I'm going to do it, I'm judging going to try it. This is my last resort before suicide...

I'm going to do it, I'm judging going to try it. This is my last resort before suicide. I'm going to try and get high smoking weed. I need advice from you stoners or rec users because ive only smoked 3 times in my whole life for 2 or 3 puffs and I only ended up getting mad and more depressed. People say I wasn't doing it right and I wasn't inhaling and that might be why I wasn't getting high but I don't know.

I just can't take the stress anymore. I can't even remember what it feels like to be happy anymore. This is my last resort, maybe this will help remind my body what happiness feels like and I can learn to be happy on my own. If not I'll probably end up offing myself eventually. I just can't take it anymore.

1. Get weed
2. Get someone to roll I for you
3. Light it
4. Pull into your mouth
5. Inhale air
6. Air and smoke go in lungs
7. High

shut the fuck up jj

But fuck weed. If you need to talk to someone, Adderall/coke. If you need to be happy, Mdma. I mean. You're gonna kill yourself anyway, might aswell try something that'll work. Just don't do molly if you're on any ssri's

Will it work? Should I lance with cocaine or something?

I had the same problem too when i first smoked. I was bummed and didnt like the taste so i didnt try again for a few months but it worked then. ithink i was over thinking it. I was just sitting there waiting for the high to kick, being all autistic. but the next time around i was watching a movie and snacking, so i was distracted. been smoking ever since

oh and the second time around too my friend told me to pretend im sucking on helium. idk if you've ever sucked helium out of a balloon but i guess that reference helped me with getting a better hit lol

Would you say it improved your life or you're addicted? Can you have as much fun high as you can sober or atleast up your mind in a place to function a bit more normally?

well at first I was smoking for fun, usually with friends. but at some point, i was in a bad place in my life and i started self medicating with bud basically because antidepressants are absolute shit, and well yeah, it's more of an addiction now.

Lace? Haha, nah man. I hated that shit. Everyone I know has different reactions. It took me 20 minutes to open my pepsi, and I had the worst kind of pasties.
Coke: feel good and talk
Md: feel good and touch
Adderall: energy and talk
Weed: relaxed and dumb (best case scenario)

Is bupropion an ssri?

Just do it.

No, wellbutrin is in its own class of antidepressant... That will give you a mighty kick if you take like +900mg and dont mind being at high risk for seizures...

Naw i'm at 400mg, did acid on it as well and didn't seem to affect it.

Smoke regularly for a month, then do acid

You will thank me

lacing is when you roll a joint with cocaine sprinkled on the weed you fucking retard.

At what point in my message did i say that was not what you do? I hated when I laced my joint (cocopuff). I ain't even gonna get mad, i'ma let you slink back into your chair and move on.

He said Lance, so I asked if he meant lace. Double reply

acid can be a bad idea if you are in a bad state of mind. You have to be ready and willing to have most of your perceptions of the world and yourself shattered. Some people are just too dumb or sheltered in their beliefs to accept a trip and they freak out.

Acid is by far my favorite drug without a doubt. I only do it like 3 times a year but each time is a memorable event and I feel inspired in my daily life for months afterwards. It makes me want to be a better person and improve myself and my life.

I think a lot of people go into it just wanting to get "fucked up" like it will be a night of drinking alcohol. That's why people have bad trips.

In my opinion OP does not sound like he is ready to trip.

your last resort should be a very strong psychedelic like LSD or mushrooms. Don't stop if this doesn't help you. What's the best that will happen, you don't die and have a great life changing/enlightening self insight? Worst? You die anyways.

>should I Lance with cocaine
>lace? Nah man.
>LACE IS WHEN YOU SPRINKLE COKE ON THE WEED RETARD
like what?

Mixing cocaine with weed is an actual thing. The term for it varies by region. I grew up in Kansas and we always called mixing coke and weed "primo".

Suck on pennies before you smoke. It enhances the high 2000x and makes it more mellow.

I know it's a thing, here we call it cocopuff, he instantly jumped down my throat because he read my words wrong. I just don't like it. My high was almost aggressively chilled. Couldn't move or anything

Please don't listen to this guy jesus fucking christ are you retarded

You get more high if you roll a ground up cat dookie in the weed.. great for stems and shit. Make sure it's a make calico though

I would advise making a coke can pipe. It's probably the easiest way to get a smoking implement. Smoke away from people. I like the attic in my house, my car, or the woods. It has a very distinct smell that anyone familiar with will catch instantly, it may be an hour or so after smoking before the odor fades from you (but it fades quicker if you brush teeth, get a shower, and change clothing).

I will say this, weed has helped me endure many horrible parts of my life. The choice for me was (like yourself) weed or .45 caliber aspirin and one of these options are better than the other.

Weed makes you numb, your body and mind but after you're familiar with it, you still get the psychological pain numbing but learn to think clearly and perform. I pretty much stay high on weed and I'm a butcher.... I'm the only one who's never cut himself.

But sometimes people don't enjoy it. My gf and brother both get uncomfortably stupid and hate the sensation.

I can't deny that when life is hard you need the numb.... but if weed turns out not your cup of tea you may want to try the following:

1. alcohol
2. antidepressants
3. benzos (watch out for the addictiveness, may be best to see a doc and follow the script)
4. And maybe as an occasional treat, opiates. Opiates likely WILL make you feel better for sure, but many people lose it to the addictiveness. I've somehow managed to dabble with them for 20 years without getting snagged.