there you go pal

>Lahm
>not Cafú

>Kahn
>Not Schmeichel or Buffon

Also is that Donaldo or Fenomeno

>Cafu

please do not ask stupid questions

Matthaus was good but apparently also a huge cunt.

Otherwise I guess I can't argue much since you put Laudrup in.

because busquets is better than matthaus

>buffoon

quite good, similar to mine

what does being a cunt have to do with it?

Kahn was awesome, but you could also consider Lev Yashin, Sepp Maier, Jürgen Croy or even Manuel Neuer.

>inb4 who is Jürgen Croy?
An Ossi from the 70's, awesome goalkeeper, but he never won anything since he had to play for Ossiland and Zwickau

Buffon > Kahn
Cafu, Thuram, Zanetti, Dani Alves > Lahm
>pre 80s football

>no gerrard
>no hendo
>no sturridge
>no suarez

>Ronaldinho in a GOAT XI

Fucking teenagers. Ronaldinho wouldn't even make a GOAT Brazil XI.

>Dani Alves
please never post again.

Where is Gerd Müller?

Cristiano deserves to be in there and you know it though.
If he had retired around 20 years ago and you hadn't watched a single game with him in your entire life and only had youtube highlights, he would be in there.
Don't let your personal hate cloud your judgement m8.

Dinho left Barcelona 8 years ago. Most teenagers won't remember him

>Dani Alves
>not good
>Americans

Exactly my point.

at backup

>dani alves
>in the discussion of best RBs of all time
'no' I'd prefer someone who actually defends thank you very much

He's easily top 5 of all time. He was barely any worse at defending than Cafu.

Cafu would be called a meme with no defensive skill if Sup Forums was around in 90s/early 00s

But I did see prime Ronaldinho and prime C. Ronaldo and I would rather to have Ronaldinho

I don't have Cafu in the team for a reason bruv, that is why Lahm is there

>Dani Alves
>Good player

Choose one

You're literally retarded if you don't think he deserves every bit of credit he gets. In his 3 years on top in Barca, he was without a doubt the best player in the world. He's the last player to dribble like that and get away with it. No one does what he did.

Yeah but you've squeezed Iniesta into left wing even though he doesn't play there.

Iniesta has played on the wing quite a bit actually

Yes and he only became god-tier after he moved into midfield.
If you think Iniesta was better at left wing than Ronaldo has ever been I just don't know what to tell you other than you're wrong.

He doesn't play there now, but he has always been "AM", but since there aren't AM in Barcelona he played on the wing as "interior". I'm probably biased, but prime Iniesta actually performs when needed.

no I don't think he was, you just said that he doesn't play there when in reality he has

Dinho and Laudrup are overrated
Buffon is the undisputed GOAT
i'd pick Scirea ahead of Baresi, but it's a tossup even for me

post goats

But he doesn't. He HAS played there ages ago. Would you list Pirlo as AM?

Yeah you are biased. Anyway my point is, if you can put 2 subs at striker to fit in Gerd Müller, you sure as shit can put two subs to fit in the second best player of our generation.

>I don't have Cafu in the team for a reason bruv, that is why Lahm is there
Fine, depends on what qualities you rate higher between those two but dismissing Alves as an incredible player is dumb

I'll go ahead and choose two

>Polish Barça bandwagoner

based ali dia

How was Laudrup overrated? No one talks about him except for hipsters who pretend they've actually seen him play. Fact is he performed for every single club he ever played at. Iniesta idolized him growing up, Pep has called him the best player in the world, cried when he left barcelona.

name a better GK then. kahn was good, but he choked hard and let fatnaldo score not 1 but 2 goals in the WC... van der sar? iker JUST casillas? schmeichel?

Schmeichel more or less carried us to victory in 92. I would reckon he was better than Buffon at their best, but Buffon has been one of the best for such a long time.

>No Zidane

put RUI COSTA on the 10 and im ok with this

yhasin maybe? but none here were alive when he played

yea, also football back then was soo different. i'd like to see him defend against the likes of ronaldo, messi, henry, van basten..

true true

>alves

Yashin
Cafu-Nesta-Baresi-Maldini
Iniesta-Busquets-Platini
Messi-Di Stéfano-Cruyff

Debate me

>Yashih
>di Stéfano
Grandpa please

Underage b&

>busquets

cheeky

>underage
you'd have to be literally 80 years old to remember Di Stefano

Yashin died before I was born and I'm 24

He was playing with an injured hand mogolico

Shut the fuck up Ronaldinho is the goat

where is Savicevic plebs?

