If you piss lightly or on the side of the toilet bowl, youre beta

If you piss lightly or on the side of the toilet bowl, youre beta.

Women are born with an instinct to pick up sounds of nearby male prospects pissing. They can hear through the bathroom
door and if you are pissing too lightly they won't consider you for seuxal activity. But if your piss sounds like a waterfall
it'll trigger a subconscious primal feeling within women. It's true and they talk about it. They're giggling when they
hear you piss so betaly. The guy pissing on the side of the bowl will forever be known as a chode. My secret is to walk
into the restroom with one of those squirting water bottles and squeeze it with every bit of strength in me while pointing
it directly towards the centre of the toilet. When I step out of the stall the guys in the restroom will naturally avoid my
gaze as I've pronounced myself the true alpha male.

You like to feel special don't you?

Who the fuck pisses on the side of the bowl? Beat that pisser up boi.

youre a beta fag getting cucked by your wife arent you? your piss doesnt flow as freely as dominant males and your wife humiliates you daily because you will never emotionally be enough to satisfy her

>2016
>not having strong urine flow

btw my country is the leader in international distance urination competitions

OP pisses in his own mouth. Alpha as fuck.

>btw my country is the leader in international distance urination competitions
India? You live in India?

yep he likes feeling special, or just trolling cause Sup Forums

I piss lightly on your moms toilet bowl so you dont wake up

No Indians have bowel problems and probably gland infections as well. My country men have healthy strong penises and fertile testicles.

Have fun with your piss splashing back out of the bowl onto your legs/shoes/upper shirt

Side piss bowl master race here, people who piss directly in the centre of the water are autistic fedora cucks who have a piss fetish

He's got a point though. But definitely trolling

I like that butthole. Nice and smooth

This made me feel so weird. Growing up I always pissed on the sides, but really just at my dad's cuz that house was so Goddamn silent. Then at age 19 I worked for a few months at a Ruby Tuesday's as a salad bar attendant and everyone there called me chode

Not trolling. Just because you have a small urethra and are a cuck doesn't mean people who were blessed are trolling. You jealous beta.

/thread

>scared of a little piss splatter
You are just not man enough to spread your scent marks around the house and on your own clothes. Nothing says dominant alpha like scent markings from your own body. I personally add a little of my urine to the shampoo and hand wash liquid soap so that I will always trigger my colleagues primal instincts at the workplace to signal them that I am the alpha male in the room.

2/10 bait, better luck next time

/thread

cuck

cuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuck
have a nice day you

Cuck is the new "Faggot". Get used to it, oldfag.

Also, you're a faggot cuck.

I... I have no words for autism like this.

Fucking kek at bathroom part

I am the champion of this thread.

>betaly
hahaaha

Haha did you get the water out of your double strapped back pack along with your sonic screwdriver tied around your neck. Fucking autist, women are attracted to you on a mental level and physical form.

Your so clueless that the blokes are confused by the grunting noises you make while shooting out an impossible jet sound. They can't look at you for fear that you will think they want to be a friend and you'll stalk them all day.

"Side piss bowl master race here"

I don't think I've ever laughed harder at something I wasn't supposed than that

Kek

enjoy your shitty wagecuck position doing favors carrying things for the office ladies while I advance in the career ladder

>ITT laughing so hard hurts to smile

nah still not biting, maybe your bait won't be so obvious next time xD

I am a dogkin you privileged cis scum, respect my gender.
*pees on your leg*
woof woof

more like this! pee dominance everywhere

>xD

I just piss on the floor like a real man.

how many heroins did you inject user?