Femanon here. Just curious, how do I suck a dick, and/or how do you like your dick sucked?

Femanon here. Just curious, how do I suck a dick, and/or how do you like your dick sucked?

You have one, figure it out.

Back to tumbler idiot

Sloppy

Ask your mom

You know the rules darling...

You are asking kissless virgin how I like my dick sucked...

Suck my wee wee and call me Donald trump

It depends. Do they have a feminine dick?

All the tips and pointers you need will be supplied in trade for tits /w timestamp.

You put dick in your mouth

this

This you faggots, no other replies are acceptable.
Tits with timestamp or GTFO.

Ask a random nerd to practice on OP. It's the right thing to do.

faggot

Tits with time stamp
Or GTFO

I've been with a few girls. I'll tell ya some basics about how I like it.
1. Keep your lips wet. A nice wet pair of lips moving up and down feels amazing and will probably reduce friction/discomfort on your mouth.

2. Use your tongue. While inserted, shift it from side to side every so often for a variety of stinulation. Also take the time to occassionally lick the head. The head is the most sensitive area. Has the nost nerve endings.

3. Apply a moderate amount of pressure. Like, just enough to squish a banana, but probably no more than that unless your towards the tip. Do NOT clamp down towards the base. That hurts.

4. Occssional eye contact is sexy as fuck.

5. Don't play with the balls unless you know he likes it. I fucking HATE having my balls touched. It feels like my funny bone getting touched, just "down there" instead of next to my elbow. Don't like it.

Of course every dude is probably different. I prefer making out while touching each other's privates to oral anyways, so I'm probably odd.

when you suck it, try to swallow with it in your mouth. that'll create a vacuum.

Oh and try not to scrape with your teeth

1.take deepthroat and ask to be fucked lie vagina
2.dont just lick it but suck it
3.take it all in your mouth
4.never ever so disgust ..its the nature

lolwut murrican education system

Thanks Sup Forums, you actually helped for once!

Tits and timestamp or gtfo. No free advice here

Timestamped tits or GTFO, attention whore.

Eh, I'm at the ocean on vacation, so I was feeling generous. Never expect this from Sup Forums again. Lol

Do you faggots actually believe OP is a girl? He's probably a kissless virgin that found a trap on craigslist.

That might be so...but you have the shield of anonymity on here so why would you bother faking being a girl?