Hey Sup Forums me and my friend ar doing 300 ug of acid each this is our first time what to expect?

Hey Sup Forums me and my friend ar doing 300 ug of acid each this is our first time what to expect?

Death and sadness.

suicide

Dont expect anything, it will stear the trip towards missery. Rather lean back, expect nothing and let the trip stear on its own for best result in a good trip.

Protip: don't, under any circumstances, think about spiders.

Will there be good hallucinations

expect that acid to not be lsd-25 but rather some research chemical with similar effects but unknown lasting effects on the human mind

Hoot

define >good

well i am going to now, thanks

Have fun bois

what the fuck is that creature

Thanks man, do you have any psychedelic stories to tell?

stuff is more likely to vibrate and be colourful, youll see patterns everywhere (especially when you close your eyes) and it can feel very intense at the start and its better to just throw up if you feel like you have to. I recommend 'satisfying' videos on youtube.

have fun op

If you're not lying:

-Melting objects
-Patterns on walls and objects
-Woodgrain that flows like water
-Intense geometric and color visions when you close your eyes
-"Deep" thoughts about the world around you and how things work on a core level
-A profound sense of understanding of yourself and your environment that may or may not actually be true
-Possibly tasting colors or seeing sounds
-The inability to escape your own personal demons and any personal conflicts you may be facing
-Extreme emotional and psychological reactions to events or memories

Not a bunch really, you're probably expecting more than you're going to get.

Its real acid ive used a test kit

300ug is a lot man, gonna be a real strong trip

Unless ur dealer said its triple dipped or some shit, chances are its like 70ug ahaha

sounds amazing, I have tripped on 600mg dxm before and it was mind blowing, so this is going to be even better

Also be prepared to be confused as fuck and get stuck in thought loops. It can be funny, it can be annoying, it can be scary. Sometimes you'll find yourself just incapable of escaping circular thoughts so it helps to have someone there to bounce ideas off of and help you get out of your loop.