ITT: Dr. Faggot gives you direct and poor life advice. What's troubling you Sup Forums?

ITT: Dr. Faggot gives you direct and poor life advice. What's troubling you Sup Forums?

I don't like sex

Then don't do sex. Next.

I'm afraid of sex, but I still want it.

Why are you afraid of sex?

Im a gun owning conservative and most of my family are liberals

I'm afraid she'll just laugh at me for being an incompetent, unattractive fool and kick me out, then tell all her friends.

Shoot them. Next.

My Dick is only 2 inches erect

Kill yourself. Next

I wanna bang Anita Sarkeesian

Fuck strangers til you get better. Or a fleshlight. Practice on something else.
Kill them or move out or live with it.
Kill yourself.
Next.

So go out and try.

I don't love her but I'm going to marry her anyway

Why?

The woman I've been crushing on confessed her feelings to me. I said no cause of reasons. Two years later those reasons no longer matter, but she has come to hate me.

What do?

How can i deal with anxiety? I'm so fucking scared every day

Because I have no other plans for the future and in too fat and ugly to get anyone better

You fucked up. Its better to move on but depending on her personality maybe you can consider telling her. If you think she will forgive you and come back to you then do it. Cant hurt to try i guess. You got nothing to lose at this point.
Get some self esteem.

Start lifting and find someone you love. A marriage with no love always goes to shit.

I'm an overly talented genius (dick), and everyone is just jealous at me, so I've trouble getting success and le monies, because everyone ignores me (this or I'm just pathetic). How to make people not envy on me?

Hide your talent in front of people that fuck you up.

How can I hide my talent and still use it for getting successful.

(Also, not the worst advise tbh (desu))

Brain fuckery and my upbringing have led me to have no real sense of value. I have no desire to be successful, as I see absolutely no reason to. I don't want to enter a relationship because the "best" possible outcome is that I create a child, but being created is what I consider to be the worst thing to do to someone.

How do I go through life if I just don't want to participate? How do I make it long enough to break off contact with family so I can kill myself, if I have no drive to be able to make it on my own?

Join the military and when you get sent to combat scream Leroy Jenkins and charge an mg, I'd you don't die from that then just charge and fire at every opportunity at death

I cant seem to bring myself to take advantage of people, something needed for worldly success.
What do dr. Faggot?

Help I'm Black

Go to Compton were your people roam free, free to do all the shooting and fucking of white women to your hearts desire.

I got drunk and did the do with a trap

>FWB cheated
>get mad
>stick around start going out
>bang 2 girls cuz 2 wrongs make a wrong right
2 years ago this all happened, perfect relationship since and I'm happy.

Should I still commit sodoku?

Bump