Please don't let this shit be real

Please don't let this shit be real.
If anyone else does this im moving to Texas.

Other urls found in this thread:

meatspin.fr/
nation.foxnews.com/2016/05/24/new-york-city-lets-people-choose-31-different-gender-identities
nonbinary.org
nonbinary.org/wiki/List_of_nonbinary_identities
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To Texas? I leave the fucking Earth

Of course it isn't real and Texas is a fucking shit hole. Kill yourself.

As a femalelegsexual this triggers me

I might if I see any more trans bullshit.

It is real. It will either spread rapidly of be met with opposition as soon as it spreads.

I hope for the latter.

Boo hoo, fucking cry some more, nigger.

Why are you mad?

>triggered much?

You're right, I'm a total tumblrite. No wonder I told him to kill himself, called him a nigger, and assumed his gender. You got me.

Actually there are 31. And many of you have the wrong idea of what gender even means. Your sex is binary, gender is not. In fact, New York has it wrong as well. There are way more than 30 genders. Saying that there are only 30 recognized genders is actually a slap in the face to the LBGTQ community. You may define yourself as being a mix of Man and Hijra. There's no definition for that?

For fucks sake, I came here to escape this crap.

Thanks for the update, Tumblrina.

Kill yourself you mentally ill faggot.

Boss we've given you a new arm

Nice trip dubs

Please, please. PLEASE kill yourself

Wouldn't it be dub trips? Smells like summer in here

You're the one being triggered though...

Oh wait you're right xD

im a Latinx helicopter panromantic/ace trans negro with chromes diseases and down syndrome gender, where is my representation!!!!111!!!!1!

who are you quoting?

This is not enough! They need to add all the words in the dictionary to the genders list because someone might be offended!

What if I want to be identified as a meat popsicle?

>meatspin.fr/

down with cis
you need to learn this is the future of mankind

It's real niggers. nation.foxnews.com/2016/05/24/new-york-city-lets-people-choose-31-different-gender-identities

>man in bottom second from right pair
literally just a dude with fake tits
it's hilarious how these "artists" always are portraying it like the trans community is incredibly racially diverse. In reality they're almost all white

I identify as a nigger faggot

>xD
Rawr XD *nuzzles*

I identify as a Bell AH-1 Cobra attack helicopter

Kek'd

I have a penis and I put it in women but also occasionally melons and have a strong emotional affinity with fruit. When will my rights be upheld?

I don't understand those illustrations.

Is there a gender where you're a guy with a chicks arm?

Like 12% female?

What?

Confirmed
Time to kms

nonbinary.org
and
nonbinary.org/wiki/List_of_nonbinary_identities

Go, see, kek. Eventually troll. Hopefully trigger.

I am 53 year man who wish to be the little in the anime movies I watch. How do I go about demanding my right from the cis scum oppressing my identity?

>Has to be a troll or someone with severe fetishism for getting insulted.

Is that why you are here user?

>Foxnews

diversity in place of facts is key to being a faggot

I don't see niggersexuals on that list and that pisses me off.

Diversity is a combination of the words "die" and "university".

you have really feminine wrists for a man

*triggers you.

based unlike the social justice warriors doing their fascist dirty work behind peoples backs

>shit hole
>Texas
Pick one, fuck face
We have everything we need in texas
Our Mexicans work
Our niggers get lynched if they act out
Our economy is one of the strongest in North America
Everything is bigger in texas including my cock
Where are you from fuck boy?

>moving to Texas
Houston is one of the most liberal/progressive cities in the south. Fuck you on about? -TexFag

as a femaleleg(singular)sexual this triggers me

You forgot Whataburger

Why are the Jew shills targeting here particularly?

No Cis hetero sexuel?
>triggered me.

Houston is full of Niggers and South Americans tho
Ms-13 runs houston

Yeah that and HEB

not if you live near the niggs things regress alot

I fuck traps and Im ok with this

Just like everything else that pisses off right wing-nuts, right wing-nuts made it up.

You won't find any mention of it in any official channels anywhere, but you will find millions of mentally deficient conservatives shitting their pants with rage over it.

Thank the sweet baby Jesus for conservatives, stupid people are so much funnier than liberals.

Texas fag here. This shit never happens here, and i'm glad for that

I hate trans faggots as much as everyone else but this person is right

Don't fear the word gender it doesn't mean shit. It's like saying I'm a level 30 night elf rogue in real life

Biological sex is the one that matters. You can be a cross dressing faggot taking hormones, but biologically you're still a male

Think of gender as a "title" you "identify" with, for example, OP is a faggot. Gender is nothing more than a title to call yourself to feel special, since everyone born after 1999 wants to feel extra special

My recommendation is just trolling them IRL and on the internet, as it's incredibly easy to do. It's like the shittier special snowflake syndrome gets, the easier it is to troll

I feel though that if society lets this happen, then they will claim that biological sex doesn't matter either

>I hate trans faggots as much as everyone else
Nobody is saying they hate trannies here. Keep your biases to yourself you lying cuck

Fuck off, we're full.

Unless you're from Upstate. Met a few people from there and they're alright, for Yankees.

inb4 the 32nd gender starts calling the the 31 accepted genders all CIS SCUM