youtube.com/watch?v=jEu7IIe_jI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Have some OC cringe.

>angle

I hope he's acute.

>chaos and anime
huh

Or you need to stop being such an asshole accept your friends for who they are. Sure they might be a little retarded, but do you know how lucky you are to have friends compared to these basement dwelling neckbeards? Geez.

Also.

>gtfo summer

I am from a world where no bastard can read that faggot's text cause he didn't put a border on it.

It is cringe, faggot

No it's not. it's shitposting.

Sure it is champ! But I would never post any of the stupid shit my friends have done on here, because just that, they are my friends.

don't listen to the anifags. that shit is cringe

Beta cuck confirmed.

Ur friend is trying to make you laugh can't you see that they care about you:( while theyre busy trying to give the gift of joy, all you have to give them is a bad attitude and an ellipsis. Think about how lucky u are for a second that they put up with such a stone cold bitch.

Wow

you must be bait

>not using greentext
yeah, that's cringeworthy

>chaos and anime
Every time

You misspelt alpha retard.

youtu.be/TBfWKmRFTjM

Jesus christ man, how insecure can you be? Are you afraid your friends will abandon you of you make fun of them?

The most cringe thing about this is the fact that you included the conversation

>anifags
Now that's cringe.
I believe the term you're looking for is weaboos? Or weebs? Which in all honesty is more of an endearing, gentle chastisement around here because THE FUCKING SITE WAS MADE FOR PEOPLE TO DISCUSS ANIME.

TL;Dr. Gtfo summerfag

Luld

say what you want, but thats a pretty good shop

k anifag

>t. butthurt anifag

I was thinking the same thing, user-kun

how obtuse

Its "misspelled" in this case. Misspelt is present tense. As in "Alpha is misspelt".

Almost every Sup Forums...Sup Forums...Sup Forums.../..../.../..........

Look here fuckboy, the thing is that I'm not sure what you're so desperate to prove to some user on the internet, maybe point all your rage towards yourself not everyone else like the piece of shit you were raised to be, oh and one more thing see you'll probably read this whole post because you're such a pathetic character that you just can't let something go and you'll keep replying to me until you've realized I left this thread long ago and then you'll try to find someone else but in your heart you'll always know that you are the reason this worlds is shit, you are the reason this world and it's humankind is doomed, you alone are the cancer.

>taking a bait this big

k anifag

Looks like she has her cake and is going to eat it too.

>Being this much of a faggot

Holy fuck. You are absolutely retarded.

This dude is good

>does he do commissions?

Didn't this guy get busted for having tons of CP?

This guy can be funny sometimes, but sometimes he's just cringy and nothing more. Like vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=IPAFejOC-4I

This must be bait.

fuck if i know

Autism and the internet just do not mix.

Eyyy.

youtu.be/htCod3TelXo

What's cringe is that you couldn't even crop out the "memebase" logo bar, or find a version with proper grammar. Faggot.

Check'ed

k anifag

Hoverhanding a badly photoshopped anime waifu...

We may have reached peak cringe.

One of my favs. Honestly i dont have a huge problem with furries in general. Can't fucking stand bronies though.

looks undercooked, like her(?) gender

I hate it when the name is blocked out.

Young James May

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

this just advanced my hatred for furfags.

You don't know Foxworth? You must be new here friendo. Check him out. Many keks to be had

I know user, i know

He did

Nice trips

LMFAOOOOOO

All these comments and rage are making me rofl thanks for the lols today

-newfag

Lethal dosage of cringe.

>STOP BEING Tsundere
kek everytime

You're right, fuck everyone else

349 tmtc amirite ?

mfw that's the dude who got cancer

I remember when Sup Forums raided his youtube, mostly saying "I hope you get cancer" and he made a video response in backlash, but then a month later he made another video announcing he really did get cancer. Holy fuck, nostalgia kek.

Not American or a fucking Jap. But i can see the pov.

i actually think being attracted to corpses is less fucked up

Gawd dam Frank man. He has been getting pretty cringy with his boyfriends recently though.

this fucking guy

youtube.com/watch?v=jEu7IIe_jI4

You sound like a huge faggot. You're the real cringe here, user.

>Incredible taste
>Pripara
That's top level cringe