Can we finally stop believing this Nike sponsored lie that Ronaldo and Messi are the goats...

Can we finally stop believing this Nike sponsored lie that Ronaldo and Messi are the goats? They are system babbies who play in stacked leagues (all the tv money goes to two teams) and they score in shitload of warm up games before being fresh for CL games.

How many tournaments do we have to see them play shit at before this lie goes away. I think Ronaldo has shown a lot more and deserves to be up with picrelated so messi is more overrated.

>zidane and ronaldo were the real GOATs guys
>1 La Liga in 4 years playing together
lmao

K. Keep me posted.

>british "humo"u"r"

Beckham and Raul brought them down tbqh

>Messi
>Nike

messi is adidas you cumslut

Raul was a fine player for RM though.

Zidane is about as overrated on spee as Cronaldo is by plebs. That pic alone invalids any argument he might have for goat status.

That said, Messi is better than Fatnaldo, WC aside he achieved anything o fenomeno did and more.

>Raul
He carried their lame asses most of the time.Both Zidane and fatnaldo were irregular as fuck.

>He rates Zidane

>He rates how other people rate

Ronaldinho is my GOAT

Raúl got injured in the 2003/2004 season and when he came back he was a shell of his former self. That team got carried by Ronaldo, Zidane and Casillas with the ocasional spurts from Guti.

He was the GOAT at his prime.He just fucked his career up partying too much.

>he evaluates other's on their ratings

>Zidane
>Fatnaldo
>carrying more than 10 matchs a season each.
Nah.That is why the team performed kind of lame, as Raul couldnt carry them as he did before

I know he did. But arguing about careers just becomes stat shoveling.

When talking about which player had the most magical touch and also looked like he had fun on the field, Ronaldinho takes the #1 spot forever and ever.

Thierry Henry is the real GOAT

>He evaluates the evaluation of the evaluation of others

Ronaldinho has won more than most GOAT contenders.The problem was that his final years were pathetic.For me he is in the top 5 for sure.

>Ronaldinho's shadow
Later to become
>Messi's shadow
G
O
A
T

>That said, Messi is better than Fatnaldo, WC aside he achieved anything o fenomeno did and more.
This, but a non-injured R9 would be on par with Messi.

>He assesses the evaluations that people make of the evaluations of others

>non-injured R9 would be on par with Messi
No

Pointless thing to say. What about non injured Luis Nazario da Lima then?
Would an intact knees Del Piero reach Baggio status like expected too?
What about if Ronaldinho never stopped caring?

>He evaluates the assesment made by others evaluation of previous assesments

>Nike sponsored...Messi

If someone in Ecuador used that word, would they not spell it correctly (which is to say "humour")?
How do Ecuadorians learn English? In school, or tv, etc?

>non-injured R9 would be on par with Messi

they're not even playing the same position
They're not even remotely comparable in pure athletics...
Prime R9 was a world class sprinter that Messi could never physically compete with.
As far as I am concerned only prime Henry and prime CR7 came close to his speed in recent times. Aubameyang maybe.
R9 was a physical mutant before injury, his explosivity, his acceleration on short distance, his strength, his high technical skills and finishing qualities were absolutely off the charts.
Messi is a very different kind of player imo.

>>Henry = Ronaldinho's shadow

LOL!

Why would Nike want to promote Messi? Messi is sponsored by adidas.

>Prime R9 was a world class sprinter that Messi could never physically compete with.

Yeah, I see things online with R9 times under 10 seconds consistently and that really makes me think those are either BS or that was measured by hand or fudged.
I don't think anyone who isn't training daily as a pure sprinter is getting under 10 regularly. Most pure sprinters don't clock under 10 regularly.

zidane carried a shit france from the brink of not qualifying for the world cup to the finals. beating teams like spain that eventually won the wc and the prev champions brazil with ronaldinho at his peak

>they're only the best because they play in the best leagues with the best players

bruh, do you even realize how retarded you sound?

Meanwhile, think how great RM would be without a guido attention whore like Christiano Ronaldo dragging them down begging for tap ins during a Spanish Golden era in talent

Crazy how loaded Bayern, Juve and PSG are. Christiano would do nothing but drag those 3 teams down. Unless they trained him to be good

stop posting faggots with hats you cunts

>during a Spanish Golden era in talent
The problem is that 80% of this talent + the literal GOAT play for a rival team

raul is just-one-row-below-goat tier, newfag get out please

Nope. CR7 has great size to speed ratio and quick feet, which is what is impressing you. He's big enough to muscle center backs and fast enough to challenge FBs. But no, not a speed guy much less "a world class sprinter." How dumb are you? Yes Messi could never physically compete with the size-speed ratio of CR7 but Messi is so small and has such a low center gravity and is so fast and skilled that he sucks to defend. CR7 is easy to defend which is why he gets shut down easy against quality opposition. And no CR7 doesn't have "technical skills and finishing qualities that are absolutely off the charts." How dumb are you? More like barely above average. He's a solid 7 with his head and on free kicks in his prime. More like a 3 now. Ronaldo is a great for marketing, like Jersey Shore, that's why he's so valuable. And that brings in money and the teams that being in the most money are the best. But put CR7 on a non-dream team that doesn't have overwhelming talent superiority and he's a mid-level star at best (like Payet, Modric, Hamsik, Medmedi, Sturridge, Morata, Lukaku, all players that are doing great for their teams right now unlike CR7). Like his whole career at Portugal

Fine but RM has a dream team Kroos and Ozil before him. But won a World Cup. The idea of CR7 winning a World Cup is laughable. That's abour how muxh he impacts a team. Modric, badass, also having a legendary Euro so far, while C7 is doing shitty like always. Bale is over there dominating for Wales, while CR7 plays for a much more loaded Portugal team pissing all over himself like always.

>2006 France
>shit
Jesus Christ.