Can you seriously even give me ONE legitimate reason why I should NOT vote for Donald J...

can you seriously even give me ONE legitimate reason why I should NOT vote for Donald J. Trump to become the next president of the United States of America???

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/05/06/donald-trump-on-us-debt.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/28/donald-trump-nato-very-obsolete/?page=all
forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2016/03/22/donald-trumps-foreign-policy-plan-would-give-putin-exactly-what-he-wants/#76acf0b31806
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-north-korean-leader-kim-jong-gotta-give/story?id=36198345
fortune.com/2015/08/20/donald-trump-index-funds/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you should vote him to be supreme overlord and GOD

Because your probably a dirty mexican

bump

Because he won't make a difference.

it would seem that he already has

Because he'll embarrass us on the national stage? Can you imagine him in a argument with Putin? Holy fuck I'm embarrassed just thinking about it. Ww3 here we come.

why would he argue with Putin? Vladimir Putin already endorsed him by the way
also Putin is a manlet so who gives a fuck?

he hasn't done anything.

If he wasn't running, it would be Jeb Bush or some other slob. He won't be running anything, his "advisors" will. They are all DC insiders.

2populist4me

>he hasn't done anything
beside garner more votes than anybody in the history of the republican party? and they haven't even got to california yet...

Yes, I much prefer Obama who bowed before the leader of China.

I can't imagine that. Putin loves trump. He already said it.

>"You are going to vote for my dad in November, right user?"

Can't think of any.

#ProsecuteClinton
#ClintonforPrison

#ClintonCosby2016

u schooled him well user

it's all staged by the media, so retards like you can cry all day about how Obama bow down to the chink lord

Because he won't win and you will just be wasting your time

You must be white and stupid

Hillary is human garbage and so is anyone who supports her, especially if they're women.

You believe that heartless bastard? He loves him because he'd wreck Russia's biggest opposition without him having to get his hands dirty What would you have Obama do? Talk about how yuge his nukes are? How high energy his army is? Maybe call the Chinese chinks. Fucks sake you Americans really are irrational.

>it's all staged by the media
woah tell me more senpai you so smart

Underrated post
Also:
>dub-dubs checked

Because he's utterly without political experience or any discernable merit, being as he is a trust fund baby who 'successfully' drove several of his companies to bankruptcy.

I fully expect your pat response claims about his other businesses. Yawn trumpfags are such dickhuffers.

You're obviously 12?

She is literally the most stereotypical rich white bitch aesthetic

Would still slam

Besides put illegals and mudslimes front and center

Oh... and he fired his 'insider' today.

Because once he's President he'll have to tone down his trolling.

so obvios wow

Shut up virgin

Someone gets it! Putin sees an opportunity to ruin his greatest rival while keeping his hands clean, it's a win-win for the former KGB operative turned Leader.

Trips of truth.

kekd so hard

Yeah, clearly the Russians are the biggest enemy of the American people and not the corrupt fucks running the country into the ground.

I would too.but then I would feel.shame. She's a waste of space who uses money from his trust fund baby daddy to support her meaningless existence. Anyone could do better than that.

because foreign powers will spend the next 4-8 years exploiting it to their benefit. Trump isn't prepared to deal with a fox like Putin or a wolf pack like the CPC. He's good at ripping off other rich suckers, not outplaying the grand masters of the world stage.

u mad cause your slime overrun country is loosing its USA teet?

oh i forgot you were one of those masters of the world stage.. in fact you even know how the masters think... because you are user: the mighty and wise!
>faggot

Yup. Isn't it your bed time now? u don't want to be late for your first day of summer school

You're obviously too young to remember pre-glasnost Russia. I'm not, I remember it well and Putin is old guard to the hilt, if you think that corruption isn't aided by our 'former' enemies and international power players then you are certainly dumb enough to be voting trump.

>macfaggot

>can you say Billions

oh you sure got me
>bed time
>summer school?!?!
how will i ever recover?

Good point user. And gets limp wristed by Castro

Considering the incompetent idiots we've had in the White house for the past 16 years, I'd say the bar is pretty fucking low for Trump to be an improvement.

Look at how hard Obama has fucked up in Syria and Libya and realize that Hilldog as Secretary of State endorsed all of that stupid shit.

Your reading comprehension is awful, user means the -actual- politicians of the world dumbass.

It was expected that our small brain could not possibly handle world politics

yeah and your comprehension is golden, faggotsupreme
neither you or user have any idea how the "masters" run the show so pretending like you do is sad and pathetic

also kill yourself
see above

He works for Putin

Trump said he would Bankrupt the US, destroy NATO, he likes Putin and likes Kim Jong Un.

cnbc.com/2016/05/06/donald-trump-on-us-debt.html

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/28/donald-trump-nato-very-obsolete/?page=all

forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2016/03/22/donald-trumps-foreign-policy-plan-would-give-putin-exactly-what-he-wants/#76acf0b31806

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-north-korean-leader-kim-jong-gotta-give/story?id=36198345

A vote for Trump is a vote against America and for Russian dominance.

So yeah vote for Trump if you hate America and want to see Russia dominate Eurasia as Americans suffer in a destroyed welfare state.

