Daily reminder that most people who earn 100k or more per year do things that YOU COULD EASILY DO IF TRAINED...

Daily reminder that most people who earn 100k or more per year do things that YOU COULD EASILY DO IF TRAINED. the difference between you and them is mostly down to a whole lotta ass kissing and acting(pretending to be) competent.
Very few ppl who earn 100k or more actually deserve their salary. Some ppl do deserve every penny they make, even some billionares, but most dont. Especially in america. Soon these people will be hunted down by economics tho, and then they will be payed what they deserve, which is much less

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gonna go fap to CP now.

thanks OP

You seem angry, I'm guessing you don't earn $100k+, don't worry I don't either, I only earn $60k a year, I run a water treatment station, I'm happy with what I'm paid.

Sure I'd like more, but I'm being remunerated correctly and not upset about not being able to project wealth, I am a single man so I get to hold onto every dollar I earn, I'm paying off my house and saving for a new car.

Tell me why those that earn over $100k per year upset you soo much if you could just do what they did to earn the same?

Why do little kids always assume criticism is equivalent to being emotionally compromised? Can you tell me that, water boy?

criticism is different than merely stating a fact. that difference is compounded upon by the vocabulary OP used. cookboy reporting in

>be me
>several years ago
>fall into a job I thought was going to be bullshit at age 25
>the money was ok, people were cool, stuck with it
>started to enjoy it
>start getting promotions
>within a year making bank cash
>job was literally showing up at the office for a morning meeting, going through my to do list for the day, then running my mouth all day to customers and coworkers.

It was easy as shit. I was being paid for driving around town, doing drugs, and running my mouth representing the company I worked for. On an average day I would probably only do about 2 hours of actual work, creating reports, fixing fuck ups, that sort of thing. Rest of my time was spent getting high with customers I became friends with, talking shit, and eating free lunches. Got lucky. Surely I didn't deserve the salary I was being paid, but they all loved me, I could do no wrong.

Left the job after getting divorced, make way less now but I am a lot happier. I work WITH people now, instead of FOR people.

>Very few ppl who earn 100k or more actually deserve their salary.
This is something poor fuckers like to tell themselves so they can think being a poor fucker isn't so bad.

I was a poor fucker once, it's terrible. And you'll always be a poor fucker until you drop the poor fucker attitude.

Sounds like you did a good job with the customers. They liked you, you brought in business. It's common for people to not realize how hard they job is just because they are good at it. It sounds like you're a natural at it, so you just assume anyone else could do it just as well.

> It sounds like you're a natural at it, so you just assume anyone else could do it just as well

Very close to the mark. I've always been really great at creating relationships, building rapport, reading people, figuring out what it is they REALLY want etc.

My little brother is a cop and always said I'd be a great detective cause I have such an uncanny ability to read people, figure them out, then act on what I've gleaned to get to the end goal.

>if that sounds like manipulation, it's because cause it is.

Let me guess... Berniefag?

There is a fine line between persuasion and manipulation. Ethics and morality determine where you put that line.

very well said. Which is why I ended up leaving that job. As easy as it was, and as much money as I made, I sometimes felt like I was cheating somehow. It isn't really that I was LYING to people, just that I was manipulating situations to the companies benefit and in result, ultimately MY benefit.

It was a relief leaving that job. I sleep better, I feel better about myself etc. I feel like I am actually accomplishing something, rather than just running my mouth all day not getting anything REAL accomplished, apart from bringing people and companies to "our side"

Idk, I just feel a lot better about myself after getting out of that industry.

You have to look important.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw

You're partly correct, partly very fucking naive. It's true, most people can earn 100K with the right tools and ambition. But the idea that wealthy people will be repaid for their ambition with what you feel they deserve because you lack ambition is just another libtard's empty opinion. I'm a 40 year old military vet. I served 6 years, went to college on the GI Bill, and I'm now an engineer earning in the 6 figure range. If you think I was just given my education or that it cost me nothing, you're a fucking idiot. The truth is, I'm not that much smarter than most people. I learned a trade that made me marketable, I worked, gained experience, and I'm now reaping the benefits of 20 years of hard work. The problem with liberals is their entitlement , and I don't say that as a conservative by any means. I consider myself a moderate. The one thing I can say as a man who grew up in a dwindling middle class is nothing worth anything comes without sacrificing something. You people don't seem to understand that, which is why you spend your time trying to convince everyone that your lack of ambition is my fucking problem. Well it isn't. Because what I did isn't difficult to achieve if you could only stop coveting what the wealthy have a got get some for yourself. It feels good man.

>Soon these people will be hunted down by economics tho
So young, so naive.

Yep. I earn just over that doing oracle development. I just google it all.

>Soon these people will be hunted down by economics tho,

wow

You want to know my secret to driving a new BMW? A 700 Beacon score. It's a lease. I don't waste my money on depreciation. Instead, I pay for the length of time I plan to drive it. By the time I'm bored with it, I get a different one.

I make $200,000 a year......spent 10 years in school after high school. 10 years of not making a fucking dime. So yeah, I deserve $200,000 a year.....fuck you

This

If you want a good paying job you'll need to take a shower OP.

> ass kissing and acting(pretending to be) competent

>implying there's a few ppl doing the ass kissing