Hey boys!

Hey boys!

How does it feel to know that I would kick your ass in a streetfight?!?!

I have a black belt (the highest rank) in karate.
It took me 5 years to get my belt so now I can proudly consider myselfe a true master.

Since you guys havent mastered any martial art you wont last 2 minutes in a fight against me

where are your boobs tho?

Kick you in the cunt and stab you, sorry bitch I win everytime

I could just beat you several times with a baseball bat you doof!

/thread

you might have a black belt, but you are uggly

you can kick my ass but you are ugly so it evenend it out

you ain't shit on my machete collection

I have level 10 in the martial arts skill on the sims 3. So fuck you.

Old fag here. Being and ACTIAL Martial Arts since the rightfully age of 8 son. I'M 26...

You can kick my ass anytime.

t. Masochist

Enjoy being along you stupid cunt.

>op Google's picture of bitch with black belt
>posts absurd successes under the guise of being a female
>thinks he will have a good bait thread going.

Fuck you for getting a response from me

I don't see yours tits yet

Try harder, faggot

^^^

If you were an actual oldfag, you would know this is copypasta

ITT: misogynistic neanderthals who refuse to act like civilized adults and insist on treating me as a second class citizen for no reason besides whether or not I have a Y chromosome. Grow up, children.

How does it make you feel knowing you will always just be a woman.
And if we did fight i would tear you apart and do nasty shit to your body

>implying karate can win a street fight

watch ufc you dumb cunt any mediocre grappling technique will fuck you immediately

Look sweetheart I'm all for equality but don't tell me how to live my life...Ok Sugartits

do you fucktards realize tits or gtfo dehumanizes woman as if she were not human but a mere possesion, tits or gtfo STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane that you guys think this is an actual rule. You're all fucking virgin faglords, no wonder why you faggots sit at home and jerk off on Sup Forums all day. TITS OR GTFO IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Sup Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING DEHUMANIZED!
You know as well as I, the majority of you are only misogynist and say “tits or gtfo” because it makes you feel like less of a pathetic loser and failure at life

FUCK OFF!

faggot

Is this like a terrible version of the navy seal pasta?

now this is good pasta

Not only can you fight but you could break a mirror just by looking at it.

Typical feminist whore. Fat, Ugly. Beard. And probably made up about 50 stories of men sexually assaulting you. Am i right? Do the world a favor and go fuck yourself with a rusty iron pike so hard that you die. All whores like you need is a good fucking, But seeing as you are uglier than Satans asshole... Well. You get the point.

In my streets fights theres no rules bitch you'll end up getting shot pussy boy

black belt is when you're training truly starts. not ends.

also black belt isnt the highest rank, hence it being called 1st dan, I think the current highest in the UK is 9th dan, then 13th dan in japan.

How do I know this, I have trained in karate since I was 6, I am now 25, pretty sure even if you are a black belt (1st dan as true practitioners call it) I could destroy you.

/thread

I'll give you 500 $ if you kick my ass in a streetfight tonight.

Takes like 7-8 years to get a black belt (cause 10 belts total, 2 can be skipped yellow with orange edges and white with yellow edges ) so fuck off OP timestamp or gtfo.
Also you wouldn't win a streetfight with a 9mm in your chest.

Well op, now you claim to be a black belt do something with it. Once you've run a class and been paid to be private security/bodyguard and actually had to cary a gun for your job then you can brag.

>femanon here
Men disgust me.

I’m a lesbian and am sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my tits. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another woman to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a woman just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better’. You describe women as ‘cumdumpsters’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a comma for the next month.

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a man. Actually I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this ******* guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a ****ing coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.

>TL;DR you misogynist bastards will have your privileges taken down soon

Seen this post/pic before.

>has a black belt in karate
>wears a tae kwon do outfit

mfw

just.. is it just the thing now is to make bad bait? like... is the irony that the bait is bad, and commenting on the lack of quality is what is really trying to be elicited? I mean, jesus, we've come so far, it's so dark down here

Hey, slit.
Nice dubs.

I respect you all women. But tits are so beautiful sometimes. Like the finest piece of art. Seriously.

"trolling must adapt. it must become new again."

hey Sup Forums, femanon here...

just letting you boys know that big dicks do matter. girls who say that average is satisfying enough are just slut shaming bitches just trying to make you little boys feel more like a man.

sorry to break it to you, but no girl actually wants something average, they want something that will actually fill them up and make them cum. ;D

I can't even decipher this shit

and hes ugly as shit and hes white n smell like dog poop and is ugly

But why fight?

Thank you all for the copypasta. Will be adding it to my collection.

Black belts can't stop bullets. And don't just say you'll disarm me. My bullet can outrun your pansy ass.

So if I get, I get to fuck your ass? No lube? Challenge accepted.

Those are European outlets, you fucking retard.

>not american plugs
>FAGGOT ALERT
>DEFCON: RAINBOW UNICORN SPRINKLES

this is now a banana bread

What do you expect of those European retards?

Can't tell if boy or girl

5 years is too low anyway, your belt has no power

pewpewlaser

I practiced kung fu for years. I went to some big competitions. It was co ed and pretty brutal. Women never made it past the first couple of rounds of fights regardless of their ranks.

Mary Sue tough chicks do not exist in real life. Some of the most skilled fighters I knew that were girls had to rely on technique and pressure points. They simply are not strong enough to knock people out and can easily be knocked out.

With weapons they are far far more viable, specifically a Jian since it's about speed and precision.

But hand to hand I have met women that could beat me in a points match for hits, but when it came to full contact sparring they are so weak it's not even funny. These are muscular girls that work out. But keep in mind, a typical girl can't even do 1 push up. So the ones that work out, they weigh like 50 lbs less than me and still only do 20-30 pushups. I can bench 250 to their 130.

Honestly, I'm not the best fighter or any of that shit but full contact sparring with these people makes me legit feel like superman. You have to go easy on them like when you help with kids classes or it would be unbelievably unfair. They know it too, I never sparred with a girl that tried to taunt me. I think the ones in full contact sparring have had their ass handed to them more than a few times.