Ask an IDF soldier anything

Ask an IDF soldier anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7khiq25Xr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you are jew? also bump

yep, am a jew

they wouldn't force me to enlist otherwise

opinion of the Jericho 941, recently ordered one and wanna know how good they are

what is IDF

Are you from Israel or Jewistan

תפסיק לעלות דברים ל-Sup Forums כמו איזה הומו ותשרת 3 שנים

International Division of Faggots

Top Fucking Kek

I'm a Jobnik. I do jackshit from eight to five, then go home. I have no idea what is a Jericho 941 other then that is a pistol

Israel Defense Forces

Are you aware of the impending doom that is coming to your country via outside forces?

Or has the US & Russia not given you that intel yet?

Trade you a pair of IR jelly bean camo and boots for a pair of your uniform and boots bro

Is your name Evan?

No questions for you. Just want to say that i stand for Israel!

Have you seen combat?

אני משרת שנתיים וחצי אחי

מה איתך

Nope, thanks for the heads up

Nope

It's funny, we only give out camo uniforms to military prisoners, check out the pic

US marine corps pilot here.

I got your back. Rock on IDF

It's going to be an orbital strike.
Good luck defending from that.

Oh. So... You're just a faggot coasting through military service? A secretary?

Thats disappointing. Go suck cocks, faggot.

Look, user. The only jewish soldiers we like are the female ones. So... if you are not a hot blond girl loaded with "bombshells"- GTFO.

As you may see in my initial pic, I work at an office

the only combat I'm involved in is fighting fucking hornets coming into my office

There's already some people asking him questions shitlord

שבת אחרונה שלי, שיעבור מהר

Do you really thing the Merkava is the best tank in the world?

do you hate arabs?

It's sad, but yeah. That's usually the result of compulsory enlistment though. We're not all fighters.

Oh boy i'm sorry for you. Some of the women at my base... damn.

Thoughts on ISIS?

go suck cocks, faggot.

Oi materino I will.. I will :D

מקנא בך מאוד

איפה משרת?

no idea actually. looks good enough though
bet you know more about this stuff than me

Nope. I actually opposed to the idea of execution of terrorists in Israel and still kinda believe in the idea of regional peace

How many sandniggers have you killed?

Do you think that jews are to blame for being hated wherever they go?

Or are they innocent victims of a meanie world full of poopie-heads?

>soldier
>fights hornets

samefag

A scary bunch, no shit.
Hope things will work themselves out, though as humans we've been through worse

How do you like being a wasteful swine on the tax payers?

why haven't you killed yourself yet you fucking animal?

Checked

filistin will be free soon inshallah
we're coming for you

Are you like a Recruitment Officer that you work in an office? Or do you work with computer systems / administration?

Certainly one of the best, definitely with the ASPRO-A system which was also developed in Israel

you've been through worse? like the 6 day war you fought with planes and tanks against an enemy which had neither?

Exactly 0. I have not participated in combat.

We all do what we can.
What about you man? Ever enlisted?

What about your fam and friends? Or your fellow soldiers? Any trouble beeing rational around them?

How do you feel about being surrounded by sand nigger terrorists that hate your guts?

Went to a pre-military college, currently studying IT, might enlist in the air force to work with Radar systems / long distance artillery

Just bought this gun and I know you're trained with it. What's you're overall rating of it?

you seem like an intelligent guy,
do you ever feel guilty supporting a government which treats it's civilians like this?

Alright budd. waiting for that day.

haha no
just an office worker doing really nothing meaningful

Not only Israel. I've said HUMANS, as a whole.
They say now are the most peaceful times.

Not very bad. After all, I was forced to enlist.

I thought and still am thinking about that.

What (in your opinion) is the best type of eggs? Boiled, poached, fried, scrambled, other? And what are the best side dishes that match?

the animal comment -
jesus, sorry actually i take that back, don't be suicidal pls. it ruins the whole - israel is a robotic evil empire for me

How do you feel about your shekels?

What would you recommend as a meal plan for someone who wants to gain lean muscle?

Do you take warm showers?