WOULD BTFO EVERY TEAM HERE TBQH

>3 ofensive midfielders who can't defend for shit
>Lahm
>Carlos
>CR7
lmao

you have some nice nods to the ancient greats and i see what you're doing with spanish centre thing but seriously you want Maradona on the wing? wasted imo. also you left out bobby charlton and the falklands are british

I'm a bit confused, where's the English player?

because im not sure you got the REAL ronaldo on there

Why are people greentexting Cristiano? I wouldn't put him there personally (I'd have him as a reserve LW after Ronaldinho) but he has a case for inclusion

>bobby charlton
Literally never heard of him outside this website and names only by Brits

If he's in the CF position you can be safe in assuming it's R9. Cristiano can't play there, as he's proved many, many times.

le personal fetish for nedved meme xi

and if you are having davids why not roy keane?

no lev yashin in goal
easy

don't ever have an opinion ever again

literally used him for that reason re. jingoistic joke things brits say

CF king of blooters footage only in black and white

Because Davids > Keane

Davids was basically Kante but with the skill and technique of a no.10

I'm a bit confused, where's the Dutch player?

Ya'll need some Gennaro Gattuso.

look i'm not saying i didn't play european all stars on original ISS just for the pleasure of playing with Davids and banging it in from 35 years with regular impunity

but why are you trying to cover your guilt at the personal fetish for nedved because of two feet and only this reason meme xi?

WHY NOT KEMPES

>putting in Messi
>not Maradona

Nigger, Messi is a carbon copy of him. If you really think highly of him, there is no excuse not to put him in. It's like having 2 Messis without cheating.

Also:

>Laudrup
>not Zico
>not Zidane
>not Totti

Why?

Nedved was amazing though, what are you on about

this is now a Totti thread

> Ronaldo everywhere
> no Romario
> no Puskas

Also, where's Baggio, George "Liver Damage" Best, or Pele?

Honestly, I've made such posts today several times, but Ronaldo's football IQ is incredibly low for a star player. Is there any player that regularly makes such stupid decisions so frequently?

>Beckham
>overrated

Wat?

He is, if anything, underrated. Nobody is or was under the illusion that he was the best player in the world. But it's incredible how a guy of relatively modest talent could be so effective/useful to his team even at such an advanced age. (his Milan years)

>busquets

Who is this guy? Is he that good?

Btw, that offense is murderous.

Fun fact: this line up doesn't even involve Götze, Ballack, Gomez or Kahn.

busquets seems to be a Sup Forums meme from the last couple of days? suddenly he is amongst the best of all time when all i ever knew of him was a fairly standard tiki-taka right place right time wop

unless there is something me and my casual racism are missing

tl;dr = busquets is apparently a very fashionable new meme

>Zidane as DM
>RC
>Beckenbauer as central defender

He'd be more like a Xavi/Pirlo like figure today.

Romario deserves a nod desu.

Is pretending Pele didn't exist a new and daring Sup Forums meme?
Cafu was a great athlete but had shit for brains. Never liked him.
Dani Alves is only good for teams that let him do his thing. Could never play well in the NT for that reason.

I'd rather have Zanetti, Zambrotta or Lahm as my RB.

if we were playing against factory workers from the 50's id put pele in, no doubt about it

Busquets is one of the GOATs man.
Positioning
Shielding the ball and drawing fouls
One touch passing
Ball control

He doesn't need to run like a mad man to be extremely effective.

That's a nice compliment, because Pele was born in 1940.
Now go wave your Cristina flag somewhere else.

Idk why people are putting Maradona and Beckenbauer in GOAT XL's. Sure they were great for their times but the standard of football is so much higher these days. Even if they were the greatest of their respective era's in their positions they would be shat on by today's players.

Not to mention there's no way you cucks ever saw them play a real game on TV or in real time. Please stop wasting slots of players that would be considered shit tier by today's standards.

kek at Argie who streamed Barca and Milan games and slapped Maradona and Baresi in because he hasn't seen any other leagues.

>subscribing to the Maradona GOAT meme.

There isn't a single way in which Messi hasn't outshone Maradona apart from cheating and cocaine consumption.

Are you people this dumb? Don't you think the old GOATs would thrive with modern training, medicine and nutrition?

he 'won' the '58 WC u dumb monkey.

UN GOLPE DE TEMER

Nope. Maradona was a squat cocaine fuelled manlet. He'd be banned senpai.

Yes, a 17 old. Exactly my point, dear bankrupted fellow.

Damn you!

Well, you can't cure stupidity and lack of character. You got that right.

Remain mad. Doubt you ever watched a full 90 minutes of football before 2010. Sorry your memes betray you.

>Don't you think the old GOATs would thrive with modern training, medicine and nutrition?
It's not a given at all. Many old goats were more technical innovators than true timeless talents. If you put them against people who have seen their "new" tricks since they were 8yo, they won't perform near as good.
Also the kind of physical attributes required for today's football are different, and not all are trainable.

You are right, but any reasonable person would think that Pele or Beckenbauer would easily achieve today's fitness standards.
These guys played in shit pitches, got hacked left and right, drank and smoked and still had long careers.
I mean, if guys like Pirlo and Lampard can play...