>jewnbc
nope

>if you think that corruption isn't aided by our 'former' enemies and international power players then you are certainly dumb enough to be voting trump.

So let me get this straight.

You think that the reason our government is corrupt is because the Soviet Union is working behind the scenes to bring us down and not because our politicians have been accepting millions of dollars from lobbyists for decades.

That's a brilliant theory you've got going there Col. Ripper, clearly I can't compete with an intellect like yours able to truly see the big picture.

>Look at how hard Obama has fucked up in Syria and Libya
Middle east drama is small potatoes and a distraction from the bigger problems.

>Someone tell me one good reason why the carpet pilots are worth worrying about.

>join the lumpenproletariat

no thanks, lol

We already know the alternative will sell the US out to Russia for her own private benefit. Holy hell! Her husband sold tech secrets to the chinks.

Multiple failures, he'd have been richer if he'd never touched his inheritance and let it accrue interest but noooo, super-successful trumpy had to blow it on failed business ventures, one after another.

It's hilarious that you fags swallow his transparent PR though.

>aided

Reading comprehension 101, you failed it.

depends on how you feel about a vain narcissistic reactionary with access to america's nuclear arsenal.

Aww, don't be mad little girl. :^)

Damage control.

Your theory is indefensibly stupid.

can you back your statements with facts?

How the fck would u know he would've had more money had he not gone into venture with his money. Prove it with math faggit

>Aww, don't be mad little girl. :^)
no that's actually you who is the mad and little and girl

>ignoring all the other posts
>refusing to look at evidence that makes him uncomfortable

Have fun voting for trump and destroying your country for Putin!

You ignorant fuck are a good little minion of the soon to be new USSR.

Glad to see you absolutely hate America.

Sorry Hillery. You wont convince /b and you won't convince the rest of the US.
You can take a flying fuck.

The fuck are you even saying? Because trump had a few bisnesses tank he is vastly not as qualified to run the country when we got some one like hillary, literally failing her way to the top?

Not an argument.

>Have fun voting for trump and destroying your country for Putin!
>You ignorant fuck are a good little minion of the soon to be new USSR.
>Glad to see you absolutely hate America.
>i read it through the jew media
>it must be true!!!!!1111

fucking end your worthless life in whatever way seems best fit for you

No, but if I could, you would call it invalid because you've already made up your mind-- so why are you here?

i seem that if we vote him the world is going to change... Maybe some wars and the world will come to a end. Since i want the world to burn seems a good idea to vote him.

Whatever you say Hill Shill

You literally didn't understand the first post, the word 'aided' is quite specific you illiterate amerilard.

No damage control on my end, i am laughing my ass off at your gradeschool reading level though. Predictable Sup Forums as always.

Sure Hillary. Like anyone but the niggers believe you.

Unless you're in the electoral college, your vote counts for nothing so you can write in mickey mouse

You forget about how he made others extremely wealthy using that money. Also his ex wives and children's fortunes arent included in that figure.

Keep watching fox news fag boi

BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL

Honestly? Do you consider a sanders to be completely out of the race already? I'm still hoping he beats hillary by some miracle but otherwise I do feel trump will be the winner

fortune.com/2015/08/20/donald-trump-index-funds/

But yeah, what does fortune know amirite? Lol FAGGOT!

Stfu you little dick bitch trying for attention stfu already you little faggot kill yourself now today right the fuck now you make me sick I want to vomit on your shit face you fucking inbred cock sucker die.

Aren't you libcucks the ones always wining about how the rich just let their money sit in offshore bank accounts instead of investing it in the country?

CHINA BUILT A WALL
CHINA BUILT A WALL
CHINA BUILT A WALL

>haha look at me guys i dont care cuz im laughing haha no u stupid lol
I bet you're sweating from anger faggot, full fucking damage control

You all do not care its
>"hurr durr he will help this county"
Or the rest of u dumb fucks will say
>"hurrr derr this country sucks and we're all dead anyways"
It does not matter you all clearly dont give a shit about the voting process and yet the anwers i will most likely get is
>"HURRR DERR it will never matter"

Oh do you mean when he hired the mob to do concrete on multiple buildings? Yeah, legit enrichment there guy. You cunts are 1 brain cell short of a pair kekkk

He'd start WW3 and everyone would die of famine

YASSSSSSSSS NUKES NAO

spend all the moneys!

I'm a Republican, don't mix me up with your 'dem member for years' bff Trumpy.

Fucking RINO bitch.

can you imagine his surprise if he becomes president? he'll shit himself and concede.

Good argument. I guess #I'mWithHer now.

Some solid sources there hill dog

No. No, I can't.

Your pasta is stale, shill.

>when libcucks think making America great again means making it White again

>everyone would die of famine
well not everyone. Donny would be fine I'm sure

EVERYONE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS FAGGOTS POST HES JUST LOOKING FOR ATTENTION BECAUSE HE GETS IT NO WHERE ELSE OP IS A DIVA BITCH.

Nice assumption user, care to provide any reasons behind your stupid logick?

Because his PR drones keep spamming Sup Forums with their fucking shill bullshit? Oh wait nvm you are one too.

You sound mad. Breathe deep sissy.