Cop pulls you over

>cop pulls you over

What's most likely to happen in your country?

Americans are excused, we already know you would get tazed and/or shot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=phcYyDePC34
youtube.com/watch?v=P8XWRE5DpkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SHOChJeL5-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Bullshit traffic rule broken
If Mexico City police I put my serious face and tell him "I'm not bribing you, give me the fucking ticket already"

The only reason that'd happen in the first place is because they know my fucking car and therefore hope there is something illegal with it so they can bullshit me.

In China, sexy time

But that's wrong you retard, I'm white

>you have any idea why I've pulled you over
>no please tell me
>tells me why
>I act nice and sorry and hopefully get off with a warning
>dont get shot and continue on with my day

If they pull you over they probably have a pretty good reason.

The only time ive ever been pulled over the cop said the absolute bare minimum, wrote a ticket and was gone in like 5 minutes. Cocksucker got me at 6am too

But white privilege is a lie. Sup Forums told me and they are never wrong.

maybe if nogs acted like human in front of cops they would have that privilege too

I get a ticket. Cops will never make me stop unless I did something wrong.

>cop pulls you over
>does his thing
>car driver obeys
(if the driver gets a ticket, he thanks for it)
>thank you thank you
>????
>everyone is back in their own business

>What's most likely to happen in your country?
we both speak pleasantly and respectfully, and if ive broken a law he gives me a ticket/charges me
they're decent enough to give you a warning if you seem decent or have no previous encounters with the police

I shoot the faggot in the dick

who the fuck said anything about being white you nigger

it's obvious
youtube.com/watch?v=phcYyDePC34

what is the function of this picture?

think he's trying to show contrast of polite """"reasonable""" people and savage life me

kek

>get pulled over
>teleport behind him
>nothing personnel kiddo
>throw him a tamal
>he calls the mara because ofc its Guatemala and everything is corrupted
>get beheaded
>get buried
>my body gets stolen

>Can i have your name and badge number please?
>am i fee to go?
>What crime have i commited?
>I wasn't driving, i'm travelling
>I DO NOT CONSENT

>am I being detained... SIR!?!?!?! OFFICER!!!! AM! I! BEING! DETAINED! SIR?!?

*Get's tased*
>I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING

You probably have to show your drivers license and do an alcohol test.

And then move on.

day and night?

WAGWAN my G divvnt worry abt the speeding hey where'd u get your stoney mate

Most black people do act respectful towards police, they still have to deal with racist police though.

if it was that female officer in the pic I'd let her furiously stomp on my balls

I'll probably have to give him money or I would end in jail for no reason

What if you report him for soliciting bribes?

He would have to bribe the cop's higher ups

'stop doing what you're doing'
'ok'

>China

youtube.com/watch?v=P8XWRE5DpkQ

Nah, he's exaggerating

Routine check or some traffic rule broken (ran over a stop sign or smt). Show the cop the papers of the car and your licence, or say sorry and continue with a warning.

seƱor do you know how fast you were going?
i don't, i'm drunk as fuck and most probably high, please tell me

>This is what NEETs actually believe

I'm white and I used to get pulled over all the time when I was on my provisional drivers licence (which you have for around 3 years here). Every single RBT, just driving down major roads and three times I got pulled over as soon as I got in my car and breath tested in little side streets. Provisional drivers have to have a BAC of 0.0 here.

One of those times it was when I picked up my friend who lives across the street from public housing and he was trying to work out of the car was stolen. I assume he ran the plates before pulling me over and realised it was a nice car being driven pretty far away from where it was registered (my mother's Alfa Romeo). I'm actually pretty curious about what information cops get from looking you up.

Another pulled me over for trying to let him in when he was indicating because I didn't want to overtake a cop.

Have only been pulled over for one or two RBTs since I got my full license like 5 years ago but I have a clean record and don't drive like a moron. They don't even ask for my license sometimes, just breath test and send me on.

youtube.com/watch?v=SHOChJeL5-k

The cop might find something not in order in your car or documentation and lowkey persuade you to bribe him.

I only got pulled over twice and the one time I got asked for a bribe I was so naive I didn't get it. The cop just let me go either out of pity or fear that he was being caught on tape or something.

I have been pulled over many times
>doing 20k over the limit, let off with a warning
>driving with my lights off at night x2 (they were broken) let off with a warning
>driving with a girl pulling in and out of parking spaces looking for a place to fuck, got breathalyzed
many other times pulled over randomly for breathalyzer and other stuff, most cops just make small talk and send me on my way

Back in America a cop kindly told me my gas cover thing was left open.

I don't drive in Japan, but one cop told me to be careful because the for I was standing in front of was about to hit me.

Nice people.

>Pulled over for headlights being off
>Officer questions me
>I'm the DD
>Let go without a problem
>No ticket or warning because I was helping a friend out

A guy I went to school with had broken headlights that could only be off or high beams.

I was like "hey man that's actually really dangerous" then he told me he had driven it Sydney to Townsville and back and people were honking and flashing him the whole way.

Holy shit, on an average drive to work how many breathtests do Aussies have to take?

Depends on the time of year. Long weekends and holidays they go apeshit.

I got pulled over three times one New Year's Eve on a 5km drive to my mate's house. When I explained that to the last cop they IRL shitposted me be asking if I had a drink inbetween that RBT and my last RBT.

thats sounds unreasonable. fuck that.

Yeah, considering the road toll goes up around that time every year and I like to spend the holidays not dead I don't mind.

B-b-but I've been pulled over several times, and never been shot... My local cops are nice people...

Speeding ticket/demerit points. Australian police (especially the AFP) spend at least 50% of their lifespan hiding in bushes on the side of the road ready to chase you across the country for going 1km over the limit

Lel happens here too.

The fat cops are the ones that shoot/taze you. They ain't going to run after you

I literally burst out laughing every time I see some P plate NSW faggot doing 90 on a 110 because the cops will bust them for doing the speed limit. Meanwhile since I got my licence in the ACT it doesn't even apply to me and I'm driving on the same roads