Pretty frustrated today. what do?

Safe daniel

wear heels to be taller.
you fucking manlet

But charles manson was 5.2 ft too?
And Prince was the same height.

they were fags.

5.2ft 29 yo here.
Sucks yo. I've been the fly on the wall to hear a lot of conversations between women about how short guys are weird/gross/would never date. Sometimes they would mention a time a shorter, like 5 ft 5 in, person would ask them out and the girl would dumbfounded, like "how dare they?" Confidence doesn't matter here. Being fit doesn't matter. Fashion doesn't matter. When you're short none of your good qualities are seen and all your vices are enhanced.

Join a circus. You're just right for one of those little clown cars.

What we really should do? I feel very desperate.
some of months ago some unknown 6ft 2 seems guy took my girlfriend away.
I seriously considered to kill myself after days. actually i can't find any meaning to live anymore but only to placing in low rank life.

Shit..

aren't there short spic females ur height? shouldn't be too hard to find

Kill a hooker.

There's a reason most serial killers are/were manlets.

do some fractions

GRAB your balls and PULL REAL HARD!

all serial killers are under 6'5

why else would they kill people?

if they were real men they would just get laid

manlets gonna manlet

Just get taller ya stupid idiot

It's probably over some little shit you'll grow out of it

easy peasy go to china and get your height on

what did he mean by this?

This guy knows

Ed Kemper

Ed Kemper

Wait did I just doubled posted or someone else wrote the same thing ?

Ed Kemper

Damn, that kids punk as fuck.

Of course there are exceptions, and a few of the most famous serial killers are quite tall. The tall killers gets more press though because of the fact that length makes them more scary.

The majority are/were manlets.

Ed Kemper

Same guy here. As a short person I hate fat people super hard. Way more than any of you here. Think about it: what is stopping a fat person from being attractive - being fat. Being fat is something that can be changed. I can't diet or exercise my way to being taller. And somehow there is this quasi-political movement for the lazy but tragically well-fed, because everybody deserves love. Well maybe they don't deserved to be loved, you know? Maybe life isn't fair. But maybe it is fitting that the people who are too lazy or too lacking in self restraint are unable to comprehend that they cannot have something just because they want it. Even if they were both tall and fat, 99 times out of hundred they would never put forth effort to change their circumstances. So fuck fatties.

Water yourself, maybe hen you'll grow

Beep! those traps out angling yourself,