Other urls found in this thread:

xxx-chan.pw/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you gay?

Can I lick your juicy cock?

Antonio?

no

Are gay men actually more attracted to chubby "bear" men than women would be? I looked at /hm/ once and it seems big guys get more love from the same sex.

Why do gay people think that their sexual preference defines them as a human being?

Sex is a biological urge/need, like eating.

You don't see people defining themselves by their favourite meal (although I suppose you do get vegeterians and vegans who seem to think that what they eat defines them... but at least they have some kind of philosophical backing to their claim).

Who you want to fuck is your business and tells us nothing about your character or your worth as a human being.

Stop defining yourself by your sexual urges and start actually being a useful, interesting human being who has something of worth to share.

TL:DR: No one cares who you prefer to fuck, it's your business, not a defining characteristic.

Sure!

ew my name is definitely not Antonio

>Are gay men actually more attracted to chubby "bear" men than women would be?

Yes, I would say so

when did you choose to like men?

You're assuming that I define myself by my 'sexual preference'

I don't

lol

Mx

Why aren't you doing your civic duty and voting trump

I think when I was in 5th grade I realized I was into boys

You just came into this thread doing just that.

I also expect you've been to at least one "gay pride" event.

So, yes, yes you do.

It's like me starting a thread saying

"hey guys, my favourite meal is pasta, ask me anything"

>deadmouse poster
It checks out. OP is 100% homosexual.

Hmm. I'm overweight and hairy as fuck, I've had more men try it on than women. Guess this explains it.

i've never been to a pride event lol

you are actually just wrong about everything so far

hilarious

Is your favorite meal pasta?, eww hey anons lets all vilify this guy cos he likes "pasta"

What age are you?

Do you have a rape fetish? I wanna rape your butt

Well don't lose any self esteem over it, trust me there's a market for guys like you :) I happen to not be into chubby or bears but there's a lot that are. Also, I just realized I am assuming you're gay

Where are you from?

ITT: Small gay penisses

I don't have a rape fetish, but thank you for the offer :) I however am into sensual butt secks

i'm from the usa, but I am mixed with african, asian, white, and some syrian (middle east)

Are you into bdsm or some other fetish? Do you prefer older men?

Nope, you can't ignore that you started a thread about your sexual preference. So the very existence of this thread proves what I'm saying.

Does it depend on penis size if you're gay?

OP is always a faggot, no surprise here

Put something up your ass and send a pic

Nope.

Who's vilifying gays here?

I just think it's sad that people think their sexual preference is somehow important or personality defining enough to share.

The only people who care are those people who want to fuck them. Everyone else doesn't give a shit.

I'd rather know what OP does in the 99.9% of his life when he isn't sucking a cock. Unless his entire life is geared around his sexuality - which makes him a very boring person.

I do like older men, however I think my cap is at like 50

Hmm..well i'm into face sitting, I guess that's my only real fetish outside of everything that is considered normal in the bedroom

Just because you make a thread saying 'I am X ask me anything" doesn't make you defined by X

Using your own example, if you said 'my favorite meal is pasta, ask me anything' it wouldn't mean your life is defined by your love for pasta now would it?

No

nice

I can't

>NEW xxx CHAN:

xxx-chan.pw/

How many guys have you had sex with? How old were they?

Three guys, two were 18 when I was 18 as well, and the other was 23

Do you know deep down you have a mental issue? Do you agree there is a reason why humanity considered your kind disgusting and punishable by death?

Sitting on peoples face or being sit on?

Do you like /fit/ masc guys or other feminine guys?

Also do you like Trump?

>I'm gay ask me anything
Fag, fruit or twink?

yeah, humanity historically has a hard time coping with change and different groups of people, I know

good try though

I like sitting on peoples' faces, and I think if the guy was cute enough i'd do anything

I like both, but I see myself marrying someone with a body like my own

I do not like Trump

you tell me buddy

You are a fucking idiot.

Where are you from OP?
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

why do you like sitting on peoples faces?
does getting rimmed feel good? ive never tried it

What is your weirdest sex-fantasy? Would you serve as a sex slave for a group of 40 year olds?

Never mind I was interested until I saw that cock.
Not your fault I guess.

it just feels amazing, honestly. rimming is my favorite sensation ive ever felt I think. sitting on guys' faces also is like dominating in a way, and I am usually a sub so it's hot I guess to do it sometimes, playing a role you usually don't

hmm.. probably being spanked by an old guy LOL and then fingered or stuffed with a toy while bent over his lap

Where are you from?

Have you heard of pewdiepie

thas not even remotely the same
go eat some razorblades

Have you ever fantasized about sucking your fathers cock?

I'm thinking probably bi, never been with a guy. But not saying I never would.

dude you already lost like yesterday
now kindly fuck off to bed kay ?
night night

i m not gay, but you gave me a boner, wanna fuck your ass

Height?

wtf is with your body, freakishly long legs tiny torso

Do you feel like being gay is an excuse to not be manly?

You look like a little bitch and that has little to do with your sexuality

Hi gay! What's up?

I want to see your butthole really close and a question, how old?

What's your opinion on traps? I tried to have sex with one last Friday but popped my cork too early.

In today's culture WHO THE FUCK CARES.
I would consider gay pretty fucking normal compared to this transgender shit and the mutilation of people's bodies that are going on, So you like a dick up your ass. good for you, you wanna fight about it?

How do you hook up with guys? Do you do casual sex?

He just want to share nudes

This guy is incredibly desperate to put people into convenient and simple to understand categories.
The concept of nuance is probably lost to him.

Damn boy you got some sexy feets can i see them up close?

We should hang out sometime

In your gaydom
who would you consider more of an attention whore
women or gay men?
also
could you kindly delete this thread?

Can you sit on my face and smother me with your sexy gay ass?

>Getting tilted over a faggot

was this deliberate?/are you a cat?

>marrying someone with a body like my own

You know but the time you'd marry you won't have a body like your own.

>implying there is no "my favourite meal is pasta, ask me anything" thread on Sup Forums

Can I fuck you hard

what is your hottest sexual encounter?