Drug expirience thread?

Drug expirience thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qP7StTfEDqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

molly. Happiest I've ever been in my life for 5 hours followed by 2 days of the most depressed I've ever been. Fuck molly

Pour gas in ur eyes n everything looks like rainbows

Same here, fuck molly.
Fuck alcool too, makes you dumb.
Fuck weed, makes you lazy.

it may sound stupid. but one of the highest I ever was.. was on fucking sleeping pills. dxm.
>I took 1200mg
>first time
>insanity ensued.
good times

yeah serotonin is not to be messed with

got knackered on liquor, then smoked up with a chick the other day. then drank some more. fucked like crazy. 115lb 20 year old with a gstring. don't remember anything but the smell of her BO and a picture I took on my phone. fuck drugs.

Fuck you, makes you gay

post pics

doing drugs sucks ... trust me .. at some point you gonna regret everything you ve done

cha feel man
>fucking captcha

U mad crackhead ?
Mens sana in corpore sano

nyet. beat my 99 dubs and I might

Just do it faggot nobody is wasting their time rolling to see some ugly junkie

OP here, the only expiriences I have are smoking weed and loving the slow effect it had on me, like time didnt exist, but I'm a very active person so I was cleaning and stuff every time I got high (I'm not big on drugs) and I have a mild allergy to alcohol, but I love drinking alone and at my own pace, I love the buzzed feeling it gives me. I've taken pain killers like Oxy and Codiene but not regularly or anything. I'm looking more for expiriences with acid, molly and e.

Salvia

Used correctly with a butane lighter. I felt like i was sinking into my couch, and the people on the show that was on TV lost their facial features. They just looked like thumbs with hair and ears, sort of. It lasted about 10 minutes, afterward, felt completely sober. ) desire to ever use again

One time I OD'd on heroin and started to have tunnel vision and loss of motor control.
Another time I was trying on LSD and this pretty cute woman in her thirties started nuzzling up to me like a shark whenever I telepathically let it slip that I had money.
Later that night she offered to let me suck on her tits, which were pretty nice in the bedroom of some party pad we were at, but as she sat next to me on the couch she started to remind me of my gross cousin and her skin starting melting from her skin like the smoke from her cigarette.
That's when I heard my dealer whisper "Family's only in it for the money" into my head.

cha feel.....

Some of the best times I've ever had in my life have been fucked on drugs.
Glad I knocked that shit on the head when I did though... a lot of my old mates that are still hitting the acid/ketamine etc hard are starting to lose their minds a little bit.

no desire to ever use again

>not rolling for nudes
>Sup Forums
>2016

Yes.

>10+ years of amphetamine use
>3 years of shooting it
>subutex on a regular basis 2 years needles and pump
>benzodiazepine 10+
>fuck weed faggots, that shit is wack

sober now for a good 5 to 6 years. im still fucked up, cant even go to the store without spazzing out like a fucking coward. dont do drugs

Tried acid for the first time a couple of months ago. Was told that I'll have a whole new perspective on everything, but didn't have any of that. I still can't believe how awesome the visuals were, and was told that was one of the most potent/purest acid anyone has ever gotten.
Was a small jelly like pink sphere. Honestly would try again preferably this summer during the day.

tried some sort of acid with a dirty hippie on it. IT fuckin sucked overall gave me severe loss of focus and intense perspiration. Is that shit really acid or some kind of replacement?

>fuck weed faggots, that shit is wack
>does something worse that fucks up life
>all drugs are bad

yep, that makes a lot of sense

Alright dudes, this is a longer one.

> Take the train to uni, know I have a 6 hour day of class ahead of me
> Had about 200ug~ of acid
> take the acid as the day is about to end, doing the math and figuring it'll start really hitting me when I was on the train or back home
> I was wrong
> It hits midway through my last class, and I'm sort of a lightweight so I'm pretty fucked
> Class finally ends and I enjoy the walk back to the station
> I'm suddenly roughly grabbed by an older black homeless man
> "Hey man, you're a student right?"
> I must have looked like a fucking idiot, I just stammered anything and tried to squirm away but he really had a grip on my shirt
> He proceeds to stare into my eyes for literally about 10 minutes saying prayers for me to do well on my exams
> he finally finishes, or I'm finally able to squirm away, and I give him a hug
> His words sorta echo in my head for the rest of the trip
> I ace all my exams that semester

and that's the story of how I met homeless jesus

Depends on if it had a bitter taste or not.

in my opinion weed is wack.
420 more faggot

That's kind of what I'm looking at doing but I don't know. I'm a hella pessimist and I don't want to give myself a bad trip.

I'm looking at trying e as well
no hard drugs or anything you have to shoot up, I'm not into being a junkie, just want to have some excitement in my life

pic related, its a very drunk me.

To all poorfags out there, you really need to try nutmeg.

Dirt cheap, legally available in any grocery-store and actually quite potent.

