I have some anger problems Sup Forums

I have some anger problems Sup Forums .
I am ruining my life by punching shouting everything everyone
I am getting angry at smally things like someone makes a noise in front of my house , some random guy pressing the horn while I am doing important something , when someone leaves my rooms door open etc
19 yo college student

>I broke my rooms door 4 times
>I broke my bed second time yesterday
>I broke my right arm again
>I broke my leg by kicking the table
>I broke my window by punching
>I almost killed my noisy fucking neighbor
and more ..
what do you suggest Sup Forums ?

calm the fuck down and have some self control.

See a therapist if you need.

I cant control myself my bro I need to broke something hurt someone for calm down
can you describe more what kind of therapist I need

Maby you need some to start doing cocaine.

I dont know what their called. Just search anger issue therapist. Find one, get help, have control so you dont ruin your life.

The first step is to admit it. Either you start taking some adderal to chill the fuck out, or you will eventually find someone who isnt going to take your shit and get beat up or worse.
You chose how it plays out ;).

Maybe you need to start doing other stuff to keep your mind clear, like, learn to write some fucking proper english.

You could smash stuff and stream it.

this will be underrated

Adopt a small Mexican Girl. Take out your anger on it due to it's feminity and overall Hispanic nationality it counts as 2/5 a person and is harder to get charged with beating in court.

>Smash's whole house up on stream

how is it going to help me ?
how much it costs?
give me some tips

Cocaine will make all your problems go away.

stupid fucking retard

lol you suck

Dubs for life
> Drank beer for two days straight and now my body is hung over like a bitch, I don't got the headache but my body is like fuck you
> Masturbated so much to hentai I dnt find real women attractive anymore

op is a men lover haha

yeah I suck at writing sorry for that I am trying to improve it but I am too dumb for this shit I guess
I would do that if I could I wanted to fucking smash every furniture in the house but my parents will kick me out or worse they will give me to the police or some shit

i bet op is fat and ugly lol what a loser just stop being so stupid

I suggest a psych evaluation
or
looking into a type of therapy called Dialect behavioral therapy.
DBT has worked wonders for so so many of my friends.
Also try taking a vitamin D supplement, it boosts mood!

Reported to the FBI to ensure you do not harm your family. I'm sorry that I have to do this, but you aren't intelligent enough to remain in control of your body and you actions.

before I fucking kill you get the fuck out of my thread

I had the same problem OP, join a boxing club, you may think that learning how to punch might make the problem worse, but on the contrary, it'll calm you down LOADS

