Since im banned from Sup Forums lets start a Sup Forums inside Sup Forums. Woke brothas get in here and name the jews

Since im banned from Sup Forums lets start a Sup Forums inside Sup Forums. Woke brothas get in here and name the jews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZoxqS5qqaVM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Lobster
thegoldencalfspeaks.com/judaism/human-rights-in-judaism/commands-to-kill-gentiles-in-judaism/
youtube.com/watch?v=NcUmLIojmuk
truetorahjews.org/qanda/demographics
youtu.be/NKkRDMil0bw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Agreement
youtube.com/watch?v=Obr1XqUPEII
rojakpot.com/the-islamic-rage-boy-is-not-a-mossad-agent/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lmao ur mad stupid

>h3h3 fan

What did you do to be banned from Sup Forums?

why is south america black? im pretty sure whites are the majority in some countries there...

Fuck off retard.

There is no such thing as cultural marxism.
It's just a stupid term that Rightists use for social trends that they disapprove of.

But marxism is all about egalitarianism.
Rightists don't advocate equality.

killing rich people is hardly egalitarian

There are some indo-europeans but what counts for "white" in south america is not what you or I would consider "white".

It can get too real there sometimes. I posted a response to a thread and the reason for the ban was the picture. apparently the image was "unrelated to topic"

youtu.be/ZoxqS5qqaVM

If you're not a kike, you are one useful idiot

Lol @ south Africa

We need to take back Sup Forums

>77
Sup Forumsrother, its been decided. whats the operation called?

OPERATION: HUMMER

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Lobster

It has been willed. Commence the natsoc threads

OPERATION: HUMMER
>create lasting sphere of influence on Sup Forums
>stifle all dissenting opinions immediately
>leave no commies alive

propaganda thread

hope you aren't the samefag from yesterday, we don't give two shits still.

good goy.

nah i got banned today, you kike faggot. who is "we"? no one here knows you. no one here likes you. faggot.

jews, like all people, are capable of error and are subject to the same human condition as everyone. within the jewish population there are intellectuals, idiots, good people and bad. to judge the entirety of a people by the actions of a few individuals is without merit as it is lacking in reason and scientific basis

>Infiltrate positions of power
>Subert the will of the hosts nation
>kicked out of 100+ countries in last 2000
>#notalljews

How the fuck did a nigger lover like you get banned from pol?

are you suggesting all jews have the same goal and intentions? Do you realize that one the two largest jewish populations on the planet are in Israel and the USA? Never have I met a jew whose ambitions were to wrong his fellow man

forgot to delete the word "one", my apologies

>Never have I met a jew whose ambitions were to wrong his fellow man

>Subjects the world to international jewry
>Breaks down cultural traditions
>Forces migration of third worlders to Europe.
>Never wrongs his fellow man

"never have I met..." is very different from your deliberate misrepresentation

some people are hungry for power within all cultures and peoples, if one only looks at the jewish conquerors and ignores those from other cultures and peoples, one will have a poor representation of the nature of humanity

I'm pretty fucking racist, but I still don't get why all Jews are blamed for the actions of the few. It's like saying all white people are evil because the 1% is mostly white.

>Literally #NotallJews

No it is not a deliberate misrepresentation, it is the truth. Look at the heads of any major industry and you will see that it is huge over representation of jews.

It is you that is misrepresenting this group of people that has swindled western civilisation for the last 2000 years.

the folly is these few individuals do not represent an entire people

Can you reply with anything other that #NotallJews?

You could say that the few individuals that commit terror attacks do not represent an entire religion, but you have to understand there is a fundamental problem with Islam.

if the argument is a few jews did something bad and all jews are to blame, then the refuting evidence will be similar every time.

the torah does not teach jews to destroy other cultures, rather it teaches to let nature sort out what is good and bad

the koran teaches to convert all peoples and destroy those who oppose

>the torah does not teach jews to destroy other cultures

The Jewish old testament does, but who says people follow it just because they are Jewish

i challenge you to quote the torah and prove your statement

Jews:

Trump
Hillary

Not Jews:

Bernie

Was quoting the last post dipshit

lol Bernie said he is jewish and he is proud of it

Trump said he is not jewish but has jewish family-in-law and is proud of it

our ancestors knew and we betrayed them

>the torah does not teach jews to destroy other cultures, rather it teaches to let nature sort out what is good and bad

Yes it does

thegoldencalfspeaks.com/judaism/human-rights-in-judaism/commands-to-kill-gentiles-in-judaism/

Also Jews rarely follow the old testament, they follow the talmud.

The talmud teaches that all other races are cattle to the jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=NcUmLIojmuk

Also
>a few
This tiny minority is greatly over represented when anything of global consequence occurs, and they have been causing such issues for thousands of years.

Fact: Kissinger has hand-selected every President since 1968.

Unless you expect Bernie to win, one of the other two are Jews.

>The Jewish old testament does, but who says people follow it just because they are Jewish

jews do not have an old testament, but I assume you meant the torah

i request you prove your statement that the torah teaches jews to destroy other cultures

Actually, in my experience the people promoting Marxism the hardest are WASPy upper middle class honkey types

“16 You must destroy all the peoples the Lord your God gives over to you. Do not look on them with pity and do not serve their gods, for that will be a snare to you. 17 You may say to yourselves, “These nations are stronger than we are. How can we drive them out?” 18 But do not be afraid of them; remember well what the Lord your God did to Pharaoh and to all Egypt. 19 You saw with your own eyes the great trials, the signs and wonders, the mighty hand and outstretched arm, with which the Lord your God brought you out. The Lord your God will do the same to all the peoples you now fear. 20 Moreover, theLord your God will send the hornet among them until even the survivors who hide from you have perished. 21 Do not be terrified by them, for the Lord your God, who is among you, is a great and awesome God. 22 The Lord your God will drive out those nations before you, little by little. You will not be allowed to eliminate them all at once, or the wild animals will multiply around you. 23 But the Lord your God will deliver them over to you, throwing them into great confusion until they are destroyed. 24 He will give their kings into your hand, and you will wipe out their names from under heaven. No one will be able to stand up against you; you will destroy them.” – Deuteronomy 7:16-24

ITT: Argument from authority.