Weed is pretty whack sure it makes you feel good but it kills your confidence and makes you dull/stupid. And this is coming from somone who's smoked everyday for 5+ years

tasteless mate

>been smoking weed for 4 years ( 2 years everyday)
>tried lsd , coke , molly everything you abuse is bad!
> Im sober for 1 year ... i feel better than ever in my life

kek

dxm fucks you up

Whats the effect it has on you though?

had no taste whatsoever

Shrooms are great. Dmt sounds fun

Its an hallucinogen.

Go on Erowid you fucking noobs.

Yeah me neither. Tasted terrible and the trip was very different to anything I had experienced. I've done shrooms more times than I can count and acid a handleful of times. Salvia had me feeling like the stage of the world dropped and I could see behind the scenes, like some sort of truman show. Lasted maybe 5 minutes, but I felt violated afterwards.

No just no don't do it no

Quick question, I bought this g for $50. Any thoughts on whether or not I was given a fair deal?

>once per year is enough
>not taking enough to where you catch the attention of dragonkin to propel you towards actual enlightenment

indeed

Yes

I was just curious, I wouldn't. It sounds gross.

Depends how much you eat. Around 2 dried nuts will give you a sort of stoned headspace, bloodshot eyes and dry mouth. It's not the greatest, but it's not unpleasant either. If you take enough it can be a little trippy. This is down to the active compound myristicin. It takes a while to come on (around 3 hours) and can last up to 48 hours.

Then it was probably legit and your pleb brain reacted poorly to it.

Dry honey huh ? Fair deal, but go easy on this kid.

that's someones boiled jizz. you got fucked bro

pls dont for both of us user. shits toxic in large doses

about to head to a cabin for 4 days and do a bunch of acid and jam out

wish me luck brothers

indulge yourself in the outdoors my nig.

>Do DMT
>Realise Genesis is about how you speak the world into creation with thoughts

MDMA is god tier drug, nothing really beats it
I doubt it

I've done..

> Every form of weed possible
> Alcohol
> Some benzos that I don't remember the name of
> About every opiate you can get other than pure opium or heroin
> LSD
> DPH
> DXM
> Kratom

i wanna do more

youtu.be/qP7StTfEDqw

Dmt is the best. Tried that, coke, Molly, meth, codeine, weed, heroin, vyvance, Oxy,dxm, got fucked on benadryl like 50+ pills was s[oooooo fucking throwed that night ohh and booze of course

> I took 150mcg and 75 mcg LSD
>75 is like good high on weed with pain in the stomach
>150 is pretty kek
> It lasted around 8 hourse but in different stages
>the peak last around 1/1:30h its majestic
> a friend of mine took 300mcg
>he says that it was fucking creepy

I don't do drugs because I'm not a failure

It affected my mental RAM negatively, but gave me a greater pool of experience to draw from.
Eat shit fagit.

Ok good cuz it sucks
It takes forever to kick in like 2-3 hours
The high is depending on how much you took either like shitty weed or an acid trip
Always ends in a bad trip if you do hallucinate
And you get a hangover like the devil skull fucked you for days while you ran a marathon.

Not really I hate it. I actually convinced myself suicide was the only option for me when I was high on molly, fuck that shit

Can you prop ?

>on 4chins
>post weeb shit
>im not like the rest of you

Huff methane faggot

>and that's the story of how I met homeless jesus
kek/10

Yaaaaaasssss! This nigga knows what's up! jenkem!

I was always the one guy who would shy away from doing any drugs except weed, but after that trip, I am definitely considering to keep this journey of psychedelics on a roll.

Me and 4 other friends had a whole house to ourselves when we took the acid at around 8 pm on a clear night's sky. At first I was scared of having a bad trip, during the onset of the trip, we smoked some weed and after a while a huge wave of euphoria hit me and I knew that there's no way I'm having a bad trip. I don't know, maybe you just need to convince yourself you're gonna have an awesome time and should enjoy every second of it (bonus when time fucking slows down to a sloth's speed).
Having 4 other people around me was interesting since I was able to connect to each one and everyone at different levels, explored a lot of shit around us, and whenever I felt I needed a change I would just chill with someone else or by myself.

Protip: My philosophy is to always assume that it wont work as I would want it to, which would make me prepare for the worst I guess? But this time I just forced myself to believe it's gonna be hell of a ride and it worked.

Would def recommend a try.

Prop?

Can you explain in more words this concept you catched about creation ?

nice

DMT.
Smoked it. Don't remember how much.
My whole world immediately began spinning and melting. I felt my soul separate from my body and then I passed out. When I woke up I was in a dream world, the walls were all melted together and all I saw or heard was clocks. Crazy, crazy shit.

But its cheap.

