If you smoke weed every day lets see your god damn bongs kids

if you smoke weed every day lets see your god damn bongs kids

>inb4 not mine cause we dont smoke the same, im on that level you need to get on.

Other urls found in this thread:

uncommonforum.com/viewforum.php?f=10&sid=11b8ca935066c21bd464c75f42bae807
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you're not trolling and you actually paid 5,500 dollars I feel bad for you.

Holy mother of Jesus, what the fuck is that? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

Weed is for niggers you autistic fuck.

>come on kids recently seen some people been steppin their glass game up on Sup Forums

>thinks im trolling
>cant afford my bong
>sonyoutrolledyourself.jpg

i smoke weed from this every day, because when i get high i elevate like a motherfuck

no dude I just don't think someone is such an idiot to spend that much on something could have customized for that price and look way better and intricate

i was just about to make a thread like this

Not even close to being worth 5 grand

I smoke everyday, but I prefer my spoon pipe.

>smoking weed
I'm not 15 anymore

do you not know who the fuck salt and AKIO from team japan are dawg?

my boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy this guy gets it. i bet you only smoke the finest shatter

It's not about the bong tho it's about the weed. Regardless you strike me as the type to start crying when the chest pains begin to start, but enough about that enjoy your level kiddo.

Idk why but I've always preferred clear glass pieces. Even though they are a bitch to keep clean.

Don't have i use gravity bong, Älyämpäri Suomi Perkele !

could pay off some bills with that money

What did you fucking say to me, faggot?

gotta smoke in style doe

i said fite me fgt

Ah, thanks for clearing that up.
What are you smoking on, user?

no, pretty sure no one does mate

Some heady shit up in this thread, Heres one of my pieces, hoping to pick something heady/local within the next month.

honestly haven't got a clue, i get it from my roommate, who gets it from a dispensary in colorado, and she doesn't tell me what it is, doesn't matter much to me as long as it gets me high

dawg my niggggga i have that same one too, they shred FACE

cont.

You can google ameican made glass i'm not posting a picture. Also you're a huge faggot if you buy a $5500 bong. Get your priorities str8 m8. I bet you call mom and dad for your rent you cheesdick

cont.

No shit, smoking on some CO weed too, but I live here.
CO is as close to heaven as it gets, paying $8 a gram for consistant headies.

i was wrong mines a hollowfoot but dude the function on these is identical almost

Ohhh image search.

cont. still the donut piece

That's dope.

Why tho - fuck man I'd rather a bit of hose and a poweraid bottle with a cheap cone piece.

I don't smoke weed anymore , I smoke a fair bit of DMT tho , I know I have more money , and more drugs than any pleb in this thread , but I'm not about to go adding charges and suspicion over a fucking bong -.-

I throw mine out when I'm done for the night.

nice, not bad, i don't know what the stuff she gets costs either, she just gives it to me cause she doesn't like smoking alone, so, we smoke together when she wants to

google salt glass, go ahead kid, ill wait. but youre gonna look real dumb if you come back to my thread. cause salt is american as fuck, and this is a collab with akio of teamjapan for the linework on the eyes, this piece would go for 5 racks anywhere

how the fuck do you use that

has good grippage actually lol

Just a reminder to u fags is u develop a daily habit and ever try to quit u ll experience 6 month to 2 years of hell having panic attacks depersonalisation horrible anxiety and depression

sounds like an excuse for not being able to afford weed.

You sound exactly like a sneakerhead

no literally how do you use it i can't make sense of it

That's not true , I've stopped smoking weed with no dramas.

Doing the same with cigs now - I'm a week in , a bit moody but that's all.

No will power faggots.

Please tell me you are fucking this girl.

How long have u smoked?

lol no, she's 15+ years older than me, and has a husband and kids, i'm just here right now because i was in a shitty family that was abusive, and she took me in until i could get out on my own, since housing is expensive here

Weed , around 8 years

Cigs - around 4 heavily.

Cigs has been harder so far but I already feel like the worst is done after a week.

What non-sense.
If you smoke everyday for several months and take a break for a week, the worst that will happen is you will be a little butt hurt for a day, and that's if you don't occupy yourself.

This, the withdrawl from anti-depressants is worse than any drug I have done.

I made my bong

> musty old carpet
> single blue coat wall color
> terrible baseboard fitting
> camera can pick up approx 10 pixels

> tfw your only material wealth is bongs

I imagine the smell in your house is a mix of old bong water and my grandma's house

Did u smoke daily?

If so lucky you but it has nothing to do with a strong will and cigs are not comparable

Mj fucks up your brain and it takes months or years to rewire

It's the same for weed

power to ya bro we all start somewhere.

My daily driver

Only 15 years older? Unless you are 2 years old she is legal, what is the issue again?

>buying an expensive bong makes you more legit or a bigger stoner

Son I've been smoking weed daily for 20 years, I'm almost 40 now. In that time I've used a lot of bongs- glass, pyrex, plastic, metal, acrylic, wood, bamboo etc you get the point.