NICE!

there's more too, but that alone is enough.

this does not directly state that jews are to destroy other nations. first one must define what "the Lord your God gives over to you" relates to. is it enemies?

'cept Bernie is jewish and Trump is not

Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, for by all these practices the nations I am casting out before you have defiled themselves. 25 Thus the land became defiled; and I punished it for its iniquity, and the land vomited out its inhabitants. 26 But you shall keep my statutes and my ordinances and commit none of these abominations, either the citizen or the alien who resides among you 27 (for the inhabitants of the land, who were before you, committed all of these abominations, and the land became defiled); 28 otherwise the land will vomit you out for defiling it, as it vomited out the nation that was before you. Lev18: 24-28

every jew I have met follows the torah or nothing at all

>Wow I can't provide any fact's so I will use the authority fallacy on people I'm arguing with, whilst only providing meaningless platitudes to refute their claims.
:^)

this does not state that jews should destroy other civilizations

>first one must define what "the Lord your God gives over to you" relates to. is it enemies?

The entire world is for the jews, because they consider themselves the "chosen" people.

“When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are about to enter and occupy, he will clear away many nations ahead of you: the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites. These seven nations are all more powerful than you. When the LORD your God hands these nations over to you and you conquer them, you must completely destroy them. Make no treaties with them and show them no mercy. Do not intermarry with them, and don’t let your daughters and sons marry their sons and daughters. They will lead your young people away from me to worship other gods. Then the anger of the LORD will burn against you, and he will destroy you.” - Deuteronomy 7:1-4

>Genocide after genocide after genocide.
In Joshua 6:20-21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, killing “men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.” In Deuteronomy 2:32-35, God has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, including children. In Deuteronomy 3:3-7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of Bashan. In Numbers 31:7-18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, whom they take as spoils of war. In 1 Samuel 15:1-9, God tells the Israelites to kill all the Amalekites – men, women, children, infants, and their cattle – for something the Amalekites’ ancestors had done 400 years earlier.

>>'cept Bernie is jewish and Trump is not

>muh anecdotal evidence

truetorahjews.org/qanda/demographics

>How can the Zionist's in Israel be considerd Jewish if it is against the Torah to establish a Jewish Homeland before the "End Times"?

>All togther that is about 9 million Zionists, or 69% of the world's Jewish population.

> the koran teaches...
No it doesnt? The fuck you on nigger

>le religion of peace

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

and do these nations still exist for jews to destroy in modern times? And why might have God told the jews to do that? Did the jews do as God commanded or did they intermarry? You may be surprised

anyway i need to sleep, this discussion has been stimulating and i wish you well.

gnight

>inb4 "b-bu-but the bible..."

>and do these nations still exist for jews to destroy in modern times?

Then why are the jews still carrying out this will?

>Implybing

>How can the Zionist's in Israel be considerd Jewish if it is against the Torah to establish a Jewish Homeland before the "End Times"?

Cuz you know sometimes words have two meanings
Also religious people are hypocrites across faiths
Judaism isn't necessarily Zionism, and being biologically Jewish doesn't necessarily mean you follow Judaism or subscribe to Zionist beliefs

I'm a non marxist communist, but it actually is such thing as cultural marxism, also it's a misnommer. You'd rather call it "cultural communism", as it does not refers to marxism.

The whole communist idea was to abolish property to establish a de facto equality between owners and workers, which is reasonable to me.

Altho, when it comes to an extended beyong measure to opressed (minority) in general and oppressors (majority) in general, that's what we call cultural marxism.

It equates the struggles of the working class to the struggles of black people or women, which is insane in and of itself, has no basics in economy and bases itself on the cultural presupposition that the majority oppresses the minority. Hence it's called cultural marxism.

But again, it's a misnommer. In the reality, owners are a minority and workers are a majority, that's how the system works

this place scares me when it's right

>cultural Marxism

The term was made up recently by the right. Get lost.

youtu.be/NKkRDMil0bw

>Judaism isn't necessarily Zionism, and being biologically Jewish doesn't necessarily mean you follow Judaism or subscribe to Zionist beliefs

>19% of Jewish Israelis opposed to Zionism
>31% of Jews worldwide.

So you are effectively trying to defend the minority of Jews that aren't doing harm, whilst ignoring the large majority that is?

The national borders within the European Union are already down, you fucking American retard. So that doesn't even make sense.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Agreement

to be fair bernie is probably a jew of the jesus variety...
i think

>There is no such thing as cultural marxism.
>It's just a stupid term that Rightists use for social trends that they disapprove of.

That's correct.

damn almost got the heavenly trips 777
damn

We should listen to this guy. He sounds smart.

Not defending anyone, fuck Israel, TBH they are one of America's big problems, but I was pointing out some facts, which you backed up yourself with statistics.

>No more nations
>It's the big corporations
>Just forget that they are headed by kikes of course
And it's written by a jew to top it off.

>made up
Useful idiot.
youtube.com/watch?v=Obr1XqUPEII

Lol no
rojakpot.com/the-islamic-rage-boy-is-not-a-mossad-agent/

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums.

make me, fag