>tfw we do well in a soccer tournament we can shitpost for days
>tfw we do poorly we can remind people that soccer isn't popular here

Feels amazing tbqh

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10354114/harris-poll-nfl-most-popular-mlb-2nd
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

USA USA USA USA USA

Soccer is for queers, women and kids to play until they play baseball or another real sport. There's a reason our domestic league champions are crowned "world champions" because let's be honest, every other country would be fucked.

USA lost the world university football tournament senpai

>USA lost the world university football tournament senpai
Because they wouldn't let anyone from our best 3 divisions play

>baseball
>real sport
if you are gonna insult soccer at least use a relevant sport not held up by bored baby boomers with too much money on their hands.

>shitposting about copa americrap

nobody gives a fuck senpai

it's more relevant than college football so it's obviously not just baby boomers since college football is more relevant than the NBA.

>MLB is more relevant and popular than college football

I needed a good laugh mate.

>implying this semen slurping sport is for me

>restricted to division 3 players (essentially couldn't walk on at FBS schools)

M8

>t. Soccer """"""intellectual""""""

isn't it more a marker of USA's ingrained culture of a complete lack of humility in all things?

it's just madison avenue 'hey guys lets call the big tourneys of our hokey sports which no-one else likes the World Championships, heh heh, that'll sure give it a little pizzazz'
'great call buck you sure are the master my friend buck goldsmithsteinfinkel, we should go golfing'
'i cant: no jews'
'aw that sure is a shame, can i keep him mister, can i, please?'
'course you can huck finn'

honestly fuck you guys

They only let DIII players play. Imagine if Germany and Italy could only send players from their 3rd division to the World Cup.

espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10354114/harris-poll-nfl-most-popular-mlb-2nd

Technically it's true, but only because a large portion of the season occurs when theres no competition. Aside from the occasional world event of course.

We only call our baseball championship "the World Series", and that's because baseball is all about tradition and it's been called the World Series since 1882, back when this type of over-the-top nationalism was acceptable. Also, it's from a time when the AL and NL were actually separate leagues, so it was basically the world's only two baseball leagues going up against one another.

Basketball's championship is called the NBA Finals (self-explanatory), football's is called the Super Bowl (don't know what that means), and hockey's is the Stanley Finals or something.

football championship games are called bowls because it's another word for stadium. the super bowl is super because it's the two best football teams in the country.

College Football is only big in the south and midwest

Aka least populated states

You're retarded.

but baseball is not even relevant with people under 30.

i'm sorry to have to tell you this user, but soccer was inventing by European housewives to entertain themselves while their husbands did the cooking

i too watch King of the Hill.

confirmed for never having been to a baseball game. just face it, some people like things that you don't like.