The thing about every bong is it'll eventually break or you'll need to replace it for whatever reason. I make my own out of glass and pvc, it costs me $5 and lasts as long as any fully sick roor bong. It can also be as big or small as I want to make it. Don't brag about your $5000 bong, brag about your dank ass weed strain that nobody else can get.

Tl;dr underage b& btfo

oh, this thing in the back helps a lot.

calm down kiddo you have obviously never smoked.

While you all are buying expensive glass and rigs, CHAD is eating PIZZA and is spending his PARENT'S money on COCAINE.

I was a realllllly heavy weed smoker.
I guess I slowly tapered off unintentionally until I was only smoking after work.
Then I stopped that too - it wasn't a big "I'm quitting weed" thing - it just happened naturally and didn't cause any concern at all.

Cigs has been different. Day 1 - I wanted to cry or kill someone , I was heaps emotional... Then after that it slowly got less each day - I feel fine now.

she took me in, and is letting me stay here rent free, while i am currently jobless, and looking for a job, and considering i've got literally no other place to go, i don't think fucking that up by trying to fuck her would be a good idea

I hate having to hold a giant heavy thing in my hand to get high. I know that's probably a minority opinion. But it's all about smooth airflow for me and this little cheap POS nails it. It's the kind that turns color as it gets dirty, so now it's actually an opaque blue with violet. I'm sure I'd enjoy an artsy overpriced mini-bowl just as well

U know shit

In new zealand, especially in the are I live, it is more common to just make a bucket bong out of 2 bottles (we just call it bucky)

Yeah the function is identical, mines just easier to knock over lol, What's that white one you kicked the thread off with?

why do you keep answering him. he's some desperate minor who still puts pussy on a pedestal because it's unattainable to him

I'm not saying it's hard to quit

U quit easily the point is your brain does not

uncommonforum.com/viewforum.php?f=10&sid=11b8ca935066c21bd464c75f42bae807

im glad im not addicted anymore.

but im gonna use it in like 1 year, just for the great experience you get when you have 0 tolerance towards it, then its really magical.

Confirmed falsehood. I quit cold turkey after years when I did ALT job for a couple years in Japan. It was no problem at all

Some of you niggers are full on retarded
Marijuana is not physically addictive in any way, this has been proven
The dude who sold the story about getting that nug from the chick or w/e, that same fucking picture is used around Sup Forums regularly, and you're idiots for believing that shit story (I don't know what it's called as long as it gets me high lel

that's a good point, probably cause i've got nothing better to do atm

I don't smoke at all but damn that's cool af

i do admit my good camera broke and idgaf to replace it yet, sorry yeah i put them all there down on the floor where its not pretty to take a pic but its hard to get them all in a good shot

He's talking about his fucking mom, that's why he isn't having sex with her god damn how is that not obvious?

lol no my mom is the one that kicked me out, this girl was a manager from my old job that i got terminated because of temp status

So your aunt then

yep, spot on, 100% user.

this person is not related to me in any way, and the only reason i know them is through work

same here, I prefer small pieces. my cat knocked over one of my favorite spoon bowls and i tried to put it back together. still sitting in my closet, non functional now.

salt X akio collab, my personal soul piece, every stoner has a soul piece destined for them. this one is mine fersure

and this is 100 to 200 peso piece that I got in mexico, it's made out of fish bone. so yeah, when it comes down to it. if it works, why not

my mantle piece. about 2.5feet long, thick fucking glass. i have a few others that range in size though

Someone you worked with decided to let you live with her, and her husband, and her kids, for free? And her husband was ok with this? You're full of shit dude, just admit you're mooching off of your fam. Abusive family my ass, you're just an emo wanker.

shit, forgot the pic

thnx man, it's kinda tricky to hit from tho.

bro why u too broke to ball hard

I'm thinking about drinking my bong water, should I?

Because I'd rather buy more weed than 5 extra fucking pieces I'll never use, because I'm an actual stoner, not a fucking hipster

i mean, i watch their kids for them while she's at work, and her husband is out on the oil rigs and stuff, and do some housework, but that's really about it, she really isn't family, and i haven't had contact with my family for ~1year, because last time i did, my stepdad threatened to murder me, and had thrown me around the house, and sent me to the hospital, but, i mean, i don't really give a shit if you believe or not

in the end i didnt stop getting high every day, i just didnt dab as much as i wanted to but it pays off when instead of two months of being high you got high everyy day still and now have a new bong worth a rack

>smooth
>pipe
Nigger what? are you retarded? pipes are the harshest thing you can smoke

Nice

Summer is that you?

I have a vaporizer, wraps, and a ghetto rig because my cat broke my bong. Its about how you want to smokr. Pic related. Anyone else have shitty diys? Used to have an amh 24inch beaker bottom with 7mm glass.

Washington stoner reporting in. Why would you not smoke blunts on blunts on blunts

well that's what happens when you decide to come out to your family as a trap/brony/pansexual/whateverthefuckyoudidyouprobablydeservedit