What u fagts think of this project im working on?

what u fagts think of this project im working on?
>pic related

I already started with the prolapse. I still have been unable to pull my intestine out.
BTW, do any of u know any techniques, or know if it hurts?

After I can prolapse, I'll use tape to connect it to the hose/feeding tube.
The hardest part is going to be getting someone to connect feeding tube to stomach.
>already contacted two docs which denied to do it
If I cant find someone to do it, ill do it myself, I guess.
I'll inject some anesthesia, but it'll probably hurt af.

Opinions? Any medfag wants to help? i'll pay of course.
Im @ Phoenix AZ

and yes, i got idea from human centipede

Get another idea from that movie and kidnap someone to try it on

i wanna try on myself tho
That way ill never have to eat again
>profit

Oh and fyi, if you think that thi works, you're stupid

How fucking retarded are you?

Check'd

Don't forget use fire to stick the skin to the tube

I'm a medfag and I can help you, but you won't live for long

this is fucking retarded and will not work and if by some miracle it actually starts working you wont live for long lol

I think you're underestimating how hard it would be to live with a tube jutting out of your back. What happens if it gets caught on something? Funnily enough, there's a reason our intestines are on the inside and jerry rigging your gut is a terrible idea. Also, you'd have to wait for the tube to fill before it started feeding poop into your stomach. You'd be dead before that happened, I'm sure.

That said, 90% sure this is a troll.

why wouldnt it work

cero

ty, why is that doc??

Nice penis dude

Summer is here, for real.

Diz is now a dubs THREAD GET

You need "new" vitamins and proteins, which doesn't exist in poop. Poop is just bacteria and stuffz that your body does nt need

The first sign of summer is faggots saying 'summer is here lol'

Summer Sup Forums is just a meme

yeah excuse us for not living on Sup Forums

srry, its not going thru the back. its just to show the idea.
Whats ur suggestion? I plan to saw it to one or the torso, or n the front.

WOOT! DUBS THREAD CONFIRMED, GET

For starters that rube/hose is strange to your system so you will be sick 24/7, and you need new proteins, you can't use the same food and get unlimited energy

Checkd

Get em

*one side of torso

Dubs?

Right now i am masturbating at so many dubs.

good point.
Ill also add some sort of access to the whole system, to be able to add vitamins, pills, etc.
And to do cleansing.

Fucking czeched mate

Pussy

Are you willing to take meds so your body accepts the rubber hose if yes thenyeah some sort of access to the system could be nice

Hi OP,

I think you're underestimating the bacteria in your feces and how it will act on your post op wounds.

>so your body accepts the rubber hose
what u mean

Sounds like a fucking lot more work than just keep eating and shitting normally don't you think?

OP, just get a colostomy and eat the bag's contents. At least then you won't die as soon.

Well your immune system is gonna attack that rubber hose as it's strange to the system and takes it as an enemy ,and this will make you sick everyday,unless you take meds to slow down those attacks, but you will be a ticking time bomb, unless you live in a clean free space, also I added some features to your model that could increase your style of life in this condition here's a protoype I made, thoughts?

this just in: you're retarded

Explain why, I'm gonna graduate soon into the medical field, what do you have

you should make the tube where you can easely acces it instead of ur back lol

Can you not see his penis takes that space up, we need inovation

You are a retard. You plan on bypassing the large intestine. Guess where most of your water is stored?

I'd add microholes or something.
Pressure WILL accumulate, since dying bacteria will create gaz (methane, farts) while fermentation.

If this works, you won't feel hunger any more. But you would kill yourself just like any transsexual.

Check'D the checker

Okay

Please for the love of everything that is holy just be a gag.
Why on earth would anyone want to do this?

Still dont get the special thing about dubs

summer is real

This is the future ! Imagine a world where you don't have to worry about pooping everyday all that water and paper saved for a better use.

And you will never GET it

You're one stupid fucking nigger.
Enjoy your slow and painful death.

yea but i like shitting on things

You missed the opportunity to use your exhaust gasses to run a turbo. It'll make you insignificantly faster and you can add a blow off to annoy everyone around constantly.

Why not just stick ur penis in ur butt and pee into it

Fecal matter doesn't have a significant amount of nutrients, and you also shit because the bacterial byproduct of your intestines is straight up deadly poisonous to you if found anywhere else but the intestines.
Now push your asshole in.

You'd be better off getting some surgery on that ridiculously long skinny penis

>push your asshole in

kek

you fucking wot?
aside from obvious things like infections i would love to know how you plan on getting that shit from you colon all the way back up to your large intestine?! it'n not like shit magically will flow upwards... get a fucking feeding tube and you are done. if you are too lazy to shit, also get a colostomy bag

WRONG RETARD ALERT RETARD ALERT !!!
Your poop it's only made of the things your body can't assimilate it's not necessarily toxic, for instance we can't digest cellulose a carbohydrate you find in plants but that doesn't mean it's toxic.

>this thread

ever wondered how they keep ppl feed and not shitting all over the place on say the ICU?
pro tip: they sure as fuck dont frankenstein their colon and intestines together you fucking retard

This post was made by Tom Cruise.

I'm talking specifically of the dead bacteria. You know, the ones that are in your ass for a reason.