youtu.be/sPQKcylCZU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

404? Is that you?
>squints

>not drinking vodka
theres your problem user.
i recoken you aint got long if you keep that up

I am not a big drinker

move to russian commrade you will be drinking vodka and squating in no time.

and be happy slav.

I like the idea of squatting
My low tolerance won't let me drink long. I pass out or throw up.
My family are major alcoholics, but I don't drink nearly as much as them or most people.

ehh in all seriousness i dont think id recommend drinking. Im pretty normal but i have started to drink a lot. It might make things better? but i doubt it. probably best to avoid it.
why you want to die though? I mean ya living might kind of suck but its not that bad

I am fine with who I am and this thought process. I just don't want to be here. It's boring and somewhat annoying.

make it exciting then.
have you ever gone sky diving or anything really extreme?

obviously life will be boring if all you do is the minimum requirements and sit on Sup Forums all day.

The way I was raised caused me to become detached in such a way that letting go isn't hard for me.
I wish I could care, but I simply cannot...

Thrills are fine. It's like a fun way to die.

Dude, I hardly sleep or eat. If I skydive it would be too expensive and not really a solution.

so what im hearing is

>life is boring and not exciting
>i dont want to do exciting things

it doesn't have to be that you can literally go mountain biking for free if you have a bike which you can get for like 50$ off craigslist and it would be intense.

Also im pretty sure if you did things that required physical energy you would need to sleep and eat more. which can be done.

it really is up to you though. Ive never seen the point in dying, it aint like its going to be fun just not existing.

Nice dubs
The point is opposites. Not like I want to commit suicide, that's boring too.
For example, my would be sibling was aborted and I feel neglected.
My youngest pictures show how sad I've been. Even my grandmother said I was a sad baby.
Things just made me this way. I am not trying to complain or be too confusing.

Plus, being awake all the time, I tend to stand(not sit).
I work and exert energy more than I ought to.
My mind has always been imaginative and when it came to death- my curiosity has all but been more than taking over me. Which is why I have not killed myself and am here instead bullshitting on b

Jesus Christ you're boring

Thanks I think I am too

holy fuck dude the only way anything is going to change is if you change it. get out there and do something go to the gym, take night classes, talk to people. If you're at rock bottom you shouldn't give a fuck so you don't need to worry about fucking up

since you are fat as all hell, you have a long time to wait

This is practically a depression thread, I don't care if you are not entertained.

I am skinny af
What part of malnutrition don't you understand user?

I am not here to change the world. I am just here as far as I have been concerned.

i feel you m8, im 23, i've been on my endgame for the last 6 years. ive done everything i wanted to do, i even took the time and did what society told me to do. i get >4 hours sleep a day, work 12 night shift, workout till exaustion when i get home and play vidya the rest.
theres nothing left to do, how people make it past 30 im fucking amazed.

I have had this lingering feeling that we play happy, yet we all act like children.
I used to fear sleeping to the point that I would have sleep paralysis.
I would be up all night for no reason in highschool.
I think it is just stress.

It is the things that didn't happen in my life. I mean, my brain forces me to cry on a daily basis.
I was in the military talking shit to my superiors and still letting it flow.
Even happy things make me depressed.
There is a lot of shit I can't enjoy anymore. I don't watch TV, movies, theatre. I play vidya, but selectively.
I guess the solitude of gaming helps...
helps contribute to my not eating or sleeping on top of work, family and political supporters.

This is why I posted Fry's dog. He was waiting for nothing. Just like I feel.
Mind as well either away.
It isn't like anyone cares, unless you make a feels thread

muh jams
youtu.be/sPQKcylCZU4

Waiting to 404

Sweet 404 death...
Here I come

Chekkd

Fucking 404 already!!!