Country gave the world the Renaissance with the likes of Da Vinci, Columbus and the discovery of the Americas...

>Country gave the world the Renaissance with the likes of Da Vinci, Columbus and the discovery of the Americas, the University, Galileo and the birth of Science, Napoleon the greatest leader in Europe the last thousand years, Volta with the first battery which sparked the electric revolution, Marconi with the radio and all modern communication, Fermi with the first nuclear reactor, Faggin with the first microprocessor which is the the brain of computers and electronic gadgets, not to mention Ferrari, good food, high fashion, etc.

>Italians are always portrayed by Anglos and Germanics as dumb brown criminals like they're Mexicans or something

Why do Italians get such an unfair reputation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGUDAdO4C7I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because most people who moved to the US were uneducated farmers from the south

>dumb brown criminals
lol u wot? nobody here thinks of them that way at all

Because they got cucked twice in both world wars and after became somewhat irrelevant

This and well, protestant countries acting like protestant countries, their anticatholic/anti-italian narratives are the tip of the iceberg when it comes to damage caused to the old continent.

Here too, but even then some Italian immigrants got quite successful here. Thank you for LinguiƧa calabresa

Fuck you huezil Mexico has more whites than your country and is wealthier we are only portrayed in bad light by the US because illegals who aren't even Mexican for the most part.

Go away argenigger proxy

> the Mexico is white guy

Not even him.

Son of a German immigrant living in a suburb with a majority population of italians. The fuckers are inbred and think that they were the good guys in ww2. I would constantly get shit in high school from the wogs for being german and they always seem to forget that they fought on our side. My first ever girlfriend was Italian. She was genuinely batshit insane and a bad person. Her brother (who she probably fucked) was a legend though and is training to be a paramedic.

>Her brother (who she probably fucked)
Just another day in straya

I was more alluding to it being just another day in Italy.

I always found it weird how this was an Italian stereotype in America

youtube.com/watch?v=iGUDAdO4C7I

But then I lived in New York for a couple of years and met several Italians that were literally just Joey Tribbiani and the cast of Jersey Shore

How do you know they were not just Mexicans claiming to be Italians to make it look like they had a superior ancestry?

Actually Americans would use Mexicans in their movies to portray Italian gangsters because the Italians (sicilians) in New York were too brown.

new york italians are generally nothing like jersey shore types wtf...

Any actual New Yorker here can comment on this?

>dat pic
I masturbated to that very picture some time ago
P.S:Just by looking at her i can guess she's most likely from Abruzzo or Marche

kek

>fuckin ukraine and belarus
what the FUCK!??

Italian migrants in here are very inbreed too desu, is not even racism, if you aren't also Italian they won't let you in their families.