I hate my best friends girlfriend, any good ways to break them up

I hate my best friends girlfriend, any good ways to break them up

Don't be petty, that type of weak mentality is for women. Women try to break up relation ships for reason like "well i don't like him". Men should not succumb to that mindset it show weakness in character and unwillingness to adapt to new things.

Why don't you like her?

kill her

She cheated on her ex and she turns him into a bitch

die

sounds like a "aight have your time til you realize -you might catch me up then - meanwhile im gonna spend time with some other people" situation

Then call her out on everything she does, remember everything she says and catcher her in contradictions. Also when she argues with you call her out on when she doesn't stay on topic, this is just something i notice alot, women never stay on topic and will branch around to different things. Call them out on these things and don't treat her as an equal, literally treat her like a mindless child.

same here, she cheated multiple times on him, he knows only of one time and she's unthankful for everything he did for her.

Stfu bitch we are trying for this hoe ty leave this youngmans best friend

>how does one into English?

Someone is upset.

Let it run it's course. Or fuck her. Actively trying to dissuade him will cause him to dig in. Forget the mentality, something about contradiction, previous beliefs, and the initial interaction.

This
Or you fucking try to get along with her.

Engirsh?

Also, be sure to record everything subtly, for solid overwhelming proof against her fidelity and any possible rape allegations. You could also show us and link a fb page for gaurenteed creeps for life.

This, give us her FB.

I guess OP is being a faggot again and not giving us the girls FB. Classic OP doesn't even care about his best friend.

Bitch don't have fb

oh that's a lie if i have ever seen one. Every girl has a FB, this is now a "OP is a liar thread" since OP is now lying and just wants to be an attention whore.

OP is an attention whoring faggot. It's always the OP.

what will I do if you get her fb

If something happens I get blamed and she threatens telling the cops

You're lying OP, she does have a FB doesn't she?

Fuck her with your dick. That should do it.

Fucking beta, whats help to flame some grill but is afraid of being confronted by her. What a cuck

Yeah but I don't wanna get in trouble with the cops and cos I'm only 16 she'll get our parents involved

Give us her FB, how would anyone know?

a little young to be on channel 4 huh, maybe you should leaf and learn how to deal with your own problems like a man....Faggot ass OP.

Get ahold of get phone and send yourself dirty messages. Show friend.

Get some bro points

Bitch is gone

Win win

This might actually work... But OP is a lying fag so..

Her phone not get phone
Fucking autocorrect

Why is it that OP is always a lying beta cuck shit posting here. Fucking cancerfag.

fuck your friend in the arse and make sure she catches you. or get a new friend like a girl and the 4 of you can go on dates together and you will find that you and your mate will have even more things to talk about. or just fuck him in the arse.