Option one: designate punching object such as punching bag, bean bag chair, etc

Option two: remove self from area and scream at top of lungs until not angry

Option three: bottle up emotions and end up murdering somebody

OP IN A NUTSHELL HAHAHAHAHAHA

op is the next school shooter

this is some useful information mate I will search for this thank you man

loser

Start toking and get a therapist

▄██████▒▒▒▒░
██▓▀██████▒▒▒█▒╗
█▀▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒▒
░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒╖
░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓█▒▒
░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒▒░
░░░░███▓███▀▒▒▒▒░░░░░░
░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒██████▄░
░░░▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░
░░░█▓████▓█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░███████▀▒█▒▒▒█▄▓█`%░░
░░░██████▒▓▓▓▌▐▒▒▓▓▀»░░░░
░░██████▓██▌▒@▒▒██▒▒▒░░░░░
░▒███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Ñ░░░░░░░░
░░███▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░`░`░░░░░░░░
░████▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▒███▓▓▓█████▌▄▄▄▄▄@@@φg▄▄█▌░
░░▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▒▓▌░░░
░░███▒▒▀▓▓▓█▒█▒▒▄▒@≡╩`╓@█▀`░░░
░░░██▒▒▒░▀█▒▒█▒▒▒╗,]Qw▒▒▒░░░░
░░░███▒▒▒▒╖░²╝ÑÉ▒░░░░░░░░,.;▒░░░░░░░░░░,▄█▒█▒░
░░░████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒║╔ÿ░░░░░░░░░!▒░░░░░░░░≈▒▀╝░░╩▒░
░░▐█████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╣░░░░░░░░░▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▀▀`░░░░╓█▌w
░░▐██████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╣░░░░░░░░░╝▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒░
░░░██████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]██▒▀▒░░
░░░███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Ñ░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]██▒╣░▒░ÿ
░░░███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒░░░░░
░░░░████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▒▒░╣░░░
░░░░▓█▓██████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██▒▒░╙░░▒░
░░░░▒██▒█████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╣▒░░╣▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░╘███▒░░░░▒▒
░░░░░▓▓▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╣▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██▒▒░░░░░
░░░░░╘▓█▒▓▓█████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒░░░░░
░░░░░░▐▓█░▓▓███▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀▓█░▓▓███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒░░░░╣░░░
░░░░░░░░▀▓█░▀▓███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▒╣░░╢╣╣░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀██▒▒▓▓███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▒▒╗░░╢╣░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌▒▀▀██▀▒█▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▒▒╣,,▒░╣░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▓▓█▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒████▒▒▒g 9░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▒▒▓▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒████▒▒▒▌,`▒░░░╣░░║ÿy,wp@▒▒▒▒╣ÿ
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░²▀▒▒▒▓█▒▒█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░╟▒█████▒▒█▌,,╙▒░░░╣╣▒▒▒▒Ñ``
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░╓▒▒▒███▒░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓███▒▒██
░░░░░░░░░░░░@▒╣╣╛░`²▀▀▒▒▒╗░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓███▒▒█▒
░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒`░░░░░░░▐▒▒▒╗░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░▀█▒▒▒▒▒▌╖
░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒Ñ░░░░░░░░░░░▀▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░╠▒▒▒w`╩▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒≡≡@@╖╓,
░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒`░░░░░░░░░░░░░`▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀╩ÑÑ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Ñ╩╜╝
░░░░░░░╓▒░Ñ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒║
░░░░░░░?▒▌░,░░░░░░░░░░░░░░¿▒▒▒░░

from?

turkey

what the fuck are you doing here go fight the terrorists and you will be fine

You're getting nothing here but meme troll and general suggestions. You need some serious anger management therapy.

Why do you lose your shit so quickly? And why do you get violent when you lose it? These are separate issues.

Surely you appreciate that you're going to wind up in jail, or at least with no friends or job, if you keep this up. You've acknowledged that you have a problem, which is a good start. Since you're here, keep going.

No band aid solution, like getting a speed bag or smoking dope, will help. Your violent anger is a symptom of something else. What is it? What need is filled by your breaking shit when you get pissed at nothing?

kanka nerde yaşıyon gel çıkalım iki hava al

Find a new hobby. I taught myself how to cook and make music to deal with my anger problems.

I got pissed off last time the guy started to shout a woman in front of my house I was studying to my exam and this bothered my so hard that I go down and the other neighbors came to separate the fight and of course the police and my parents as always the fucking same stuff
(the police gave me home detension)
I am getting violent because I am getting relaxed when I am hitting the thing that annoys me

OP hear me out. You are a little bitch. And retarded.

Good, now let me develop. I, like you, kinda get angry easily at a lot of things, but don't react because of fear of consequences and a very strong sense of self-preservation. I could hit a wall as hard as I can but I might break my arm and be messed up for life, so not going to do it. And I could beat that guy to death but I'll end up in prison for life. See? You lack this. Thus the retarded part.

Now about being a bitch. I assume you are an average guy with an average build and height and weight. So you are never the most dangerous guy in a room. Now imagine you are surrounded by buff gym rats, mma homos and all around thungs. If your neighbour would have been some gang thug or a meathead or someone else dangerous would you still have the courage to say anything to him? If yes, you are lying. If still yes, you would get your shit kicked, thus again retarded other than little bitch.

My advice: stop being a little bitch and a retard.

Although you are right about I am an average guy and I am a little bitch and retard
but You are wrong my man
you are not like me you are not really getting angry this thing you described not real anger . if you got really angry you do something to stop your anger

Yeah, guess you are right. Well in that case other than the generic advice with therapists and pills and drugs and whatever...

How about you try to endanger your life from anger? Like get angry at someone or something that could beat the shit out of you or kill you a couple of times. You might be so messed up by this that in the future it might help you control your rage outbursts.

I see. You say you're in college, so I assume that you're not totally retarded. I can see how lashing out helps to express anger. But clearly bashing an inanimate object isn't going to solve anything. It'll just make things worse.

You have one of several problems. First, you might have a physiological problem, something hormonal, maybe your "fight or flight" response is hyperactive. Second, you have a psychological problem that you're afraid or unable to deal with your own emotions so you express your frustration with violence towards whatever triggered you. Or you're incapable of making a rational decision so you avoid the decision by lashing out. Third, maybe this is learned behaviour from your childhood when violence was the most effective solution, although you're an adult now and this will only land you in jail.

