How does it feel knowing he's fucked more women at 18 then you ever will in your life?

How does it feel knowing he's fucked more women at 18 then you ever will in your life?

Sucks I guess. How does it make you feel, OP?

how many women has he fucked?

Meh

Cucked

>fucking wymmenz
Disgusting

Maybe, Im over 100

Bartending makes it easy

chavvy manc slags don't count

Calm down Valdes

>over 100
Hello great-great-grandpa

Nigga, I've had more sex on the sims than on real life, do you think I even care?

damn, there were fuckers out there who were simply normies and started fucking at 15 because "they are cute i guess, hihi" and Im just sitting here, 22 lvl, kissless extra virgin, with lazy eye, pimpless and slightly overweight, furthermore light autism and misfit, who never really loved anyone and hasn't been loved by anyone beyond family. so, yeah it feels terrible knowing I still exist.

You have hetero sex in the sim? Are you an animal.

Leave it to the poles to make it weird.

suffering has no nationality

No, I just have dickgirl sex.

Angel pls go

Now that's a mod

>ywn experience teenage love, getting butterflies in your stomach every time you see her, your heart sinking when she doesn't show up for school and then the relief when she arrives

fbm

>ywn have your heart broken by a teenage bimbo that you catch sucking Tyrone's cock in your bedroom

half that shit can be fixed

Not the autismo tho

he's a fucking nerd, i wouldn't be surprised if he's still a virgin

nigga uggly af and 18 years gils don't fuck guys just because they are rich

>18 yr old girls don't fuck guys just cause they are rich

kek sure

has anyone here had sex? whats it like? what does it feel like when you stick your penis inside a vagina, no condom

Maybe in your ultra materialistic country

Kids who swim in pussy here are young actors, young footballers are irrelevant. And I live in a country where football is super relevant

my grandpa is 90

were your ancestors shitting out kids at 14?

I dunno, I'm on around 30 I think (honestly what kind of beta keeps a tally) and I've probably got quite a lot more living to do. So I guess I don't feel bad at all.

feels like when you make a hole in wet sand and fuck it

I'm gay so it's pretty good.

who cares

It feels like nothing because i don't give a shit about women

Definitely not. kids who are that good at sports are usually autistic and don't start getting pussy until their in the NBA. plus i'm a stand up comedian so it's statistically impossible

Cool. I fucked more than him.

>manc slags

Yes?

Why do women fuck the bartender? Do they literally come on to you?

Soccer fans are subhuman, thus anyone whoever he is has fucked is worth a negative amount of people
checkmate

Did someone mention Manc slags.

Yeah.

ahmed spotted

>2016
>fucking women

teenage love is just wanting sex really bad, and her telling you that she's not ready because she thinks she isn't sexy enough, and then 7 months later you get to touch her pussy. and then you do something autistic like she finds condoms in your coat pocket, and she dumps you a week later.

>were your ancestors shitting out kids at 14?

Literally yes. It was the norm back then, not "I'm going to suck dicks and drink mojitos with my gay friends from 14 to 28 years old, then I'll be doing my best to find a rich cuck who wants to settle with damaged (but still watchable) goods".

What's the healthier model, really?

>tfw i got to stick it in that nerdy girls big booty and we spent a whole year watching scrubs and fucking

I guarantee you, he hasn't

t. normie stud