Has /b ever used this type of ecstasy? Any specific knowledge about it?

Has /b ever used this type of ecstasy? Any specific knowledge about it?

Yes I have actually, a lot...
Take 1 if you're new, take 1,5 of even 2 if you are more resistant

obviously has a ton of fillers. ive had pure mdma and you dont need nearly as much as one of those tabs. also a little concerning that theyre covering the natural color with dye

Weak shit, take 6 of them, also you may want to top it with a xanex and a valium, it'll help even the comedown

Bad news op been hospitalising people u.k fag here

Best taken with a pint of vodka

Pussy

ITT: OP shows how much of a newfag he is by showing the worst possible triforce

It's no guarantee but it'll give you a better idea of what they contain if you can find them on pillreports.

y dont u report deeznuts

kek

\thread

paint god

Okay. Im gunna tell you something. A couple of weeks ago my girlfriend tried ecstasy. It was probably the worst night of her life. There are many important things to think about with ecstasy like the environment. If there is any little thing wrong it can ruin the roll. An ecstasy roll is considered a type of trip so bad trips are possible. When my girl tried it I was mad at her for some unrelated reason and she had some of he worst panic attacks and anxiety that I have seen in my life. Just sayin make sure you are in a good mental state when you take it... good luck my friend, My girl has scars on her arm now from scratching so deep. Watch out man

I meant the environment you take it in not nature and shit just clearing that up

Wasn't mdma she took then m888, or she has mental issues m88888. Test all drugs you buy.

thanks for the advice man, already heard some shit like this when taking lsd but never ecstasy. i'll make sure I use it in a good mood

yes, buy a marquis reagent. test your shit.

aim for 150mg your first time if you want a strong experience, not higher. drink water, dont drink alchohol or smoke weed.

if you smoke, buy a pack of menthols.

buy white flower oil / vics vapor inhalers.

fruit tastes amazing.

>you going to a club or staying home op?

Is San Diego a hard place to find psychedelics or I just don't have good contacts.

little party in a friend's house, and no i don't smoke. What's with drinking alcohol while using it?

Is that cat food?

Those don't look good OP.Piperazine all day

well, 2 reasons.

mdma is safe assuming you stay hydrated. it increases body heat, and if you become dehydrated you can over heat, which is the main danger. water= no dehydration = a much better time.

alcohol will not help hydrate you... also, the mdma high feels very clear headed and you feel a "oneness" with everything. alcohol / weed gets in the way of this.

Red triangles, they are weak MD

OP here, what about the duration? it's something i have to know right

3 hours if you take drop both

Enjoy your kitty treats faggot

look it up on erowid. expect 7-8 hours before your baseline and sleeping. the last half of that is the come down, which is a nice gradual reduction i neffects with a nice after glow feeling.

also BUY. A. FUCKING. TEST. KIT

10 bucks on dance safe and you know your taking what you think you are

Haven't taken those specifically, but if you start with 1 you'll get amped to take the other half way through, thus boosting your trip, instead of overdoing it.