Look up "anger management counselling" and pick something near you. Or see a counsellor at your college, I'm sure there's a mental health professional or social worker on staff to help the student body with this exact thing.

Getting a punching bag or taking boxing aren't the worst ideas. This might sound dumb, but when you next feel yourself about to snap take deep breaths and count to ten before you do anything at all. If you can get past that split-second impulse you might find that you're able to control it.

Regardless, you need serious help. You're going to wind up in jail if you keep this up, seriously. You can be charged just for wrecking stuff, even your own stuff. You don't need a criminal record. Get some help.

Keep this in mind: if you can't control yourself then you'll get nowhere in life. You'll be a slave to your impulses and you're opening yourself to anyone who wants to screw with you being able to easily push your buttons so you get in trouble.

I got stabbed by kurdish fags 3 times ( worth )
I am more afraid of one of my family members will suffer from my actions some fag will come for revenge to my home they will hurt my dog or cat

>wears a rubber

if you havent banged without a condom, you are still a virgin.

Last idea. Everytime you are about to do something rash try to think real hard that you might end up badly hurt, in jail or dead and your family will suffer greatly knowing this.

Doubt you wouldn't have thought of this and pretty sure it didn't work, but it's all I had. Good luck.

HOLD ON... KURDISH FAGS? WHAT ARE YOU SOME TURKEY FAG? ISIS? LOL GET REKT STUPID IMMIGRANT.

yeah I am turkey fag and I hate myself too but there is nothing to do I guess I born in a unlucky place
so where are u from?
counsellor seems good my man I think you are an old fag you really trying to help me (you might be a redditor ) but regardless thank you man I love you

Screamed the stable boy.

>Turkey

lol, probably sexual frustration. Stop perving on white chicks, they don't want you because you are brown and smelly, just like shit. Try going after one you your hairy brown whales. PS everything about your culture is disgusting.

Smoke weed you stupid idiot. Your dick is small.

Get mad

Gr b8

I am more white than your whole family dude and I am not proud of it and I am not exactly turk either I am just living here
and what do you know about turkey culture have you ever searched for it?
but you are true about sexual frustration we have the fucking allah rules
but I am sure this is not affecting my anger management I am not interested in sex right know I need to solve this anger problem

Not that guy, but britfag here bro. I feel the same way a lot too, sometimes when my dad just asks me what i had for dinner, i feel like ripping his face off. I think the fact you have identified you have an anger issue is a significant step. It was for me, and now i get help on the NHS for it. I don't know how mental health is viewed in Turkey, but therapy or anger management classes can help. The anger never goes away I find, its just you learn to exercise your control.

any tips?

what is your expectation?

Turkish mud skinned cunt matey, I'd shit on his greasy brown face and kick his fucking towel headed bomb making daddy fucking culture back to the stone age. Piece of muslim shit. Allah is a bleeding cunt hole.

okay summerfags are starting to increase this is not Sup Forums kiddo when will you learn
time to close the thread thanks Sup Forumsros I

('V')b

Suicide seems like a good option for you

I am not that bad man stop being a edgy kid

focus your anger into productive shit. stop being a faggot

easy fix kid. Tell me where you live.
I'll annoy you and beat the living shit out of you you pathetic selfhating piece of trash.
And when you have given everything you got and realize it is just not enough, that you can do nothing at all.. you will brake.

After that, you will see the world in a different light.

Option b is to get your shit together you annoying little twat before someone else crushes you.

What are you so angry about? Small dick? Loser?

I think you should think your own problems you need more help then me big guy (I assume )
nice try tho
I don't know anything about drugs man I am sorry if I annoyed you

Buy yourself a punching bag. Relieve your stress anytime you need. Start a proper training, learn how to fight, learn how to defend yourself.

>I am too dumb for this shit
Having a poor opinion of youself, can lead to you projecting your own faults etc, on to others. This is some pseudo-psychological shit i know, but maybe if you attained some sort of self worth, in the end your anger issues might dwindle and maybe even go away completely.

you sound like a complete retard. learn to english.

the first step to fixing a problem is firstly identifying you have one good job OP i to have anger issues not as bad as yours though don't worry with due time it can be fixedjavascript:quote('686432099');

I would heavily consider seeking help for your depression.