Oh. Basically I receded to a point of infinity, the moments before the Big Bang, where my center of awareness of a faint ball of light calmly hovering above a sea of profound silence.
Normally I am bombarded by multiple conflicting thought tangents converging over time, but this was the only moment where it ceased to be.
Then I realized I was in complete control of whatever it was I wished to manifest in my head. Each thought boomed across the void and gave heightened definition to my new mental space.
Fact of the matter was I had no idea what I wanted to do with it. I had preoccupied myself with the realm of facts, where although my imagination frequently got the best of me, (I've often been chastised as being out of touch with reality) the process always felt inverted and beyond my control.
It was difficult to draw any sound conclusions from this event since all it offered me was tranquil ambience, rather than arcane knowledge heralded from another dimension that my simian wiring could not comprehend, nonetheless apply in the modern era.

Weed

>Be me 16
>second or third time trying weed
>had really really strong weed
>do not know it was that strong
>made a blunt out of it
>smoked it with 2 buddys
>buddy 1 was high as fuck
>buddy 2 can't speak or do anything
>I thought I've done lsd
>my arm grow bigger and bigger
>everything was bigger and smaller (can't explain it because fuck it can't speak English well)
>after one hour I had to puke very bad
>after puking I thought everything will be fine
>wrong, I'd the feeling that I'm puking all the time
>after 3 hours everything was fine

Today I'm a stoner so when u got amnesia kush don't make a blunt out of it when u have no experience with weed

Level 91 alchemist. Tried all... Including adrenochron

what's level 92 then?

You start doing things that haven't been invented yet.

just buttchugged two bottles of robitussin

you know i will, cheers!

>Weed

Had fun with it but now it gets me paranoid and I mentally berate myself for being a virgin and not being normal like everyone else

>Alcohol

Had fun with it and it gave me confidence but now I mentally berate myself with it

>25c

Almost died 2 times from OD'ing, most beautiful mind blowing but spiritual experience ever and I have been mind fucked from it ever since. My trips consisted of ego death and just witnessing patterns. I didnt even know what the fuck I was or any clue what I was. I was just conciousness

>DMT

Went to alien open field with a mountain that formed into a cat, went to a mechanical gear alien city, saw mechanical machine elves, went to a checker dimension with satan, and turned into an alien like the thing from fantastic 4. much more interesting than 25c but wasnt that spiritual

>Heroin

A stupid fucking drug. Similar to being drunk without the watery feel from the alcohol. Very fucking itchy feeling all over my body. Felt mellow and mild audio hallucinations. No insight just felt stupid

>Cocaine

Similar to drinking an energy drink but with euphoria. Not that special at all and waste of money since it only lasts 30 mins. You'll be wanting more lines because it just feels so good

>Meth

Honestly beautiful experience. Felt more sober than sober itself and had so much energy and my thought process was way faster. On the comedown felt emotional but wanted more of it

>Conclusion

Don't do fucking drugs kids. Staying sober is way better than doing drugs and you don't lose your dignity. If you have problems just fucking deal with them. Drugs will kick your ass and you. Fyi weed is a gateway drug. Fuck any faggot that disagrees.

So it was an inner trip. And do you feel like the world is your mind ?

now you can use the draenic philosopher's stone

In which way? I plan getting on plateau 2 or 3 soon. I was on plateau 1 3 times with oregano.

>mild audio hallucinations from heroin
Phew, glad I wasn't the only one.

>Conclusion
>Don't do fucking drugs kids. Staying sober is way better than doing drugs

lol youre still a virgin AND youve done heiron, im not listening to you

Don't smoke meth kids, no amount of brushy will save your teeth from rotting out of your skull. Sure, try it once but then leave it alone. For real. Don't let those that phase in and out of the shadow temp you, they will try!

you got a good deal

cringey teen

Yeah. To differing degrees. I can shape it by utilizing my body and mind, like become an activist or some shit, have a vision and ensure it manifests through dedication.
Occasionally it does warp into a more soliptic vantage point though, almost to the point of narcissism, but that's more a byproduct of LSD and nitrous than anything else, like most people seem like external variations of my internal network, and it's my responsibility to strengthen connections between them so my influence grows in the world, although I often see myself as a point of corruption since I can no longer acutely define goodness,
Also some of the thoughtforms are admittedly bizarre and peculiar, like the belief that I can catch glimpses of what another is thinking based on their resonance that's filtered through my own conditioned existence.
Often that leads to the perception that people are dragons or flippers in a galactic pinball machine and that tends to persist despite conscious effort and medication.

i wish i was still a teen lol

What are the best drugs I can get my hands on in a small town in TN? So far i've done meth, pot, dxm, and oxycodone

Weed is not a gateway drug, fuck you right back, you double faggot. The real reason it might even fall into that category, is because of fear of passing a drug test leading you to find a drug that leaves your system quicker. Of course, you may just have a predisposition for being a druggie faggot too.

Don't fucking do psychedelics unless you've laid out a foundation to WHY you want to psychedelics and HOW psychedelics will benefit you. They will bite you in your ass.

If you're getting depressed by molly, learn how to take it properly. Doing pure molly (or 81% pure or whatever the cutoff percentage is) isn't enough... you need to have an array of supplements at-hand to ensure you're not damaging anything and are preventing the bad side of the comedown. See rollsafe.org for more information.

Go to Nashville and get acid, molly or shrooms.