If so, do you use any kind of moisturiser afterwards? Remember to take care of your skin, user.

found the skin merchant

Well, there's always people who will oppose to you no matter what you think. I tend to stay clear of political discussion because I know my opinion isn't very popular with others.

Kinda bad I guess. I'm not exactly a fan of arab culture, but I wouldn't consider myself hateful of it. I tried buying to Qurran to learn about Islam, can't find it in stores so far. Out of stock.

Sounds interesting man, wishing you luck

Again, I have no clue about weapons guys

I do. My government is often committing actions I'd hate to identify with. I hate being forced to be a soldier, and I hate seeing Arab citizens treated like shit

I personally prefer them scrambled, like an omelette.

that's fine man, at least you took it back
I can handle banter but i'd rather not
you seem o.k. man

I spent a lot lately, gotta start saving

Not an expert, but I know protein is the way to go

Warm showers every day, sometimes twice a day. I don't really give a fuck about my skin lol

If you were going to be fucked in the ass, would you like a reach-around? Or would it be better to just fully commit to taking the cock?

I'm not saying you're gay, just if.

Have the same problem. To much hateful bastards around here, brother. Left/Right, all the same. I'm from germany, btw.

man - I'm speaking to Emil grunzweig.
I hope there are a lot of peaceful israeli's like you - it's bloody impossible to deal with this. my religious place of worship is in haifa and yet im trying to boycott israel. tough decisions but you make it easier to make a decision.

how do you feel about orthodox jews avoiding service but promoting violence? does it irritate you?

What the fuck do you mean you don't know about weapons you piece of shit you should be trained with basic weaponry as a soldier it's a fucking 9mm hand gun it's not like I'm asking you to identify what type of missiles you launch at sand niggers with which type of missile system. I'm calling bullshit on your life you waste of space

animal guy -
yeah im just angry at this constant 'we're the good guys' mentality that israel, usa and england go on and on about for us moronic public to believe.

what's your opinion of the usa making moves towards peace with iran - does this make irsael's position in the middle east redundant? do you feel betrayed after being in the firing line for so long for western interests?

To be fair, though. Arabs really are evil people.

I would like a reach around. I mean, I want to have fun as well

I adore Germany. tried learning German, quit it for now

How does the military work in Germany?
I guess no conscription, right?

Are you Bahá'í by any chance?

And yes, there are many peaceful Israelis and many warmongers as well, sadly. Lately more and more hateful figures get represented here on mass media, kinda worrying being honest

Orthodox Jews, though I respect their devotion, can fuck right off. They are disrespectful and are getting way too much free passes from the government

they're uneducated and their religious union that promoted defence has gone fundamental after years of western invasion. also - and i mean this frankly, their leadership is not built on intellect, as seen with the six day war etc

ok, user we understood that you are on a desk job, completely forgot your mil.basic training and you don't care about your government's affairs.
I don't want to be rude so.... I will ask politely.
DO YOU HAVE PICTURES OF SOME HOT FEMALE SOLDERS FROM YOUR BASE????
Thank you for the answer, in advance. :)

fundamentalists in times of war always get passes, look at bibi look at hamas

hopefully peace will last long enough to kick these brutes from power.

yeah a shitty bahai - involving myself in politics and Sup Forums. i don't claim to be a bahai, and in no way should my language reflect on the faith. no other bahai is like me, i just have limited amounts of intelligence or patience to shut my mouth

Conscripts aren't soldiers.

is it true German lawyers eat their own faeces?

What do you think about Isaac Rabin?
Also, which political party do you support?

i also bought one cant wait to get it, budsguns by any chance?

bahai guy here again

to be frank we're riding on the same principle as the orthodox are in a way. without war mongering israel protecting our place, i wonder if we would last in arab hands?
being complete pacifists we would be slaughtered, alternatively, without an israel would there be as much hostility in the middle east? i guess oil will always be there so the issue remains with different players

What's the most fun thing you've done so far?

>Conscripts aren't soldiers
Conscripts ARE soldiers, faggot.

german lawyers eat their clients, delicious

so those who were conscripted in the world wars were....

fucking moronic newfags i swear

Yeah that's exactly where I got it from mine is in better condition than a friend of mine got this one is his. Still works fine just has more wear and tear than the one I got

>olive branch in the grip
irony

No, since 2001/02 not anymore. But we had the choice to do civilian service in a hospital/retirement home etc., instead of military service. But it was a hard fight to get there. In the 70's you would've gone to jail for refusing. Are there any plans to change that in Israel?

