Just failed my statistics class. Missed a test and it fucked my shit up. First class I received less than a B in...

Just failed my statistics class. Missed a test and it fucked my shit up. First class I received less than a B in. Cheer me up Sup Forums I'm pissed.

I'd suck your cock to help you relax, op. assuming you're ok with a guy doing it.

keep things in perspective. It's not like a family member died, or your home burned down.

If only women were that welcoming.

It just fucks up my transfer date. Now I have to retake it and I have an F on my record.

it's okay op. I aced each of my 4 math courses this semester

Congrats on the beginner's algebra Sup Forumsro.

My stats teacher is Jamaican and we never fucking learned a thing this year because she barely speaks english. My final is in the morning. FML

It only sucks if you needed it as an elective
youre in highschool right?

Community college. Taking it for my associates degree, but it's also a requirement for some of the schools I want to transfer to.

Just cram bro. I nailed the final, but I got a zero on the previous test and it fucked me up. In retrospect I should have done more of the hw, but I'm taking 5 other classes.

Can I suck u off

Unless you're a girl I think I'm gonna have to pass on that one.
Thanks for the offer though. Really makes me feel the love.

I could be a fat fuck btw, you don't know.

Jokes on you, I'm a chubby chaser

I only weigh 190 and I'm 6'3" fuck off outta here

hell yea bitch dis go hard as hell flocka i will suck big dick team slut all day month year and century I love your big naps D I C K S Q U A D

so u got kik??

Faggot, I don't want your aids on me.

sooooo....u don't have kik???

You can't have it.
I NEED AN ADULT

:(

sooo

No, faggot. I come here cause I'm upset about my grade and it turns into gay shit. Only on b.

breh thats not stats; looks more like algebra.

Let me give you some legit real world advice from someone who just got a B in calc and only studied the night before.

Math is relative to the course; for example there are multiple cites that can do that lvl of math pretty easy you just input the info. Of course this is a metaphor for life; cheat in all you can because no company will be impressive by your awesome math skills by hand, when they have a computer do the same shit in 2 seconds, pass the class pass life.

Yeah, just a picture I found on the internet.
You must have missed the part where I said I missed an entire test. If not for that I would have passed.

Mmmm yell at me more, daddy