Eat shit Italy
Eat shit in Italy
Shitting in Italy
Shitting in shitaly
Shitting while eating in shitaly
Shitting while eating shit in shitaly
Shitting in Italy while eating shit in shitaly

great country i love italy

You sure? You'd live three times longer than the average latvian.

A poo in loo can only talk about shit, can't say i'm surprised

I went only twice to Italy, but it was really nice. Once in the dolomites Südtirol and once in the Toskana. They have amazing food, even though it varies heavily from north to the south. Südtirol is more like Austria, factually it is. And further south you have more pasta, pizza and tasty salads, also the best ice cream.

Italian were generally really friendly and lots of them could speak German (not only in südtirol)

Alright.
Italians are out of definition half niggers. They've been colonized long ago bye Troyans which created Roman Kingdom. Troyans were Turks and Turks are half niggers. We must remember that.
Roman Empire has fallen by barbaric siberian-mongolian tribes and later on settled there.
They created kingdom of Lombardy.
Greeks were also occupying southern parts of Italy which means southern Italians are ultimately greeks. Then Arabian-African Tribes captured Sicily and some parts of southern Italy which means Greeks had to breed with niggers.
Northern Italians mostly consisted of Germans and French and of course Mongolians ( which already adopted Italian culture ).
Then Italy has been divided.
Southern Italy belonged to Spain and Northern part was torn apart between French ( Savoy etc. ), and off-springs of French-Germans-Mongolians which settled there before.
So Germans, French and Mongolians bred together and had children that would history remember as """Italians""". In southern Italy Greeks, North African Niggers, Turks and CHICANOS bred. They would be remember as """Italians""" as well.

What I'm trying to prove here is that state of Italy is artificial bullshit that should have been divided between Algeria, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Turkey, Greece and Mongolia rather than clinging to their artificial culture sub-adopted by superior races and cultures that came before.

Also today half niggers, yellow, mongolian, shitskins that CHItalians are have gone through process of "cultural enrichment" as CHItalians do every other year to keep their artificial nation alive.

Italy is a shit country, into the trash it goes. I'm a big guy, for you.

Francesco, nooooo! You don't know what you are doing.

>typing all this despite your coworker's testicles bumping on your eyes every two seconds
chapeau

*shitaly, shitalia

This

Hot women, nice food, cool language, beautiful cities, weather, great countryside.

Bad: corrupt, maffia, nigger immigrant, poor English skills.

My second favourite country behind Finland :DDD

Never, NEVER go to Reggio Calabria

Bad: Shit women, shit food, shit language, shit cities, shit weather, shit countryside.

Good: will stop existing soon and be taken over by africans&islamic state
Overrated cunt.

>Hot women
virgin detected
>nice food
because we actually give a shit about what we eat unlike norcucks
>cool language
not cooler any other romance language
>beautiful cities
some* beautiful cities
>weather
terrible in the north and everywhere except sicily and tuscany
>great countryside
if you're lucky

>corrupt
like most of europe
>maffia
like most of europe
>nigger immigrant
says sweden
>poor English skills
as someone who's traveled all over Europe I can dismiss this as bollocks

Dont come to fog area (pianura padana), boring shit and big chance of getting caught by leghisti and put to forced work