My girlfriend and I got into it and if officially over... 2 and a half years...

my girlfriend and I got into it and if officially over... 2 and a half years. She went to a party and I'm pretty sure she's all over a lesbian. yall got any songs for this situation just need something to get me by(gif related to ex)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CnQ8N1KacJc
youtube.com/watch?v=tAp9BKosZXs
youtu.be/R0BEJEIqAE8
youtu.be/-fh5OeSuOhA
youtube.com/watch?v=tGE381tbQa8
youtube.com/watch?v=fymYFDiM0Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=QsVyBHJrNQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not embarassed - kyle Spratt? Idk, good luck though

youtu.be/CnQ8N1KacJc

There goes your chance for a threesome faggot. I wouldn't have to fucks of my girl fucked other girls as long as they were hot and I could join/watch some times.

Get a new girlfriend and stop being a faggot

she's straight but alcohol is involved , so idk about that anymore. The lesbian is fucking ugly anyway

thanks, never heard this song but I'm actually liking
it

youtube.com/watch?v=tAp9BKosZXs
for you op

Who cares if she is ugly 2x the pussy and boobs 2x the fun I just got out of a 5 year relationship and the 1 night she got drunk and started making out and lap dancing another girl was the night we had the best sex ever (it never happened again ) are you 12

youtu.be/R0BEJEIqAE8 good song, I discovered the artist recently.

Hope you enjoy OP, feel better.

this is after the relationship, but that means I can't have my three somenow can I.

Also bump

OP, I think I have the song just for you:
youtu.be/-fh5OeSuOhA

OP will give tears

Seriously don't be a fag call her within 9hrs and beg for her back then fuck her and dump her

Are you me

If you want to talk OP

Kik.me/Hey.Have.A.Good.Day

youtube.com/watch?v=tGE381tbQa8

I gotchu OP

youtube.com/watch?v=fymYFDiM0Q8

youtube.com/watch?v=QsVyBHJrNQw

OP this song is literally about your situation. Literally. Also I feel you, my gf of two and a half year dumped me and she's bi. It sucks man. Cheers OP.

OP, give my song a listen. It's what I listened to when my fiancee of 5 years left me. I was on the verge of suicide and everyone knows I'm not suicidal. Even hearing it now hurts. But I gave it a listen just for you. The pain will be there a while. But it'll pass in time. Everything does. There's only one direction to go, OP...forward. Stay strong, Sup Forumsro. I know your pain...all too well...

thanks man ,glad to know I'm not the only going through something fucking crazy like this

I did its on my place list now . Thanks, I'm listening to it as I post; if you got through that man I'm sure I'll be able to.