so... I just know too many people irl that disagree.

>unpopular opinion is that Sup Forums hasnt changed since 2008

Very unpopular...

The overwhelming majority of police officers in the United States are competent professionals and conduct themselves that way. They are not racists, they aren't out to get you, and they aren't trigger-happy. People who go into frequent diatribes against law enforcement are most often motivated by a personal agenda, rather than a desire to help others of change what they think is a corrupt system.

it's almost a mandatory appeal, that's what takes so long. they get charged with death penalty, then they go to court again. death row isn't much different then any other appeal process.

From a pragmatic point of view theres more to consider. When you lock up the bad guy, society actually pays a cost. Your taxpayer dollars go towards paying for all his shit for the rest of his life. He also can't contribute to society because presumably the people who would have gotten the death penalty would have been sentenced to life in prison. It sounds cruel and unprogressive, but actually, what is the point of keeping a someone unable to be rehabilitated or someone with life in prison alive.

16 drive in Texas, a year or two before that if you get a hardship licence.

>Remove the death penalty
this gun be good

Always about murica ffs

Australia:
Drinking - 18 (All types)
Driving - 16
Consent - 16

I feel as though at least drinking should rise to 21, people at fucking 14 do it anyways so

But Africans hate American niggers.

Gun control laws.

>runs from the school kids bullets.

I'm willing to try deportation first then genocide. It almost worked for Hitler.

As ive stated, I live in murica and more importantly in Indiana, where you can't buy alcohol on Sundays, nor can you buy it cold cept for bars and liquor stores...

Did this thread get raided by tumblr. Why do you all think you're voicing edgy, unpopular opinions by listing the age you think you should be able to do random shit.

leave murica
Like to be completely honest, what is the appear?
Honestly?

appeal* kek

Not fucking much...

Freedom

like idk, every "western country"
tbh you'd probs have more fun in greece in sign beachside house that goes for like $400000 aud which is like $330000 USD, cheap as shit and really good

-I don't thing liberal art majors are useless. They provide a great deal of knowledge in their own right, just don't think you're gonna get out of school and be welcomed to a fortune 500 company because you put a lot of detail in drawing some nude models dick and got a piece of paper for it.

-I think conservatives are all batshit crazy but objectively no worse than liberals(both are scum).

I think governments are inherently flawed but are a broken, necessary evil that must exist in some for of another

-any pure ideology is a social cancer

-most big tits are gross and/or are attached to fat women

-I don't mind taxes. I don't like not getting all my money, but I get by just fine. ($35,000 take home yearly)

-western society is no better than any other. Are's is more dangerous to the individuals mental health.

-I love Game Grumps

- console gaming is overall better than PC, though not by much

-room temperature water better than cold.

-prefer hot climate over cold; humidity or no

-Some political correctness isn't bad

-most people are at least a little gay. Not gay enought to suck another guys dick or eat another girls muff, but still a little gay.

-anal sex, play. anything is gross(but still better than nothing if you cant get at the puss)

-we should move to a 30 hour week

-islam and muslims are no worse than christianity and christians/buddism and bhddists/ atheism and atheists. The wars, and underdevelopement breeds anger and desperation and islams is just an easy means to justify terrorism and shit. If islam didnt exist, then it would just be something else.

-Metallica(1983-1988)>Megadeth>Metallica(on a whole)

-ska is great

-Beethoven is overrated

-mozart too

Raise age of consent to 25
Remove the death penalty
Drinking age 25

The brain of an adolescent is very plastic and able to create strong, lasting neuro-connections relative easily.
One's ability to strengthen one's aptitude is significantly reduced past the age of around 25 years.
After that, one's ability to strengthen one's bare basic ability to do things like memorize things, calculate, all other things stemming from that is just significantly reduced.
However, one's ability to recall stored information quickly and keep long-term memory is significantly increased.
Also, one can still learn and apply various techniques to improve one's ability of memorizing things and what not.
Knowledge, intelligence, and determination can compensate for each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KLPxDtMqe8
youtube.com/watch?v=hiduiTq1ei8

Go to spain, its the same but with age of consent on 13

You're that fucking kid who watched a YouTube video and now acts like you have a degree in neurology. Goddamn, you're a fucking retard. I genuinely hope you become depressed.

brain of male doesnt FULLY develop until 35, so males 35+

>"Goddamn, you're a fucking retard. I genuinely hope you become depressed."

Depressed guy here. I kek'd.

Those three things are hardly comparable.
Natural human biology verses driving machinery and drinking poison.

>do you remember how much of a fucking tard you were when you were 14?
You realise that 14 year olds are fucking anyway, right?
The only think reducing the age of consent would do is make sure they don't get fucked over by a retarded legal system.

Well that was a fucking fast wish granted

Megadeth (1983-1990) > Metallica overall > Megadeth (overall)

Dystopia was shit, magnetic was bretty gud

>Dystopia was shit
I can 2nd that.

>magnetic was bretty gud
Do you have to wear a helmet while on the internet?

>meme-tier
I dont think theres a better way to describe it