If Trump becomes president will he start world war III?

If Trump becomes president will he start world war III?

His diplomacy is frightening

I'm not sure about trump, but if hillary becomes president, expect a world war and mandatory military service for men.

I doubt he will get one policy past congress before some nigger or mexican puts a bullet in his fat head

i hope so we need to reduce the population and no not to save the planet or whatever just because there are too many people

Most likely but so will hillary as well. Luckily massive war means lots of profit for me so I'm kinda eh about the whole thing

I agree, it's really kinda scary. Hillary almost seems like she's just itching to go to war though but damn Trump would just be crazy.

Also, tits?

>His diplomacy is frightening

Not wanting war, to bring home our troops and to rebuild our military is scary?

You're an idiot.

There isnt a better candidate than trump tbh.

ok OP. do you know how old this meme is?
I'm still waiting for the nuclear war they swore to god Reagan was going to start. yeah 36 fucking years ago.
grow up or shut up.

sure kid

Sadly i agree with this.. america is fucked

This guy's opinion is more wavering than the slightest gust of wind on a mane of public hair. How can anyone believe a word he says?

Not ww3. More like civil war2. Thats if he actually goes through with his madcap schemes. The majority of murrica is quite liberal and will oppose the wall building. Civil unrest and roiting will result. Then, revolucion comrades

>wants to open diplomacy with russia again and end economic sanctions over some shitty proxy war in some backwater slav shithole (ukraine literally means borderlands)
>wants to pull our troops out of the sandkip shitholes and let them fight out their own problems instead of wasting billions of our own money and thousands of american lives in a shitty proxy war
>wants to build a wall to prevent illegal immigration and illegal drugs from crossing the US border, thereby making it harder for the cartels to run drugs into their biggest market unchecked, which would be good for mexico longterm by hurting the cartels cashflow

He's not just making america great again, he's helping the whole world.

all of these policies are literally what set the stage in the 1910s-1930s. good job, idiot.

Cheney, is that you?

the 1910s-1930s is a totally different animal

Germany was being forced to pay more money than they had to foreign powers, completely crashing the dollar and throwing the entire country into unrest allowing for a military coup by a small group of psychotic extremists

This is a legal democratic election in a democratic country.

No, it'll never make it that far, one of 3 countries with the ability to kill us will before any war breaks out.
>we'd be a glass pool before anyone got a chance to assassinate him

Hickory clitton is the one who scares me.nobody likes a mean kniving lying whore.

Not if he's serious about the isolationism he's been campaigning on. Of course, if China decides to militarily fuck with us directly, then he'll be down. Seems reasonable to me, if you want to believe his rhetoric.

i want nuclear war and everyone to die

Mmmmm Hickory smoked Chicken
>Voting for Obama again

>>>/reddit/

>with the ability to kill us will before any war breaks out

None of those countries have been dumping a trillion dollars a year into defense for decades.
Nobody is going to glass us without being glassed themselves.

Everybody likes hickory smoked chicken cept mean ol liar hickory clitton

if trump becomes president, relationship to russia will calm down, america will be a better place because he is not dependent from industry as hillary is. he can do the fuck he wants - or what his voters want. thats why you read their policy stuff and then decide on facts and not on faces and feelings

>Germany was being forced to pay more money than they had to foreign powers
check

OH YAY
>glass us without being glassed themselves
So what does it matter, if they die and we're already dead, then whoever does survive can just glow to death from all the nuclear fallout

>germany wasnt democratic before hitler took over the bundestag with a majority of the vote.
Lrn2history

Then feel the Bern

Global thermonuclear war isn't a good way to reduce the global population, as it would seriously reduce the area of the globe that is available for farming. Getting the catholic church to accept condoms would be much better.

Let's hope for an independent candidate.

Look up debt per capita and see where the US is. And to whom do you think we owe this debt?

>There isn't a worse candidate than trump.

I'm all for that. Let trump and the rest of the 1% hang from the lamp posts.

You should talk to a professional therapist about your suicidal thoughts.

As opposed to Clinton who knew in advance the Benghazi attack was terrorist related and not due to a video, and who ordered the Marines to not intervene.
Yeah.
Awesome choices we got.

>he* diplomacy is frightning

Lol the shit you rightards actually believe, smh faggot.

Or just give the 1%'s money to trump and let him piss it all away like he did his inheritance.
>He's lost ~30% of his net worth in the last few years, and that money was given to him.
And that was before he started trying to pretend to be a politician

>His diplomacy is frightening
he could lost his business/money income if he full retard long before we know him.

>If Trump becomes president will he start world war III?
it actually Clinton family business is WARS
Trump could close borders for immigrants, america can not start war - US not get any land territory winning the WAR.
only Clinton family friends can get money with wars.

Don't be stupid. Sup Forums fags said the same thing 8 years ago. Yet Obama remains untouched.

2016 people still believe a president has any power to change anything..

Trump isn't gonna start a World War, he's gonna try to turn the US into his own fascist paradise, by letting all the pissed off fascists try and carry him to victory.

The presidency is more so we have someone to blame, foreign powers have someone to target, and for the people in charge of the economy to hide behind.