Misfits thread cont. Banjig maybe?

Misfits thread cont. Banjig maybe?

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Banjig here, I'm trying to convert the video into webm. I have little hope but I will tell you when I stop trying.

If all else fails it's going on youtube because you guys seem like you really need something to procrastinate to and I've been wanting to do this.

Who'd I do this for hey me or you

Okie dokie, YouTube it then banjig

it's uploading to youtube as "Banjig - Astro Zombies (Banjo Cover)" it says it will be up in about 36 minutes but that could change

I fucked up on the recording but it's so late and it wasn't that bad I'm just gonna leave it be for you guys now and reupload a better one some other time.

Screenshotted and will watch it as soon as up

Any other requests while we're waiting?

It's still running a a consistent amount with the upload. 25 minutes remaining.

overrated shit band
same with danzig and all of that stupid bullshit

What about Halloween and saturday night?

What interment for Halloween because it sounds kinda shit on banjo, but if you want me to keep going with banjo I will.

what was the misfits song it goes something like this at the start
.... i was king of my neighborhood.......(dont remember) this streets are.... and im getting older
or something like that listen it long time ago wanna find again lets see what you got misfits faggots

what about guitar?

Are you talking about I Turned into a Martian

Or maybe Where Eagles Dare

Sure

sweet. thanks for doing this btw

nope
music was slow

What are you thanking me for? It'll be acoustic btw.

>update on the Astro Zombies, it's up literally any second

It's up. I'll do halloween now and I'll continue to take requests.

i think its cool you're sharing stuff like this. i'm hearing it rn, i like it a lot

Thanks, man, I actually really appreciate that. I'm doing my first open mic tonight.

yo your voice is good. i believe that you'll knock em out dead. i's really good man.

Do you guys want me to make a new tread if this dies when I upload Halloween. We probably should move this over to Sup Forums

I really appreciate that, dude, thanks. Fuck, maybe if I can get someone to record the open mic I'll upload it tonight

yeah Sup Forums doesnt delete posts i think.

saw the Misfits 3 times and Danzig once. Well saw the Misfits once and the Jerry Only Experience twice. The 2nd time I saw the Jerry Only Experience was only because my friend's band was opening and I was doing merch. for them.

danzig is cool, i like samhain, theyre pretty good.

So when this dies it goes to Sup Forums

facebook
.com/1375541672706317/videos/1706815752912239/

ok will you title it banjig?

facebook
.com/1375541672706317/videos/1692187927708355/

It'll say something with banjig and misfits with the crimson ghost as a picture

ok i'll browse mu after this thread dies