Philosophical things you've learned as an adult about life that no one has told you?

Philosophical things you've learned as an adult about life that no one has told you?

a wise man once told me OP is a faggot

This whole world is a pussy waiting to get fucked

The worlds a bitch and then you die. And the only one who you can rely on is you.

Playing by the rules does not mean you will get what you want in life. Figure out the most logical step of action and do it. Who gives a fuck what the world thinks.

"What time is the next train to Calcutta?"
Mahatma Ghandi

Camus can do but Sartre is smartre

>Ghandi
It's Gandhi Sup Forumsro

its gandi fuccboi

About tree fiddy

He's a wife beater and a rapist so I guess he would browse Sup Forums if he had the chance

that we´re all schizophrenics fucks trying to hold on to life doing retarded shit over and over again. but hey, it works so why fix something that´s broken

>Philosophical things you've learned as an adult about life that no one has told you?

Dropping a real one coz I like some of you guys:

If you ask someone do something for you, then thank them, they will like you more than if you do something for them, regadless of whether you expect thanks. Learn this psychology:

If you give affirmation freely, it's value is zero.

This is really fucked up, but it's how the world works and it's why girls fuck the guy who treats them rougher. That guy is playing hard to get, but emotionally instead of sexually.

I'll say it again, bitches, if you give affirmation freely, it's value is zero.

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Never trust a Jew

Buy shit in bulk.

If the white don't win we all jump in

Drink your own pee and eat your own shit to save money that you would otherwise spend on food and drinks

it's not worth it, nothing is

That you should not bother with worrying or stressing over things that are outside of your control, tend to those things that you can control, and that nothing external can harm the soul.

- paraphrased from Marcus Aurelius' "Meditations". Check it out sometime, bros. Good stuff.

Instead of letting a nigger rob you, rob him first.

If you're not doing the hurting, you're the one who's getting hurt.

thats a mager key

If I was living like I was gonna die tomorrow I wouldn't learn shit

If it isn't illegal, its a viable option.
If it's illegal but you won't get caught, it's a viable option.
If you get caught but you won't get punished for it, its a viable option.

Very few people achieve greatness by virtue of their hard work and talent alone. 90% of people traditionally considered successful (without being born into success), got there by doing the dirtiest thing that won't get them punished.

Playing dirty is a virtue.

>I just took the dark triad test and I'm SOOOO Machiavellian guys. I seriously came up with these statements on my own.

You can't get ahead telling the truth. Lie. Get good at lieing, and when you get caught lieing lie your way out of it.

Also, wear condoms. Herpes is a forever thing.

projecting this hard

People will tell you you can't get far in life being alone, that's bullshit, company drags you down and holds you back, but sometimes the company is nice, just so you can remember how Being alone is better

amen, hunting alone (methaphorical) is way better without dickwads telling you how to do shit

Don't stick your dick in crazy!
Always have a exit plan

Make sure it's a WARM hot fudge enema, not a HOT hot fudge enema. Always check your temperature first.

Learned both of these at the same time.

The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride." And we … kill those people. "Shut him up! I've got a lot invested in this ride, shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry, look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real." It's just a ride. But we always kill the good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok … But it doesn't matter, because it's just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.
Bill Hicks

"Every time you pee a little piece of your brain comes out"
~Gandhi

Women are nothing but cock sleeves.
- Ghandi

Oh... Oh my god. It's so simple...

>Ghandi
learn how to spell dumdum

Literally anything is possible. We don't know shit about our lives.