Which positions would make me feel like a girl?

Which positions would make me feel like a girl?
Im going to have sex with another boy but im looking for positions who could make me feel like a girl being fucked by her boy, which positions would you recommend me?
Pic related

intercrural from behind

You don't have a vagina, you're not going to feel "like a girl" when you have sex, don't be fucking stupid.

Like a girl having anal sex maybe?
I mean i want to feel dominated by a male

i feel girly when he's sitting down and im between his knees sucking his cock

missionary, so you can wrap your legs around him and pull him in

spooning..so he can whisper stuff to you

That sounds hot
I just saw this pic and feel envy of the girl u_u

Missionary is one of my must try positions

'bump

No more answers?

on stomach with pillow just underneath pelvis.
Good feels and bitch mode activated simply by arching ass back
my 10/10

This board continues to get gayer and gayer

Either bent over, his hands on your hips pulling you onto his dick, or missionary, legs over his shoulders whilst he drills you.

Want to feel like a girl? Have him bust a nut deep inside yu

im so excited! u_u
also i wish he could cum inside me, even if it doesnt feel anything, thinking a boy came inside me get me so excited

That's the crazy thing about being on 'the other end' - when you're a guy it's all about cumming. When you take it, YOU'RE the one that gets the cum. It's like the mark of a job well done.

And you feel feel it. Hot, wet warmness right up inside you.

yeah!, thinking i should be fucking a girl but instead of it im being that girl makes me feel weird but hot...

it's nice to give up being in control. You learn a crazy amount by being the one being fucked.

You found a guy yet?

Im talking with some boys but im not decided with which one i will have my first time
That why im looking for this so i could tell him how i would love to be fucked

Blow his mind. Start on top, ease his cock into you, get used to it, then roll over and have him fuck you 'till he cums.

Id love to start giving him an oral, rubbing his penis to my nipples also, an then get fucked...
Ive though a lot on dress with a skirt and a bra, but this sounds more difficult because i dont have any

Make sure you clean out your anus nothing girly about shit dick. R

>about shit dick. R
yeah