Because you cannot understand how annoying you are

I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.

you're easy to piss of... I like that

Sexual tension.

>fursuits to annoy people
oh what a wonderful life this is

TOUCH FLUFFY TAIL

You don't, just disgusted and disappointed

If I did what I should have done, I'd be dead ages ago, but since I'm still alive I think I made the right choice.

you don't

Wow, that's exactly what your mother is too.

ugly colors tbh
I'd like you if you had better colors

fag

As a furry I can say I have hated just about every furry I have ever talked to. It's a level of autism on par with bronies and makes them very annoying people.

this

So you hate yourself, that's cute.

It's fun to hate and no one will give me crap about bashing those freaks. I am proud to say that I have convinced a number of people that they only dress like that to get close to children. Probably not even a lie.

lol, k

What's to like about man children who dress up as dogs? Literalky nothing. It's pathetic and just really sad. You don't make me angry, but I do look down on you with a huge amount of pitty.

You can't even fucking spell, you don't have the right to hate anyone.

kek

Yep. See you are for sure one of the people I look down on. You seriously got upset at an obvious miss-click on my phones keyboard. I'm sorry. But you furries are just a bunch of sad people. Society will always look at you in disgust. Like a mentally handicap kid playing in his own shit.

Since when was spelling a prerequisite for hating? Some of the best haters in the world are illiterate. Some say illiteracy is the thing that gives them their edge in the competitions!

Because he knows what I am saying is true. So he's looking for literally anything to validate his pathetic life.

Because I've always hated mascot costumes because they creep me the fuck out, And fursuits aren't any better.

Those fucking soulless eyes...

I don't care, because this handicapped kid is playing in a million dollar industry, so you can just suck it.

I think the sex is enough of a validation.

Probably lives in constant fear that his secret will one day get out or full blown autism and can't see the disgust people have for you.

That literally means nothing. Trying to validate something because other pathetic wastes also buy the shit? You are getting more pathetic by the minute.

Got nothing to lose from it, besides everyone knows I'm a huge nerd already so it's not like retards respect me anyway.

I don't care, a dollar is a dollar to me.

Exactly. That's why they wear the suits. Psychologically it's because they aren't happy with themselves. So they hide thenselves in costumes and create fantasy worlds where they feel a false sense of acceptance. But they know. In reality they are nothing.

That's fine. But you're still a sad and pathetic person. At least you know how sad you are I guess.

Huge line from nerd to has an animal suit. Lack of respect is one thing. Them thinking your a deranged pedophile is another.

>I have a bunch of money
>you can just suck it

Oh the joys of being wealthy.

Forgot to mention how much I love that you called them retards. Is that to make their dislike(or perceived dislike) of you easier to bare?

You are a faggot

They can think, it's this shit that makes it impossible for me to respect your ilk, you call others deranged, and yet gladly resort to cruel savagery to prove that you are somehow better.

Nice. I'm considered wealthy too. But still. The money a person makes isn't them. You can be wealthy and a sad piece of shit. Look at Jared the now pedophile. Perfect example. Rich as fuck but everyone looks down on him in disgust now. Yeah. Being a furry isn't as extreme as being a pedo. But in the minds of society it's in the same category.

I just like the word, it sounds so nice. :3

Difference is that my social group is perfectly legal, and that sad fuck can't host pedo parties without having to keep it really "hush hush"

Stilk sad and pathetic plust most of society sees you as potential pedos. What a sad life and group to be a part of. Might as well grow a pedo stash and buy a rape van to finish yourself off.

I am not cruel to make myself feel better. I am cruel because it is in my nature. It is a part that I love about myself and I don't hide away. Do you hide away parts of yourself from the world? Probably for the best. Also have you started a personal attack on this savage to ignore the point I made? Because you know or fear that others see you as a child raping monster?

I'm having the time of my life tbqh, you can continue thinking about how sad my life is, doesn't really bother me.

Exactly. Yeah, they may not be rapists or pedos. But I still wouldn't be able to stand being looked at as if I was one. What a sad hobby to have. Always being looked as if you are about to rape someones kid.

Legal? yes. Accepted? Probably not. I'd bet your neighbors would try to get rid of you if they knew and if a child ever went missing you would be the guilty party in everyone's minds.

I don't care if I bother you or not. It's still really pathetic. Hope you out grow it soon. It will only be for the best. Maybe see a therapist or something.

Is that from denial or delusion?

How does having a semblance of social tact somehow equate to hiding parts of yourself? If you were start to talk to me about sports, I would probably kindly tell you to shut up.

nihilism mostly

literally spitting image

Would cuddle/10
I ain't mad

So if someone brings uo an interest of theirs you tell them to shut up? So my assumptions of social retardstion was also correct. Def see a therapist. Not even kidding.

The therapist don't want to get drunk with me so I'll pass

Semblance of social tact? So you know that the average person would think your a monster or (in my humble opinion) something much worse. Defective. Something to be looked down upon with pity.

Also telling someone to shut up when they are talking about something you don't understand demonstrates a lack of tact.

Hey I brought up my interest and you were instantly hostile, but you somehow expect me to care about what you like? Respect goes both ways you know.

Also use of alcohol to numb emotional pain. You have sad and pathetic written all over you bud. Hope you get better, man.

It's ears, they're not natural. No way the colour would be that uniform!

If you had ever been close to a fursuit, you would know how they smell.

Fucking disgusting.

Now you're grasping for straws, I only drink for social.

You're not really that good at lying, are you?

You're just pulling shit out of your ass because my presence bothers you, either that or you're religious, in which case I'm sorry your parents abused you.

Becouse after all the sacrifices and efforts of humanity, after all the warriors and great thinkers, you are what came out, which make everything meaningless, the universe would be a better place without us becouse of you. You are the top bottom of humanity decadence.

And I revel in it, humanity will find greatness again, if it chooses to follow my example.

Don't we all?

Are you guys all taking this thread this seriously, or are you actually all trolling each other?

YeVoY

I am indifferent to you. just bored and putting off sleep.

Not religious and never abused. Didnt have the best childhood but no where near the worst. Most definitely some mental issues. I just really do enjoy picking apart what people believe.

The simple truth is that drinking with furries is one of the few things that gives me peace of mind. I can't really explain it. :3

because you exist. you are not a man. a real man would beat the fuck out of you in your fursuit. do you think your grandfather who worked all his fucking life thinks you're a man worthy of carrying on his name? nope.

It's an odd thing but we all have our releases. My personal favorite is painting, writing and making stuffed animals. I know. I am truly an explosion of excitement!

he means furry

>daddy didn't let me be what I wanted

what comic is this?

what did he mean by this?