Hey user passable trap here, how can I stop my legs & crotch from stinging after shaving them...

Hey user passable trap here, how can I stop my legs & crotch from stinging after shaving them? I used shaving cream but it still hurts like a bitch :/

Also passable trap thread

moisturiser m8
anything with a decent amount of vitamin e would be good

Show off your boipussi

Try nair. Also moisturize, i recommend Aveeno

Maybe try some cream hair remover?

Ill give that a try thank you :)

>them hands
passable my ass

No problem.
Also show me that dick before i track you down and beat the ever living shit out of you

Shave with this instead of shaving cream

u look like jeff hardy

Kek

show butt, OP

you mean his asshole?

There is no such thing as a "passable trap."

>Dat hoover in the background for robot blowjobs

my cock in your ass would help

>passable
>manhands 5000
>broad horizon shoulders

your body still looks like that of a man, i dont even wanna know what your face looks like

Hah. Gayyyy.
After shave, brah. And ice can help.

>>broad horizon shoulders

Heard in a podcast to rub Vaseline or some shit on after you shave so it kills all the bacteria

Put some witch hazel on a cotton ball and rub it all where you shaved right afterwards, kills the bacteria and keeps it clean

Use hair removal cream
Who still shaves their legs and crotch?

show butt

Best I can do for you, tim

use conditioner instead of shaving cream. make sure the blade is sharp. just keep at it, after a few weeks it stops hurting and feels smooth. and soft all the time

Shave with really cheap conditioner, super cheap, no razor burn, use loads - and get an eppilator, get drunk before you use it, shave intimate parts, epillate the rest, over time it will get less

would slam, thanks

/k/ trap show us your AK

Cut off your dick.
That stops all the stinging.

Hey nice, very hot

Epilator or sugaring. The effect lasts for weeks and the hair grows back lighter

I use hair conditioner. try it. fresh blade designed for shaving legs. usually shave my thighs sitting on toilet because the skin gets stretched out. then shave legs laying on back in tub with shower on hot to open pores. then soap afterwards with cold water.

Sexy af. Aloe gels for sunburn, keep it in the fridge. Also if it's really bad and lasts a bit try a cortisone cream.

I'm going to have to presume you mean this girl! Cause I don't have an AK

Sounds like razer burn, best this u could suggest is use conditioner as shaving gel instead! Works really well, is cheap, and leaves your skin super soft!

Moar?

lift it a little higher

>passable
>head is cut from every pic

You have a really manly frame, and it's impossible to say whether you are passable or not without seeing your face.

purists pls go

Rate me :3

:)

Am I passable?

use conditioner, first shave against the hair direction, then with the direction, moisturize

show face

Body wise I'd say so. Also dick pic plz.

I wanna be balls deep in your butt and play with your dick/10

Dick fingers. No.

No

Not going to show my face :)

You most definitely have guy hands, not passable enough

ur not passable ur just a fucking faggot

i wanna lick the precum off the tip of that

>not understanding that wearing ridiculous rainbow coloured fingerless gloves and shaving your balls with an epilator doesn't make you look feminine at all.

No, you are not "passable" I don't know any girls that wear fucking neon stockings and post about shaving their balls on image boards. Get fake tits and heels or don't fucking bother man

Pity but cute dick ;-)

very nice body and great outfit - keep going

Thank you :3

rest of outfit?

fag detected

inb4 all trap lovers are fags

if a trap wants to fuck straight guys they have to be passable and that means showing the face

Why? Why am I able to fap to this? Why do I find this arousing? I instantly feel regret as I cum, that's a good sign that I find this sick r-right?

Your fag dude . Accept your new found faggot ways.

I don't have a good picture of the outfit :(

Sup Forums is like a big prison. We're all stuck here and the frustration makes us want to have sex with feminine boys. Just like real life without the soap.
I love every minute of it.

> Tip of dick wet
> Diamond mode activated

Long hair too?

Apparently "those who can't, teach" also applies to sex

It's called a sad cum user. Either you admit you like what you see or keep feeling bad over pleasuring yourself.

>passable

lolno. If you think that body is passable I'd hate to see your face.

Some cum?

I have long hair :)

So in a way, I have become yung lean and have transcended to the realm of 'Sadboys'

9/10 would skull fuck. Maybe cuddle afterwards

I would love that :3

Question for all the traps:
Have you ever fantasized about being held down by your father and suck his cock then get fucked by him?

>One of the first versions of SKS
Oh fuck off

And here you go ;-)

No, I have never thought about my father in that way.

Thank you so much, I would love to lick it all of your hand :3

Now that the idea has presented itself. What do you think about it, do you like the thought?
Really picture him dominating you.

Personally I love it.

I wouldn't like it.

And that would have got me off to round two :-)

btw doesn't those hurt? That metal thing I mean.

>Passable trap
>Noticeable bulge

I'm not convinced. Try harder.

bro you look good as a bitch

It doesn't really hurt but it can be itchy and annoying but I love it. It's just a constant reminder that I'm a sissy.

Correctly

>passable trap here
Guess again faggot

Sexy sissy. Lucky fuck who gets to take you.

Thank you :3

what happens if you keep that dick cage thingy on for a really long time? i have a fantasy of putting my bf in it. im fag btw.

Have any videos?

you say passable, but honestly you can't say ur passable without showing ur face, with the shaving part nigga invest some money and either get ur shit waxed for you or get laser treatment, if a dude shaves its gonna get itchy and stubble's will get annoying.

You could get a rash but otherwise nothing, go for it. I love wearing my chastity :)

Not yet :(

what happens in the morning boner time? and after keeping it for a long time... do you have same boner as before? whats the side effect?

Aw you really should It's the only thing missing, I would love to hear you moan. ;-)

aftershave... you fucking dumbass...
google "razer burn"