Hey guys. why has god left /b?

hey guys. why has god left /b?

He was never here to care. He may have created everything but left it to its own devices

He was never allowed to enter

are these camwhores or youtube whores?

i have no idea.
got it of a fap thread

The girl on the left knows how to get a guy going

And god never left

>Over a half century ago, while I was still a child, I recall hearing a number of old people offer the following explanation for the great disasters that had befallen Russia: "Men have forgotten God; that's why all this has happened." Since then I have spent well-nigh 50 years working on the history of our revolution; in the process I have read hundreds of books, collected hundreds of personal testimonies, and have already contributed eight volumes of my own toward the effort of clearing away the rubble left by that upheaval. But if I were asked today to formulate as concisely as possible the main cause of the ruinous revolution that swallowed up some 60 million of our people, I could not put it more accurately than to repeat: "Men have forgotten God; that's why all this has happened"

Not that she did anything special, but her face and ass sure make blood flow to the right directions

I'd do vile unforviable things to those girls

This is a clip from younow. This slut lives in my area.

is it a gif?

so younow is sort of like the minor leagues of camwhoring? like, you do that and then you turn 18 and move up to the pros?

she's here

Pretty much yes. I spent a lot of time there two years ago. The girls are so desperate for attention it is kind of sad.

Damn, that chick is hot. Is there more of her?

op here, fuck the god question. lets just fined the name of this chick

Fuck the pic, (literally for some), the question is offputting. Sup Forums was a place that turned into heathen home in the begining.
You asked why has God left Sup Forums? I would ask why has God RETURNED.. and the answer is b/c more than just summerfags frequent this void now that it has obtained popularity. this place has always been Cancer for the last 6 or 7 years has been cancer "lite"
user came to Sup Forums to exercise their demons in one way or another. now a rekt thread gets more "who hurt you" Imgur/9fag posts than OC, not that that cancer is even worth viewing..but the point remains.
You ask why God left Sup Forums? Sup Forums always was "better" before..but for it's LACK of divinity. Now I ask where is the next Sup Forums that doesnt have a .onion at the end of it's address?

Miranda Stocks

You jest OP. I will concede that god has left Sup Forums. Mootykins.

God will return if we have the name of the girl, she has the ass that was promised.

well fuck, that was easy

My point was Sup Forums better for what it was before morality i.e. God came back and shined It's Blessed lights on this particular corner of creation. Sup Forums sucks now more than ever for lack of freedom and Anonymity.

God isnt a thing/your statement doesn't logically agree with gods implied characteristics

"I did so much shit, but i learned nothing so i just repeated what i was told as a child"