Need some advice, im gonna fuck my exgf which has boyfriend for 4 years...

need some advice, im gonna fuck my exgf which has boyfriend for 4 years, she is still virgin (cause shes turkish) so she wants to give her virginity to me, not her boyfriend
we were always talking till this day, never lost touch
we see each other time to time, she always tells me she loves me but shes not breaking up with her bf
is there a way to get her back after i get her virginity?

I'd just fuck her, in order to make sure she's a virgin, then start dating someone else regardless of the outcome, because that is apparently what she wants.

No, in reality, she's trying to manipulate you into fighting for her, but that other dude probably already came down her throat or up her ass, so it's really not worth it. Instead you should just give her exactly what she's asking for and offer absolutely nothing more. If she says anything about it say "I thought you said that's what you want" and "aren't you with your bf? you don't want us in a relationship so stop bothering me."

basically the best way to teach a bitch a lesson is to give her exactly what she says she wants instead of trying to decode her

>that hand
I definitely believe she's turkish

Turks are cancerous.

quads have spoken!
i will do as you say sir!

kys ottoman shitstain

but im sure she wants me to open the conv about her being with her bf and say nothing about it, that bitch is snake

yeah

basically never even mention her bf, just fuck her

and then that's it

don't even talk about anything if she doesn't bring it up first, just act like everything is normal, then move on and continue with your life like she has no place in it. talk about like tv or drugs or the news or something. talk about just continuing your life and living your own career/schooling/whatever without even considering other people as a part of it, don't even mention other people, just talk about yourself and sound real happy about your future and then leave

she will go insane, and it will be hilarious

i want to fuck you first too, thanks user!

Who dis girl

user are you fucking serious right now

ya

>basically the best way to teach a bitch a lesson is to give her exactly what she says she wants instead of trying to decode her
This.

it's the girl who wants to fuck him

she's obviously a manipulative snake who wants to make him a slave while keeping him in the fucking dark forever

girl in pics are my cousin
here, other cousin

that bitch
I HATE WOMANS
sometimes i wish i was gay, but then theres tits...... those fucking tits on womans..

pick another cousin this one sucks

more of the girl in the chair

this one not cousin but nice legs

how come turkish girls are really fair and pale and turkish guys are brown and really hairy

another cousin, sadly lost her set

because we only breed with fair and pale ones

>wanting to fuck your cousin
turkroaches everyone

i don't want to fuck her, just sharing creeps with/for fellow anons

Türk müsün gardaş

evet abi

Sik geç çok takılma

hahahaha tamam sağol

more of her soles?