pay the damn fine!

Factory reset the only way , happend on my pohne twice

Where can i download it ?

Kek
U done goofed

Attach magnets to the side, it will pull the virus out

i juste want download it

It's a virus made by some faggot to scam money

Happened to me aswell. Either factory reset, reinstall and format or reverse to an earlier recovery point should work.

pay the fine! before you get tracked down!

american version of the bundestrojaner?
restart in secured modus

kek

If you're able to access the taskbar or anything that circumvents standard control methods, attempt to access the time/date alteration functions. HelpFag here, this shit is nasty and the cucks who made it rely on the time payload method. You probably got it a week ago and it was set to activate now. If you can't rollback/forward the time you might me fucked.

someone know how i can download it ?

just fucking google it shithead.

You done goofed OP

CMD -> rstrui.exe -> ???

Go into safe mode. Download malewarebytes. Run it then restart computer. Faggot

In safe mode*

It's a false flag, not the FBI.

Yes, there's a drop box thread going about with the download file. I'm sure a kind user can post it so you can fix the device, Ends in dll?

Oh, you just wanna download it? Fuck you, lmgtfy.com/?q=FBI ransomware download#

Send this to /r/. That fucking place is full of fakes and fakers!

Open windows in safe mode with networking.
open file explorer
delete windows/system32

restart computer

If you pay 300 you get a special cheatcode for resident evil

Do IT fag

What sewer did you climb out of?

#gitrektson

what those are the instructions from malwarebytes on how to fix it.

pay the scammer a fine you criminal scum

Reinstall your operating system and for godsake use spyware ,adware anti virus Vms or The best method of all Install Gentoo you faggot. have a nice day :)

>safe mode
>malwarebytes
this guy knows

uhhhhh idk u sound fucking stupid to me

OP, restart PC into Safe Mode with Networking.

Get Norton Power Eraser. Run it, follow instructions, get rid of ransomware, then buy Malwarebytes so you never have to worry again.

>oh, gee, ya think?

That 7/11 logo just made me kek

you sound braindead to me

serious note, here is what you need,

#1 Dban deriks boot and nuke.
slap that cocksucker on a cd, and put it in next time you boot and it will do a full low level wipe of your drive

#2 a copy of windows and your key.
After you have ran dban, use the cd to reinstall.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR WINDOWS CDKEY OR YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER COPY OF WINDOWS.
Should be somewhere on your pc on a sticker or with the packaging that came with your computer.

>feds going to bust you for class C/B felony
>possibly 10 years jail time
>$200 to get off the hook
>[email protected]
>op shitting himself

it's just simple ransomware ffs. I've seen a variant of that pop up so many times its not even funny.

First time i ever seen it i shit my self and put my computer in closet for a day and got paranoid.

ofc nothing came of it.

>put my computer in closet for a day

lol

I know it's ransomware you closet faggot, I was just pointing out how ludicrous it is. Probably set up by Indians.

If the time /date rollback doesnt work, you need to manually delete the registry keys. On a separate device google what specific keys you need to delete. Then run malwarebytes in safe mode.

If neither option work an OS reinstall is your best bet. DO NOT DELETE SYSTEM32

I love you user, good luck

> nothing came of it

Hey OP,

I see you are stupid enough to even get a wirus on your PC. But don't worry Rakesh Tajmahole from AllsafeTechSomethingSupportNotInIndia will help you today.

I'll try and help.
>Install Kaspersky rescue disk on a CD, a DVD or an USB
>Boot from the disk or USB
>Press any key and wait for it to finish
>Open the Kaspersky Rescue Disk application, second tab, start update, wait for databases to update, first tab, click start object scan
>You're now safe to enter your OS normally.
>Install malwarebytes antimalware and hitmanpro for security measures and run them.
>You're now free of wiruses.

Now in the future to prevent this from happening again or decreasing the possibility, install an anti-wirus programme, sir. I recommend Kaspersky, it will cost you one million dollars in addition to the 10 million because I helped you today. So that will be 11 million or you can be a cheapskate and install an antivirus programme with real-time protection. Suit yourself, bitch.

PS: I personally installed MBAW with illegal activation and I have no clue how it worked.

I thought the same.