From an evolutionary perspective, why would men date older women? What do they stand to gain?

From an evolutionary perspective, why would men date older women? What do they stand to gain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocGiulPm3IU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

exp

money.

Less of a fucking headache, but only marginally.

more money, they die earlier, you can remarry a young women when you're old.

/thread

fucking without a condom without fearing to become a father

social darwinism

Actually if you look at the ages of woman men are attracted to you find its fixed in the low twenties.

What this means is that when you are a teen you like older woman, when you hit your twenties you like woman the same age and as you get older you start liking progressively younger woman.

From an evolutionary perspective it is because early twenties represents vertility

Older women are objectively better than younger women if you don't want kids and they don't have kids

Money and power

>vertility

Ask Ben Franklin

kek'd

im 23 dating a 33 year old woman. Don't do it, high school never ends with woman, the games never end it's the same old song and dance.

Find a hot girl you can stand to be around, I'm trapped.

Haha, A.Creed III ..

Well that's what men look for in a mate from an evolutionary perspective

Maturity, dumbass.

A mummy you can fuck. Isnt it.

In nature, there is usually a trade-off between quality and quantity of offspring.
Some species like insects i.e. have thousands of children, but abandon them very early and only a few survive to reproduce themselves. Other's like large mammals have few, but have to take good care of them, to ensure survival.
Human females, have to focus on quality of offspring. They can't have a hundred children, and so pick the best man they can. Someone who provide them with recourses, protects them, etc. and most importantly doesn't leave them.
Human males have both options. They can either focus on quantity and fuck as many women as they can and as often as they can (starting at a young age), or focus on quality and choose an ideal woman, that is healthy and can take good care of their children.

From an evolutionary perspective, why do men date men? What do they gain?

From an evolutionary perspective, why do some men sit every day in front of their computer? What do they have to gain?

From an evolutionary perspective, why do men fuck flashlights? What do they have to gain?

Retarded question is retarded

... and obviously an older mature woman, that has experience will result in a better quality of offspring.

Older women are great. They are better in bed, less annoying, and they can cook.

I'd take a MILF over a 20 something almost any day of the week.

Children are for fucking faggots and I don't want any, therefore nothing about my dating choices has anything to do with evolution.

and a lower chance at giving live birth without disabilities

Pleasure
Pleasure
Pleasure
OP's question answer: More age equals more power and more experience

I honestly cant stand being around any woman though, at least ina relationship.Im not even being edgy.

>Find a hot girl you can stand to be around
Sorry bro but I feel like thats bad advice.
My last two girlfriends were both 7 or 8s but they almost took my sanity away with the constant nagging and creating issues where none existed before. Guys were always chasing them and having a night out was sometimes a nightmare.

I had to stay on my toes with everything.

Im with a 5/10 now and its not as bad, she's happier to be with me. I get to chill out more. I've been playing DS3 and browsing the internet for the last 5 hours which is something I would have been nagged to death about before.

My advice to anyone is to just try to have a one night stand with the hotter girls and if you want a relationship drop your standards abit - it will help your peace of mind and mental health.

Im not even exaggerating. I've seen some good guys destroyed by what is essentially mental abuse from woman.

I live in a city with a sizeable muslim population and I hate the cunts, but I always envied their control of women. Think of the shit they dont have to put up with.

Women shouldnt be held to different standards. You had crazy abusive girlfriends who took advantage of you most likely because you are crazy yourself and have bad choice in women

>You gain in an evolutionary >perspective pleasure?

Are you by chance a religious dumb nut? Do you even comprehend what an evolutionary gain would be?

For you:
(pleasure is a driving force which evolution utilizes to make you do stuff which is an evolutionary gain)

I was trying to say the question is not retarded.

protip: demi moore fucks kids and bruce willis was her 'beard'

>Women shouldnt be held to different standards

I did hold them to different standards. I gave our relationships a chance. I eventually left them because they were so high maintenance. Every minute detail in our life was an issue. I was nagged about my diet, my friends, my time on the computer, how i dressed, how i spent my money, and most of all I felt like I was a stepping stone of sorts until she found a more alpha boyfriend. It never ended. There was a period in which I thought I would have been better off being gay.

And I did try to be a good bf user. The whole romancing, never forgetting birthdays, being good with their family + friends etc. All that was pretty tasking in itself though.

I wasnt a pushover, but I tried to be reasonable ynow?

youtube.com/watch?v=ocGiulPm3IU

My personal experience is that most women who are reasonably attractive are very hard to negotiate seeing that they always get their pick of the litter in life.

>most likely because you are crazy yourself
Could be a valid point, I couldnt convince people here if I was or wasnt. Truth be told Im abit of a boring normalfag that just likes to browse the internet, play vidya and occasional meet up with friends for indoor soccer. I have a good job and go out every second weekend.

>have bad choice in women

Probably. But I would argue there's very little good choices these days, unless you drop your standards of what you consider attractive. Im happy with the girl Im with now, even if sometimes I wish she was abit prettier. I'd never bring that up with her though...

Life is definitely much better now, and it wasnt a bad choice. I'd advice other anons to consider this.

Are You now the one who has high standards in terms of your 5/10?
Like do you want her to eat a good diet, do sport, be your servant and so on?

You picked the wrong women

feminazi spotted

No bro I dont want anything taxing from her that you wouldn't get from a normal relationship. I dont want to control her in any sense. I just dont want to be controlled in turn.

Shes a good and understanding person. Relaxed, yet not too laid back. Shes added a few years back to my life.

Im always open to advice and suggestions from her, but when you get them several times a day on the same subject, then its considered nagging. Thats what I was mainly trying to avoid.

That and the sense of needyness.

You got that right. I'll admit that we should have a general idea of what people are like before we get to know them. But how do we know how they really are unless we give them an honest chance, by which its probably too late and the damage is probably done.

Its like paying to see a movie where the trailer looked bad but you hope its good. You're obviously not going to judge the movie until you sit through its entirety, and by the time you realize you made the mistake of seeing it, you already paid the price of your ticket...

Yeah people can surprise you when you get to know them but there are many great girls out there who'll make wonderful gfs and wives. You should figure out why you're attracting and are attracted to the wrong girls.