Ma, I always wanted to go to Jerusalem and the Holy Land in general. All that history from the crusades, back to the ancient empires. Mabybe through couchsurfing.

I don't care about the U.S. making peace with anyone. It's sad Israel can't fucking quit the whole "nuclear holocaust" parade and just leave Iran alone. obviously publicly threatening to wipe out Israel is fucking awful but for how long can we fuck Iran up the ass?

I'm sorry you think that way. In my basic training I was firing an M-16. I know how to operate 3 types of jams. I know to recognize some weapon types. Weapon is interesting, but I'm just not an expert. sorry.

Uhm I do... but I won't post their facebook profiles. Privacy is important. sorry.

Honestly I don't know what's going to happen and basically already kinda gave up living here

Then what are they?

No idea. Do they? I know Germans are kinda big on the whole scat fetish but I don't know for real

True soldiers signed up to fight. They were not forced to.

Only a coward fights in wars purely because they were conscripted.

bahai out

it was really sweet to talk to you man, best of luck in the future.
youtube.com/watch?v=F7khiq25Xr0

Dude, we are the good guys. Even if we are not the good guys, and we can't switch sides, and go work for the good guys, because we they think we are the bad guys. You have to play for your team, bro. Isreal is on our team, we are on their team, for better or worse. Call us the good guys, or bad guys, but we can't get off this ride, so we have to move foreword.

so like 5/8s of world war two were fought by cowards.

brilliant

What is the Jewish plan to exterminate Palestine? Come on user, you can share.

How do you feel about America?

A truly great man. Shame he couldn't finish what he started.
I voted Meretz in the last elections because I'm a leftist but they are really not trying to hide their support of vegans and feminism and I'm not really a fan of both

Yeah, pretty sure radical Islam wouldn't let you practice your religion in peace

I guess sex, and drugs. Smoked in the base haha

Sadly I don't think they'll ever change conscription. it's too ingrained in our society and mindset, we have to finish school and enlist, we just HAVE TO.
Although today you can easily quit the military claiming you're mentally unstable. They don't fuck with this shit.

Also we have National Service, which is civilian service for those not serving in the forces.

Please do come to Israel, I hope you'll find it nice

Why is that proposition untrue in your mind?

you could stop killing civilians, that might be a way to believe you're the good guys sounded by enemies - because for us, the rest of the world, we have a hard time constantly believing this ongoing story

3 murdered teenagers > 4000 palestinians

>Please do come to Israel, I hope you'll find it nice
I'd love to but it just doesn't seem safe.

>Then what are they?
They're conscripts.

dunno, they never let me in on it

I fucking love America. Fuck politics, I love the culture and people

The united states actually gave more oil than they ever took. Considering that we have no records, or evidince leading to belive any oil was taken by force in a military act, we did not "Take" any. However we did bring over a lot of motorized equipment, and supplies. With oil in them,. and I am willing to be someone even left a can, or bottle of the stuff laying around, and forgot about it. So yeah.

>It is not to steal oil.

Truth resists simplicity, it is easy to go "They want the oil, so they will fight for it" but, we can prove that it is not true, or at least woefully stupid if that was the actual goal.

How does it feel working under a leader that's arguable worse than Hitler?

Genocidal fuckwit, I hope your illegal country burns. The nazis should have finished the fucking job you scum.

Why did you decide to be a cancer and help the filthy jews?

>I fucking love America. Fuck politics, I love the culture and people
Me and other GOPers love Israel. I just don't feel safe traveling there.

>america took more oil to the middle east than they have taken

um sorry what?

It... kinda is.
I mean, we had a huge wave of terror but lately, it kinda just.. disappeared?

don't know what to tell you man, I feel pretty safe but I live in a fully Jewish neighborhood in a fully Jewish town

Found the butthurt sand monkey. Why don't you go light off another firework and see what happens bitch boy?

יהוד אתה? שבת אחשיו. אני בארצות הברית.